Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman kills her boyfriend, claims self defence

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is when you watch The Kardashians.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was Mormon, she's changed her story 3 times, first saying she didn't do it, now saying he humiliated her sexually, committed sex acts against her Right After he'd converted her to Mormonism. I bet she goes free cause some law experts are saying that she's winning over the jury, whenever she answers questions on the stand, she looks directly into the eyes of all jurors.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from comments:

"she's a stone cold KILLER this you can't deny she repeatly stabbed slit and then shot him.. Then even more vile she takes PICTURES of his bloody dead body!!! She's a DEMON!!! I think she had been plannng his death. Remember the gun from her gandparents had been stolen & the granparents reported it missing/stolen. Her sicking love affair went bad and she brutally killed that man. She deserves the DEATH PENALTY'"

"If it really was s elf defense, she would not have had to make up a story and say it was masked intruders. Furthermore, IF it was self defense, 27 stabbing, one that slashed the throat AND a bullet in the head is way overkill. The bullet alone killed him ,the throat slash alone killed him, then 26 more stabbings? She was angry angry angry adnmade that perfectly clear at 27 stabbings and a lie about an intruder. This has guil;t written all over it. WHY LIE about an intruder? If I was attacked and killed someone in self defense, I would notmake up a story, I would be hysterical that I was not only attacked but took a life to save mine. I would not stab 27 times adn put a bvulelt in the head. DEAD is DEAD. The rest is pure anger."

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this guy says this....

Alexander used offensive sexual names for his alleged killer, and wrote: "I think I was little more than a dildo with a heartbeat to you."
so...how does that make him look bad? If a woman said to a man "I think I'm just a vagina with a heartbeat to you". What would that tell you about her feelings? Did this guy die for being beta?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
according to Ormond Quay Paternity Services (OQPS), up to 35% of all paternity tests carried out by the company over the last 18 months have returned a negative result. Luckily, we do not see 1 in 3 new mothers shot, stabbed, and murdered by the (putative) father.

Jodi Arias will get a slap on the wrist, then walk out of prison for a nice chat with Oprah. Just like Mary Winkler did after she murdered her husband. And guess what? Mary Winkler has three young daughters. There is a good bet all three of the little darlings have learned to handle a shotgun, and a jury, with equal ease.

The only silver lining is the fact that there are thousands of young men that have decided to break from the pack as a direct and proximate result of the Jodi Arias fiasco.

Women like to dish it out but they sure cannot take it. Any form of rejection even when no sex has yet taken place offends them mortally. The rash of False Rape and other False allegations is part of the same trend. Domestic Violence does (as every guy knows) tend to be a female speciality.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
ihope she takes some drugs and starts crying to the judge, apologising profusely and telling him how she has now changed. that should just about do it

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about 1 month ago in my hometown of little rock a dude cop shot and killed his (pretty hot) wife and then shoot himself to make it look like a robbery. they had 3-4 kids. lol he even got on TV sobbing talking about how bad it was and stuff. lol yeah he left the security cameras on lol.

I mean i don't get what i'm supposed to take from this story. dudes kills wives, women kill husbands. the **** happens. that's life.