Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman scratching your palm while hand holding?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First rule of reading body language:

Isolated signs mean NOTHING

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't believe people are putting that much thought into this. She tickles your palm (im sorry, but this over analyzing sh*t is for bytches, and its getting kind of old), you know you have the high IL when she will tickle your pickle. I never used to analyze sh*t like this, until i came to this site, the site is good, but once i started noticing myself over analyzing and plotting sh*t, it really has gotten on my nerves. end rant.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by freightguy
Francisco, I love your Emerson quote.
What a great thing to quote to a beautuful woman who might be timid or unsure. + anyone quoting Emerson to a woman will probably see the benefits very quickly.
OK, I'm busted. I admit that I've told that qoute to women and it did make a very positive impression on them and was definitely benifitial. Thoureau is another person worth quoting if you are the 'non-conformist' type.

Thanks for the kudos freightguy.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is money. I was always more a William Blake kinda guy
"Sooner strangle a baby in it's cradle than nurse unacted desires".

The only time I said it to a chick , she said "Hey that's Dr Dre isn't it? :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Yeah it is money. I was always more a William Blake kinda guy
"Sooner strangle a baby in it's cradle than nurse unacted desires".

The only time I said it to a chick , she said "Hey that's Dr Dre isn't it? :rolleyes:
She thought it was Dre? He's cool but that line is a bit out of his league. Maybe Blake should have made music videos, he may have become more popular in the "non-reading" set. :p