Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wild and crazy eyes

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this one again today, and it never ceases to amaze me. A girl at the gym was asking me about my business and informed me that she was majoring in my profession. As she was asking me for advice about internships and et cetera, her eyes were darting like fireflies on speed, so much that it almost threw me off. It was like she was hanging on my every word.

What do you guys make of the racing eyes? Do you call it a strong IOI, or a nervous response?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Do you call it a strong IOI, or a nervous response?

Crikey ! Can you imagine her eye movements at the moment of orgasm ? Perhaps they also can change color and revolve counterclockwise ?

How would you feel staring at her face on sunday mornings while she struggles with her focus on the morning paper and spills her coffee all over you, and your new sheets, because she cannot see the cup for long enough to get a grip?

And lastly, if you do date this woman, do not allow her to drive.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does it without looking like some poisoned concubine then she simply IS in awe :eek: of your "professional" wisdom.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys make of the racing eyes? Do you call it a strong IOI, or a nervous response?
Drugs.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be an IOI but it could also just mean she's very interested in your knowledge. Here's what's more important: she definitely has psychological issues, probably cluster B. So beware...

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Could be an IOI but it could also just mean she's very interested in your knowledge. Here's what's more important: she definitely has psychological issues, probably cluster B. So beware...
Seriously, I'm starting to get annoyed by how often the cluster B excuse comes around. There is NOT enough information in the original post to determine whether or not she had any sort of cluster B disorder.

When people so quickly jump to that as an explanation of behavior, it reduces the experiences of people who REALLY had to deal with a cluster B nutcase.

Erratic eye movement means nothing in and of itself and it should be treated that way.

OP, you want advice? Make fun her and jokingly ask her if she was on a stimulant of some sort. Then stare at her breasts just long enough to make her self-conscious. Ask her for her number, or better yet ask her to grab an after workout protein shake with you.

It doesn't really matter what you do, so long as there is action.

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
It doesn't really matter what you do, so long as there is action.
Or at least a good post purporting action. :)

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Seriously, I'm starting to get annoyed by how often the cluster B excuse comes around. There is NOT enough information in the original post to determine whether or not she had any sort of cluster B disorder.

When people so quickly jump to that as an explanation of behavior, it reduces the experiences of people who REALLY had to deal with a cluster B nutcase.

Erratic eye movement means nothing in and of itself and it should be treated that way.

Your'e right and I'm wrong :up:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyes are the window to the soul,you may find a scatterbrained bimbo under the eyes.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Julius_Seizeher said:
Saw this one again today, and it never ceases to amaze me. A girl at the gym was asking me about my business and informed me that she was majoring in my profession. As she was asking me for advice about internships and et cetera, her eyes were darting like fireflies on speed, so much that it almost threw me off. It was like she was hanging on my every word.

I'm surprised no one mentioned, "Maybe she's a goldigger". Sounds like her eye's lit up because she found out you had a business, which set off a "cha-ching" orgasm.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just means she's weird and has an idiosyncracy that you can't just look at in a vacuum.