Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are nuts!

Hammer79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a women for a couple months earlier this year and a average looking women but in the ball park of what I'm looking for but just didn't have her life together so I let her go. I do some online dating and I went out with a occupational therapist, nice looking girl and I thought everything went great but she said the chemistry wasen't there. Went out with a 8 I met online and on the second I went to her house and watch a movie, ended up making out with her and sucking on her titties but wouldn't let me get any further then that cause she said she liked me and didn't want me to ruin it. She goes away on a trip and decides she wanted to get back together with her ex. I met a very attractive brunette a 9 at a grocery store, talked to her for a bit and asked her out. I was really excited about this one she fit everything I was looking for on the outside but after going out for the first time to see if we're compatible, within ten minutes of sitting down she starting looking away alot and was very figity. she acidentally kicked me 6 six times under the table lol. she had the get me the **** out of here look to her eyes but later said she just felt awkward. I don't know anymore this women are driving me crazy. I"m 31 and in college at the moment getting my nursing degree. I wish the right one would come into my life already, Its been my dream of mine to have wife and kids for so long. Feel like I'm chasing a hopeless dream, sometimes I feel like settling for what I can get lol. To think of it I have to work with a bunch of nutty ass women after I'm done school for the rest of my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh shoot me now!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause we're in America dude. They're almost all nuts, with their cellphones, they speak 100,000 more words than we do a day. Of course, they're nuts. Talking over thinking. Our job is to get them to start sucking over thinking. It should be easy. They're doh-doh birds, fvcking weird with their genitals on the inside. I'd be nuts if I didn't have a d!ck too.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all a numbers game. Keep it up it sounds like you're doing the right thing: approaching, asking out etc.

I find it's about every 10 girls I date that I find ONE that is compatible with me relationship wise.

Of course that varies, but the point is that you probably won't find a girl that is compatible with you right off the bat. It's just the way it goes.

Of course you can tighten up your game so that you sleep with more of these women that you date, but your game can't change who they really are inside.

Tighter game = more lays, and more women to choose from. So the benefit is two-fold. One, you're having more sex, and two, if you're approaching more women, odds are you'll find a compatible one sooner.

So I would say you're doing good, just look at your game with a critical eye and try to improve it.