Will I win in court or lose in court?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been for nine years bullied, harrasment, threatening behaviour, abuse from the cousin, disrespect

I've got evidence someone said he said bad things about me, his put down, he's character, evidence of him spreading rumour, evidence of him insulting his brother, emotional abuse to his brother, his family members insulting me evidence

His other cousin pushing someone and public humiliation

It's all my sisters fault, she's the one who disrespect me, she's the one who says false things about me, I've had problems with her for two decades

I witnessed threatening behaviour from him which my sister was there too, unfortunately I could not record in time, however I seen it, and my sister doesn't admit it

I needed her to admit that, I seen it, she seen it, saying she can't remember

I don't know if I pay for a lie detector if that can used as partial evidence

Because I said he did threatening behaviour she wanted to call the police on me, she said don't blackmail her

She's says why don't you talk to him, even the police said I wouldn't talk to him

I will only show the evidence in front of the police, unfortunately if my sister admitted that, she'd rather see her own brother and father kill themselves, we won't

She's crazy and so foolish, this is basic stuff, no integrity at all

She can't even tell him I'm taking him to court

I could pay for a lie detector

I'm not there, keeping my distance and silence to keep the power

What do you think based on evidence

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk where you are located, and thus the specific relevant laws, but I'd guess the legal system to be a waste of your time and money. Slander is a tort, and a person can be sued for it, but it can be difficult to prove and more importantly, you need damages, as in a lost job or business clients that left because of the slander. Usually the point of such a lawsuit is to recoup that lost money.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not sure what the laws are over there but in the US you would need to show some sort of financial harm that his behavior caused you.

Basically your "case" sounds like hearsay and hearsay is not admissable in court as evidence. Your case is extremely weak at best.

Best thing for you to do is simply not associate with these people and leave them out of your life then you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Top Bottom