Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are Devilish Wh0res

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I have the lowest opinion of modern American women as anyone. But I'm still not getting how any of this is useful in practice. Women do not consider themselves devilish wh0res, so you still have to play along with the game that they're not or you'll get ASD. That's what game is. It's no revelation that women are more sexual and "sluttier" than they let on or that the average guy thinks they are. We're not average guys here. And guys like Roissy or Pook, do you really think they are wealthy or have a lot of game when they spend all their time theorizing about women?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
He is saying that it is more pragmatic to view women as amoral creatures who are tempered by the virtues that society attempts to bestow upon us rather than seeing them as virtuous creatures who "slip up" from time to time.
This is a subtle point that is missed. The great philosopher Otto Weininger emphasized this point as well: women are not immoral, they are amoral. In other words, they *inherently* are not evil, they are not good either, they just are.

Take the virtue of chastity. All men know OF the virtue of chastity in and of itself. Now whether a man holds up the virtue of chastity is a different story. A man may screw around with girls yet he still has this consciousness of 'I do not have the virtue of chastity.' Now he may try to rationalize his actions away (i.e. I am just following my natural impulses) and belittle the virtue of chastity but he still acknowledges the virtue exists - after all, he prefers a virgin girl over a used slut.

No girl is conscious of the virtue of chastity itself for chastity's sake. No, a girl is not capable of such morality. She simply views chastity as a way to drive up her sexual market value - to help her attract an even more high quality mate.

It is only men that prize chastity for chastity's sake. A man prizes a girl's virginity - no girl prizes a man's virginity, and she definitely does not prize her own virginity to be virtuous (she stays a virgin only because she is afraid of being labeled a slut by society)

A girl may ACT moral. Not because she is inherently moral (after all she is amoral) but because a girl simply absorbs her environment. She may have been told growing up: 'Good girls don't give it up so easily.' So she blindly follows what she has been told. This is why girls are so drastically hurt with the lack of a father figure - girls simply absorb their environment, when it comes to morals, when it comes to tastes, when it comes to everything.

ketostix said:
I have the lowest opinion of modern American women as anyone. But I'm still not getting how any of this is useful in practice.
The takeaway is this: girls are INHERENTLY amoral, she has no set of morals herself, she just randomly picks up morals from the external world (i.e. from church, parents, or from pop culture) and so YOUR job as a man is to provide that kind of moral structure for your girl.

Again, I'm not here to argue what you should deem *right* and *wrong* - all I'm saying is you as a man, have to stand up for SOMETHING. You are here to 'create your own world' with your own morals that YOU live by - this is exactly what the amoral girl CANNOT do, she cannot create her own morals on her own, and she faintly senses this - and thus she relies on YOU to do it for her.

And what is the AFC? The AFC is just another girl. THE AFC IS JUST LIKE AN AMORAL GIRL. The AFC creates absolute no structure, no moral rules at all. It is always: 'Anything you say dear' and he lets her get away with everything.

No wonder the amoral girl ditches the amoral AFC - he is too much like her, too much like a girl.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
You just contradicted yourself.

So you don't worry about guys "stealing your girl" because you're alpha and don't have to worry about it? Um, in the same breath you say alphas do have to be concerned and continually defend their position. So which is it? Passive dominance because you are alpha, or active defense to maintain dominance as the alpha male?
No, you took that out of context. I was refering to animals in that paragraph. I was giving the animal example to illustrate what alpha implies. I dont worry about 'my girl getting stolen', as Str8up implied, because I am confident in my frame with her. Furthermore, my ego and general well-being is not tied to the outcome.

Maintaining the frame with women is an active process, no doubt. In regards to my example with animals, it is both. The male actively defends attacks to his status, and passivley maintains that through the respect he receives from the smaller males.

I never overtly claimed to be an alpha because alpha as it applies to men is relative. When we talk about being alpha or beta it's important to ask "in what context?". If I own the frame with my respecive woman, or women, does that make me an alpha? Yes, in that respect. But like I said it's relative, and best not to get too caught up in the binary "alpha-beta" designations.

Last edited:

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Just "Say 'No' to Hos!!!"

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG the comedy in this thread.

One month STR8UP is a super depressive for YEARS, lamenting how all women are evil wh0res and the world has done him wrong, then a month or three later he has sex with a slvt and her best friend and all of a sudden he is Alpha King, and proclaiming how all women are devilish wh0res and how the world is his oyster now that he realizes morals are for AFC's.

Just an observation.

Here are a few truths for you all:

1. Not all women are devilish wh0res or evil wh0res.

2. Fvcking random branch swinging slvts does not make you alpha, nor does having a following of increasingly jaded sosuave AFC's in this forum.

3. Pook would think you are retarded. You know who you are, but don't want to believe this.

A lot of people thought Pook was anti-women and slightly misogynist by some of the things he said. What was really happening though, was people taking Pook out of context and shaping his grand ideas into their own viewpoints. Using his words to say what they were trying to say... when Pook was never saying such a thing!

Pook has stated many times before, that he loves women. And in conversations with him, he did have some frustrations with women, but he is totally being misrepresented here. Pook is a man, not a god. Just like any HUman, he is never fully grown in his mind, and a fleeting idea here and there does not represent the man as a whole, especially when you are misunderstanding what he was saying.

If anything, Pook thought women were MIRRORS, reflecting YOU back to you. Look up that thread. He gave much more power to MEN who knew how to be MEN.

4. STR8UP, you should post some pictures again of you out enjoying yourself in the nightlife, so we can see what an Alpha King looks like. :D

That would totally end any debate on whether or not you are an Alpha King. ROAR!

:D

----for the record----

I can't seem to give Jeff, Colussus, or of course the Senor any rep anymore, because noone else is worthy of repping!

I wish I wish I WISH that I could make your E-Pen!ses grow! :eek:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look....it's my internet stalker again!

iqqi said:
One month STR8UP is a super depressive for YEARS, lamenting how all women are evil wh0res and the world has done him wrong, then a month or three later he has sex with a slvt and her best friend and all of a sudden he is Alpha King, and proclaiming how all women are devilish wh0res and how the world is his oyster now that he realizes morals are for AFC's.
That's right! I'm back, better than ever! The world IS my oyster. And I'm not sharing it with an internet stalker, so go away.

2. Fvcking random branch swinging slvts does not make you alpha, nor does having a following of increasingly jaded sosuave AFC's in this forum.
Of course not.....sitting around waiting for "the one" to show up at your door is the path to happiness :up:

3. Pook would think you are retarded. You know who you are, but don't want to believe this.
STR8UP doesn't care what Pook or anyone else thinks. So go away.

Pook has stated many times before, that he loves women.
As have I. Now go away.

And in conversations with him, he did have some frustrations with women, but he is totally being misrepresented here. Pook is a man, not a god. Just like any HUman, he is never fully grown in his mind, and a fleeting idea here and there does not represent the man as a whole, especially when you are misunderstanding what he was saying.
Weren't you mentioning something about c0ck sucking in another thread? Now go suck some c0ck. The grown-ups are talking here.

4. STR8UP, you should post some pictures again of you out enjoying yourself in the nightlife, so we can see what an Alpha King looks like. :D

That would totally end any debate on whether or not you are an Alpha King. ROAR!
Unfortunately I haven't had much time for nightlife, as I have been putting the finishing touches on my latest plans for world domination.

I am going to a bachelor party tonight though! Maybe I'll get some shots jeeeest fer you....

Now run along and suck some c0ck

Reaction score
iqqi said:
OMG the comedy in this thread.

Just an observation.

Here are a few truths for you all:

1. Not all women are devilish wh0res or evil wh0res.

A lot of people thought Pook was anti-women and slightly misogynist by some of the things he said. What was really happening though, was people taking Pook out of context and shaping his grand ideas into their own viewpoints. Using his words to say what they were trying to say... when Pook was never saying such a thing!

Pook has stated many times before, that he loves women. And in conversations with him, he did have some frustrations with women, but he is totally being misrepresented here. Pook is a man, not a god. Just like any HUman, he is never fully grown in his mind, and a fleeting idea here and there does not represent the man as a whole, especially when you are misunderstanding what he was saying.

If anything, Pook thought women were MIRRORS, reflecting YOU back to you. Look up that thread. He gave much more power to MEN who knew how to be MEN.

:D

----for the record----

I can't seem to give Jeff, Colussus, or of course the Senor any rep anymore, because noone else is worthy of repping!

I wish I wish I WISH that I could make your E-Pen!ses grow! :eek:
Here's another reason I'm marrying a Foreign woman. If American women aren't liars or ho's, they are crazy.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Pook has stated many times before, that he loves women. :
Love women, hate hors! This is the solution for all "modern" men - to rid themselves of their many woes!!!

Rollo Tomassi said:
I understand where you went in this post, and I've made the mistake of dropping the most innocuous of my own threads in Love Shack as well, but I don't think that either sugar coating or bellowing the message is going to change anyone's mind regardless. After that experience I came to this conclusion; you cannot TELL people anything, you have to lead them to your point. Particularly when your goal is to get them to question their own ego-invested beliefs. You have to gradually, progressively infect that person with your message in order to prompt them to critically think. You can make better impact when people are emotionally distressed too. This is how religion works.

I realize that sounds horribly manipulative, but there are ways to change minds that don't involve overt presses to influence people.
This is mind control - The Matrix!

How about just telling the Truth? :rolleyes:

The truth is the master of the lie, and liar!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

That would totally end any debate on whether or not you are an Alpha King.
,..and of course you could post a picture of yourself and that would end the debate as to whether you're a man or not.

This from the "woman" who's never posted a pic of herself in 6 years of posting on SS, that's the real comedy on this thread.

PSYCHO said:
How about just telling the Truth? :rolleyes:

The truth is the master of the lie, and liar!
The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. People choke on the truth in big mouthfuls, better to spoon-feed it to them slowly.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. People choke on the truth in big mouthfuls, better to spoon-feed it to them slowly.
Is that why I often feel unwelcome here? :cry:

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is really depressing me...
When I hear from you more mature men about how women are, I just wonder, what's the point? What's the point of playing all these head-games to have to deal with screwed up women?

Surely, not every woman is cold and calculating? There must be some decent ones out there who just want to fall in love with a guy and be happy?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decentguy said:
What's the point of playing all these head-games to have to deal with screwed up women?

Surely, not every woman is cold and calculating? There must be some decent ones out there who just want to fall in love with a guy and be happy?
Of course there are. They may be rare and difficult to separate out from the connivers and deceivers, but they are out there. Take it from me - I have met quite a few decent, quality woman. NO myth, Homer.

This thread has NOT been kind to women, and to a large extent they deserve the harshness and judgement that the author and the posters leveled at them. However, we cannot expect women to act in more ethical ways whilever we tolerate their current behavior - they are doing what they are doing because it works to their advantage. There are few consequences, so they continue to act in ways which benefit their agendas and they do so without regard for their obligations to the men in their lives..
IT is our job to re-impose the rules. Men understand honor and integrity and conguent behavior - women understand expedience and immediate convenience. Whilever we have women 'in charge' we will continue to experience the chaotic and erratic outcomes at all levels from women that we have come to know at our personal cost.

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decentguy said:
Hey new guy,.... use this site for what it specializes in; meeting, dating, and attracting women. It has wonderful stuff to help you do this. For everything else, take what you read with a grain of salt since everything else lies outsides this site's expertise.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly Azanon. The people being bitter are... what, plumbers? Electrical Engineers? High School teachers? Nobody here is an authority on psychology and human nature, especially that of a gender they don't belong to.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decentguy- It's only depressing if you look at it from the standpoint of "these screwed up women". Feminism has certainly tainted the pool, but it was never the Disney fantasy you grew up thinking it was. Even in Leave it to Beever times women were still looking out for their own biological imperatives. They were just a little more well behaved back then.

jophil- good post.

azanon- you're right, but not in the way you were trying to be right.

You are correct because this site has essentially turned into a halfway house for recovering AFC's who don't want to let go of the dream.

You have half of the posters here telling someone to marry a "plate" that he doesn't really care for just because he knocked her up and should "do the right thing" because he's "already 33" and "it won't be that bad" because she "sounds like a traditional girl". I would expect that kind of advice from a 55 year old woman, not a bunch of so called "DJ's"

Yea, that's pretty good advice for a man who wants to get the most out of life :up:

McGee- Nobody here has a degree in "pickup science", but that info can be trusted, right? Think about what you are posting before you type.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decentguy said:
Guys, this is really depressing me...
When I hear from you more mature men about how women are, I just wonder, what's the point? What's the point of playing all these head-games to have to deal with screwed up women?

yes, there are some.
however, you have to weed out all the bad ones to find a good one.
that is the whole point of learning to qualify women correctly when you start to date them. so that you don't end up stuck in some bullsh!t drama everyday, or with one that will wipe out your bank account while you are at work and they are internet shopping.
its hard to find decent people these days.
i see it bad on both sides of the fence, and feel truly lucky to have found someone who is good to me.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Nobody here is an authority on psychology and human nature, especially that of a gender they don't belong to.
Errrrr, WRONG!!!!

As an observer, one can see the true nature of a thing!! Why can't he? Observation is a tool of discovery and knowing! Would anyone know how they look without a reflection? Can there be a reaction without an action?

A hor is one who goes against her femininity - lifetime loyalty to one man is a part of her natural design - be loyal to no woman who goes against her natural design!

Lioric

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Nobody [...] is an authority [...] on [...] a gender they don't belong to.
This is an argument I frequently hear from frustrated, red-faced women (whom I don't intend to sleep with) when I express my genuine feelings about "women"... It's the last thing they could fling to my face.

BTW, next time you make a comment about the weather, remember you are not a fvcking meteorologist.