Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Apologizing

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for you experienced DJs.

Ever since i've visited this website i've applied what i've learned into my life and noticed a large change in the vibe i exude and my success with women, slowly but surely i've been attracting more women and i've realized in the past all the things i've done wrong, and i almost want to slap myself across the face for being such a chump...

But anyways, now to the point of the post.
I've noticed that lately whenever a girl does something that i consider even a slight bit unnapeasing to me (only if it affects me directly, such as calling me dumb/weird, still playfully, or her making me take unnessecary effort to do something) I'll show them that i disliked what they did, and am adamant about my displeasure. And 95% of the time they get a sad look on their face, and/or, say "sorry, i'll try not to/won't do that again" (something along the lines of that). Is this good? neutral? bad? I'm eager to know if this is a form of screening and if it makes the woman more interested in you.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to tell but my first impression is if you're voicing your displeasure in a cry baby type of way it's probably not good. As if you're saying "whaaa, you're huring my feelings, whaaaa"

But if you're conveying the message in a calm and confident manner as if you're the adult discaplining a child, then that is good. You're are in effect saying "you're rude and ignorant, it would be in your best interest to stop, and if you don't then be gone"

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Hard to tell but my first impression is if you're voicing your displeasure in a cry baby type of way it's probably not good. As if you're saying "whaaa, you're huring my feelings, whaaaa"

But if you're conveying the message in a calm and confident manner as if you're the adult discaplining a child, then that is good. You're are in effect saying "you're rude and ignorant, it would be in your best interest to stop, and if you don't then be gone"
Haha well it isn't my nature to act like you explained in the first paragraph
My type of reaction varies depending on what they did, i could be playful with her and say the, "you owe me for that one" line followed by a smile or a "smiley" if it's texting.
Or if what they did was rude and thoroughly upset me, i'll behave as the adult disciplining the child, in a calm manner of course.