Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

With the girl my friend likes...

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, I need some advice. I sort of ruthlessly semi-picked up my friends prospect, not the greatest thing in the world to do, but still… if he couldn’t pull the baggage it’s not my fault! Anyways, the thing is, I don’t thinks she’s really long term into me, but still W/e, I don’t mind… but if she’s been chatting with him… problems could emerge… advice needed.

Jmasta23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
All right, I need some advice. I sort of ruthlessly semi-picked up my friends prospect, not the greatest thing in the world to do, but still… if he couldn’t pull the baggage it’s not my fault! Anyways, the thing is, I don’t thinks she’s really long term into me, but still W/e, I don’t mind… but if she’s been chatting with him… problems could emerge… advice needed.
I think it depends how close you are with your friend man...Or the situation in general..Last year me I was talking to this girl and my friend told me if it was alright for him to go after that as well, I gave him the green light cause i thought she wasnt interested in him..Guess what, he pulled it off..haha....I wasnt mad cause i just wanted to mess around with her nothing serious..WHat intentions does your friend have with her? serious? or just wants to F**** her as well..lol...so it all depends

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
I sort of ruthlessly semi-picked up my friends prospect, not the greatest thing in the world to do, I don’t thinks she’s really long term into me. advice needed.
what a good friend you are.... remember not to introduce ya ass to any of ma prospects.. are you that desperate.. find another chick and leave your slow friend.

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off don't listen to the guys saying your scum, how well of a friend are you with this guy and does he madly obsess over this girl about how much he likes her to you. If so he should have done something about it such as noticed that you were also gaming her, its not your fault she likes you more. Its like Jmasta said its the situation between you and your friend. Besides If I introduced you to some female friends that I hadn't made a move on and you do I'd say more power to you, it would at least show me that I need to actually do something instead of just sitting around waiting the whole time.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is just going to stare at her it is fair game. Your friend (nor the thought of him) should not stop you. If it was his girl, it would be different but it is not.