Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman in love with me. paying for my ticket to visit her overseas! what do i do!?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol@the organ jokes you guys dont even know what the hell your talking about

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also, not to mention why would a scammer/fake talk and play online games with someone she wanted to scam for half a year before doing it? not to mention the other day she was just about ready to book tickets to a concert to see one of my friends in new york cause he's going too. looking at websites, ticket pricings, she wouldn't stop but we all spoke together on the mic about it (my other friend as well) but in the end we decided not to do it. what kinda scammer wants to go to a concert or sends a package with dvds, shirts, towels, letters/cards. it's all weird but i don't feel like it's any kind of scam. going to this moneygram place right now to ... collect. will let you guys know. be back in like an hour.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
You talked to her, you saw her on cam, she likes you, you like her... then go for it. Just be sure she's not a tranny. Lol. To find out, do cybersex.

Also ask her to give you round trip tickets.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
i don't feel like it's any kind of scam.
You're right it's not a money scam because you're ass is broke. However there IS an ulterior motive.

Why the hell would this attractive woman from another country (with a nice large bank account) send you money and gifts? What makes you so special compared to someone in her area or someone she knows?

What does she want from you? This isn't a charity and you're not a beneficiary. Nothing is free, but you have to ask yourself what is the cost of all these nice gifts you receive? And what happens when you don't pay or meet her needs and wants?

If you're going through with this, make sure you have emergency money and a guaranteed trip home unless you want to be stuck in Texas. It could happen.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not going if it's one way. we've already spoken about it and it's going to be return flight otherwise i wouldn't go. who knows why she is doing this. maybe she just convinced herself i'm a decent guy and she's willing to risk having a little adventure with me. we also use to joke around how i would teach her how to kiss and other sexual things. she might have that idea in her head that she could lose her virginity to me (if she really is a virgin) - either way i don't care.. it should be a fun holiday for me lol.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
i'm not going if it's one way. we've already spoken about it and it's going to be return flight otherwise i wouldn't go. who knows why she is doing this. maybe she just convinced herself i'm a decent guy and she's willing to risk having a little adventure with me. we also use to joke around how i would teach her how to kiss and other sexual things. she might have that idea in her head that she could lose her virginity to me (if she really is a virgin) - either way i don't care.. it should be a fun holiday for me lol.
let us know your alive when you come back

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The following story came from the "Daily Texan" - the University of Texas newspaper. it occurred during Fall Premier - a UT tradition that is a celebration of the end of midterms. This guy went out last Saturday night to a party. He was having a good time, had a couple of beers and some girl seemed to like him and invited him to go to another party. He quickly agreed and decided to go along with her. She took him to a party in some apartment and they continued to drink, and even got involved with some other drugs (unknown which).

The next thing he knew, he woke up completely naked in a bathtub filled with ice. He was still feeling the effects of the drugs, but looked around to see he was alone. He looked down at his chest, which had "CALL 911 OR YOU WILL DIE" written on it in lipstick. He saw a phone was on a stand next to the tub, so he picked it up and dialed. He explained to the EMS operator what the situation was and that he didn't know where he was, what he took, or why he was really calling. She advised him to get out of the tub. He did, and she asked him to look himself over in the mirror. He did, and appeared normal, so she told him to check his back. He did, only to find two 9 inch slits on his lower back. She told him to get back in the tub immediately, and they sent a rescue team over.

Apparently, after being examined, he found out more of what had happened. His kidneys were stolen. They are worth 10,000 dollars each on the black market. (I was unaware this even existed.) Several guesses are in order: The second party was a sham, the people involved had to be at least medical students, and it was not just recreational drugs he was given. Regardless, he is currently in the hospital on life support, awaiting a spare kidney.

The University of Texas in conjunction with Baylor University Medical Center is conducting tissue research to match the sophomore student with a donor. I wish to warn you about a new crime ring that is targeting business travelers. This ring is well organized, well funded, has very skilled personnel, and is currently in most major cities and recently very active in New Orleans.

The crime begins when a business traveler goes to a lounge for a drink at the end of the work day. A person in the bar walks up as they sit alone and offers to buy them a drink. The last thing the traveler remembers until they wake up in a hotel room bath tub, their body submerged to their neck in ice, is sipping that drink. There is a note taped to the wall instructing them not to move and to call 911. A phone is on a small table next to the bathtub for them to call. The business traveler calls 911 who have become quite familiar with this crime. The business traveler is instructed by the 911 operator to very slowly and carefully reach behind them and feel if there is a tube protruding from their lower back. The business traveler finds the tube and answers, "Yes." The 911 operator tells them to remain still, having already sent paramedics to help. The operator knows that both of the business traveler's kidneys have been harvested.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were really for kidneys, surely they would get someone local and not fly a victim in from another country...from a purely financial point of view it makes no sense. Not to mention that it would make them traceable for any future investigation.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it, purely from an adventure standpoint. The Moneygram thing is weird, but I don't know how it is to send money to foreign countries so maybe Moneygram is the easiest way?

Definitely see if there is a certain amount of time you have to wait before the money clears. Spending the money before it clears, only to have it never clear and you owe the difference, is a classic scam.

Also, when you get here, I would do a little spying. Rent a car, find her address, and case her house for maybe a few days just to see if there's any other people going in or out. Tell her your flight is coming a certain day, but arrive a few days earlier. Maybe even follow her to work, etc. just to make sure all the pieces line up properly. If there's even a hint of a man or oddity in the picture, then enjoy a few days in the US and go home without ever meeting her.

I'd also get a phone while you're here. 911 is our emergency number. Not to mention, learn the layout of the area you're in in case you need to describe it to police. Luckily, the law enforcement in the US is generally non-corrupt so you can dial 911 and get help pretty quickly.

It sounds exciting as hell, but I agree that there is some sort of scam going on here. Who the hell knows exactly what it is though. Any sane person would do a little recon before trusting an internet stranger in a foreign country.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
(my other account)

well actually i don't drive. the plan was for me to get there and she was gonnna pick me up at the airport. i'll be a lost duck over there cause i wouldn't know where to go. all this kidney business is silly. i really doubt that's gonna happen but it's good to know anyway. i haven't got the money yet, but apparently it's instant straight to my hand.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, for you, this thing seems strange. You have to ask yourself a couple of things. First how is it that a supposedly attractive, well off, educated women has gone her entire life without having sex? She is 38? That does not compute. And why you? Why is she choosing to do all these things with a 26 year old guy with no money from another country who she has never met? Does not compute. I think you really need to post a pic of her on here so we can get an idea of what she looks like. Many times it is easy to spot a scam simply by looking at a pic. I post a pic of my gf on her all the time haha, nothing wrong with that.

The sending of the package from her friends address really stuck out to me as a big red flag. Think about that. Would any normal, sane, rationale person have a legit reason to put their friends address on a package? The one time she can give you something that can prove her identity, by getting her real address, and she hides it? RED FLAG. I have never done it, not even the return address on a simple letter. There is no reason to do it, unless you are hiding something. It is just odd. And she seems really vague and short answered in what she says about herself as well.

I would be very careful here. I think its hard enough going on a 3 day vacation with a girl you just started dating and already know for a month or two, let along going on a 45 day thing with someone you never met. What if you get there and she is a fat ugly slob? Or a psycho? Can you pay the change fees and handle the other costs in staying here in the USA until you can get of here?

I would get her phone number. Get her on webcam. Get her on the phone. Get her address. Then go from there. But I would be very very careful about what you are getting yourself into. Keep us posted.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteveTheDon said:
The following story came from the "Daily Texan" - the University of Texas newspaper. it occurred during Fall Premier - a UT tradition that is a celebration of the end of midterms. This guy went out last Saturday night to a party. He was having a good time, had a couple of beers and some girl seemed to like him and invited him to go to another party. He quickly agreed and decided to go along with her. She took him to a party in some apartment and they continued to drink, and even got involved with some other drugs (unknown which).

The next thing he knew, he woke up completely naked in a bathtub filled with ice. He was still feeling the effects of the drugs, but looked around to see he was alone. He looked down at his chest, which had "CALL 911 OR YOU WILL DIE" written on it in lipstick. He saw a phone was on a stand next to the tub, so he picked it up and dialed. He explained to the EMS operator what the situation was and that he didn't know where he was, what he took, or why he was really calling. She advised him to get out of the tub. He did, and she asked him to look himself over in the mirror. He did, and appeared normal, so she told him to check his back. He did, only to find two 9 inch slits on his lower back. She told him to get back in the tub immediately, and they sent a rescue team over.

Apparently, after being examined, he found out more of what had happened. His kidneys were stolen. They are worth 10,000 dollars each on the black market. (I was unaware this even existed.) Several guesses are in order: The second party was a sham, the people involved had to be at least medical students, and it was not just recreational drugs he was given. Regardless, he is currently in the hospital on life support, awaiting a spare kidney.

The University of Texas in conjunction with Baylor University Medical Center is conducting tissue research to match the sophomore student with a donor. I wish to warn you about a new crime ring that is targeting business travelers. This ring is well organized, well funded, has very skilled personnel, and is currently in most major cities and recently very active in New Orleans.

The crime begins when a business traveler goes to a lounge for a drink at the end of the work day. A person in the bar walks up as they sit alone and offers to buy them a drink. The last thing the traveler remembers until they wake up in a hotel room bath tub, their body submerged to their neck in ice, is sipping that drink. There is a note taped to the wall instructing them not to move and to call 911. A phone is on a small table next to the bathtub for them to call. The business traveler calls 911 who have become quite familiar with this crime. The business traveler is instructed by the 911 operator to very slowly and carefully reach behind them and feel if there is a tube protruding from their lower back. The business traveler finds the tube and answers, "Yes." The 911 operator tells them to remain still, having already sent paramedics to help. The operator knows that both of the business traveler's kidneys have been harvested.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns...ed-after-a-party-to-find-their-kidneys-stolen

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
(my other account)

well actually i don't drive. the plan was for me to get there and she was gonnna pick me up at the airport. i'll be a lost duck over there cause i wouldn't know where to go. all this kidney business is silly. i really doubt that's gonna happen but it's good to know anyway. i haven't got the money yet, but apparently it's instant straight to my hand.
Thought you were getting the money 12 hours ago. Cmon man, what happened. Something isn't adding up here. Did you go to get it and it wasnt there??

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon;

i went there but they needed a reference number so i emailed the woman and she gave it to me.. she didnt know i needed it cause shes new to this moneygram thing as am i. so i will have to go tomorrow if i have time. it's closed today.

i posted links before of what she looks like. that's as close as you can get man. she's not hot or anything but she's pretty cute. now i know shes not a fat ugly dog because even though its pictures its proof enough for me. she was holding up the card she sent me with my name on it. and i got that same card/letter in the package. can't really lie about that now. also i think the address on the package is hers, she probably just lied because she didnt want me to know at the time. who knows. like i keep telling everyone else. I DONT KNOW!!!! stop asking me. fuk i dont know what her story is but i aint getting another chance like this in my life i can tell you now.

like i said before she told me shes a virgin/single because she focused on getting a career before being with any man. shes been with men, casual dating, but it didnt work out because of her goals she wanted to achieve. but please guys stop asking me these things. i don't know... this is just what shes telling me.

1. her pics are real and she isnt ugly or hot. shes average cute (and yes i will get her on cam before i meet her) but i know its her.

2. tomorrow hopefully i will get the money if i have time.

3. it's a return flight.

4. from all the chatting and voice chats we've had. she seems like a normal decent woman. doesnt sound like a killer to me. but hey who knows. its a risk

5. is she really a virgin? maybe, maybe not. but its not uncommon to find an older woman who is still a virgin. mostly in asian women.

6. is this a one chance in a lifetime opportunity? YES! i think its worth the risk.

7. if she's already sending me money and trusts me not to spend it. i dont see how im getting scammed or played. if anything, shes the one at risk losing all her money.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
LONEWOLF! IT IS A SCAM!

They try to pull this shvt on eBay everyday! They send you a money order. You sign for it or deposit it or whatever. Guaranteed it'll be TOO much money. They will ask you to send back the difference. You send it back via REAL money order.

Weeks later the bank will send you a notice that that check was fraudulent and they will grab the money from your account, regardless of a negative balance. You were warned man. Don't be desperate, you'll find another girl. Just be a man, you have other options!

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why i'm going to moneygram. i want to see what the deal is. if they don't give me the cash in my hand then i know somethings odd. that was always my plan. to go and get the money.. if they don't and start making me sign forms. i'm out of there.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
cordoncordon;

i went there but they needed a reference number so i emailed the woman and she gave it to me.. she didnt know i needed it cause shes new to this moneygram thing as am i. so i will have to go tomorrow if i have time. it's closed today.

i posted links before of what she looks like. that's as close as you can get man. she's not hot or anything but she's pretty cute. now i know shes not a fat ugly dog because even though its pictures its proof enough for me. she was holding up the card she sent me with my name on it. and i got that same card/letter in the package. can't really lie about that now. also i think the address on the package is hers, she probably just lied because she didnt want me to know at the time. who knows. like i keep telling everyone else. I DONT KNOW!!!! stop asking me. fuk i dont know what her story is but i aint getting another chance like this in my life i can tell you now.

like i said before she told me shes a virgin/single because she focused on getting a career before being with any man. shes been with men, casual dating, but it didnt work out because of her goals she wanted to achieve. but please guys stop asking me these things. i don't know... this is just what shes telling me.

1. her pics are real and she isnt ugly or hot. shes average cute (and yes i will get her on cam before i meet her) but i know its her.

2. tomorrow hopefully i will get the money if i have time.

3. it's a return flight.

4. from all the chatting and voice chats we've had. she seems like a normal decent woman. doesnt sound like a killer to me. but hey who knows. its a risk

5. is she really a virgin? maybe, maybe not. but its not uncommon to find an older woman who is still a virgin. mostly in asian women.

6. is this a one chance in a lifetime opportunity? YES! i think its worth the risk.

7. if she's already sending me money and trusts me not to spend it. i dont see how im getting scammed or played. if anything, shes the one at risk losing all her money.
The bottom line is you are determined to go ahead and do this because you are lonely and desperate. If that other girl you had kinda been seeing had kept wanting to date you, you wouldn't be doing this. But because of her rejection, you are panicking and saying to yourself this is better than nothing? Am I right? I know I am.

I can only tell you that if I were you, and some girl from lets say Germany was offering me all this and wanting me to fly across the ocean to see her like this girl is you? Awww hell no would I be going. Or if I did, I would do some big time investigating first. Your life bro.

Also, one thing to correct you on. Purely grammatical. It's a "round trip" ticket. Not a "return flight". Sorry I had to say it. :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
cordoncordon;

I'm a white guy, have been dating an Asian woman for two years. Know lots of her friends. All Asian. Yeah it might not be unusual for one to be a virgin into their 20's. But 38? Cmon man, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. No way no how is that woman a virgin. Are you this desperate you will believe anything?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wtf? chill out man. you sound more pumped up about all of this than i am. you haven't spoken to her or know her. you just know bits and pieces of this situation that i told you. i'm slightly regretting that i even mentioned this because i didn't expect anyone to understand. appreciate all the advice but you can all think what you like. im the one who's been talking to her for half a year... it's just too hard to fit all of this on a forum and i am not desperate, im still seeing the other girl, she called me yesterday and im seeing her on monday and another girl tomorrow and possibly another girl on sunday. hell, i still don't even know 100% if i am going to go through with this alright. we'll see what happens after i go to moneygram today... if i get time.

oh and, boo hoo, i said return flight. wow man, you want a gold star? i'm not here for grammar lessons :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am going to say this once and than I am done with this.

You are a naive little boy. So go ahead and do what you are going to do, and in a month you can write back here telling us how right we all were.

The end.