Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wikileaks is too good to be true, i no longer trust it

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikileaks comes onto the scene as the people's savior. It's almost too good to be true, an organization fighting against the government for the voice of the people.

A new hope for freedom against censorship? Or the perfect distraction and propaganda tool?

What have wikileaks actually told us? They give us a few minor scraps to win the people, but where's the big stuff? With huge things happening out of the public eye everyday, what have we really found out?

It takes a lot of effort to seperate the over-zealous conspiracy and mystery searchers, and the the fools being herded like sheep by propaganda. But there are a few smart guys out there, here is one of them i think.

http://www.firetown.com/blog/2010/1...ing-you-to-accept-future-internet-censorship/

The video of the first guy in bad quality is the one im talking about.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Don't you also believe in New World Order, Illuminati and the US Govt blueprinting 9/11?

Just a lot of these theories, like Wikileaks being 'too good to be true' sound paranoid and a little too complex. But I'm a conspiracy theorist to a certain degree, I believe the dollar will collapse and things like that, also many facts about 9/11 are very sketchy.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he means the concept was to good to be true. It promised the world and hasn't really given us anything remotely good, except for the shooting video two or three years back.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat wikileaks like the business that it is; despite all the hype, all they've delivered is bs. So fire that euro fag and don't waste any more attention on him.

The last wikileaks scare I recall was the peak oil thing a couple weeks ago, not exactly new, a secret, or able to be proven for that matter. "Hey, the 1980s called, it wants it's latebreaking story back."

And as for any alleged stash of REAL secrets, come on that's the oldest trick in the shyster book. "You will continue to reward my mediocrity, or I'll use my secret weapon! No you can't see it, it's a secret!"

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Asange dude is very creepy guy.

Wikileaks is all about that frustrated gay sergeant from Iraq. And I am not surprised there are no big stuff secrets in it. Governments just label some 90% of info like that to not offend their allies, when they are citing the news reports. Blueprints of a new jet fighter or positions of nuclear submarines or codes used to code stuff or identities of your agents are the real secrets.

There is no conspiracy in democracy. Look at tough dictatorships....even they can't keep secrets. There is always a rat. And when you read memories of some intelligence officers....well the whole business is just one big bureaucratic inefficient mess.

Asange is a traitor and should be shot at sunrise. The same goes for that sergeant, who was frustrated because he had not enough gay sex. Well, he will have plenty of that for the rest of his life....wish granted.

You wanna know the answers? Use common sense.

Who was behind JFK killing? Russians of course. But you can't say that and not to start a war with them.

Are there Aliens among us? Plenty. They just haven't come from outer space.
UFO? 80% is scam and the rest is military prototypes or meteorites.

911?
Bunch of pissed off muslims, of course. Are you retarded or what? Why did the buildings collapsed that fast? They are build that way...not to destroy the whole city when you want to demolish them. And two big azz airplanes crashing in to them might have something to do with that.

Jew conspiracy?
It is very natural they support each other and have Mafia tendencies. Very similar with Italians, Irish and Russian ex pats. There is more division among Jews than there is union. And they use common sense, so I think we are safe.

Muslim conspiracy in Europe?
Once they gain political influence and change western life style, prosperity will go to hell and with it the welfare system which attracts them. No one wants to live in poor country when there is cold 10 months in a year.
And don't forget that extremists are loud but they are just a few. Majority of Muslims does not give a rat azz about Sharia.

Why there are conspiracies?
The only conspirators are the extremists. When you live in democracy It is your ego trying to excuse your under achievements and frustrations.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Bro, Alex Jones long ago exposed WikiLeaks as a CIA/MI5 asset.

This article is titled The WikiLeaks Hoax :: http://www.infowars.com/the-wikileaks-hoax/
That article has ZERO information value. It exposes only the incompetence of the author. He is not even trying to give a motive. And it better be a good one, because wikileaks clearly damaged US foreign policy.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
That Asange dude is very creepy guy.

Wikileaks is all about that frustrated gay sergeant from Iraq. And I am not surprised there are no big stuff secrets in it. Governments just label some 90% of info like that to not offend their allies, when they are citing the news reports. Blueprints of a new jet fighter or positions of nuclear submarines or codes used to code stuff or identities of your agents are the real secrets.

There is no conspiracy in democracy. Look at tough dictatorships....even they can't keep secrets. There is always a rat. And when you read memories of some intelligence officers....well the whole business is just one big bureaucratic inefficient mess.

Asange is a traitor and should be shot at sunrise. The same goes for that sergeant, who was frustrated because he had not enough gay sex. Well, he will have plenty of that for the rest of his life....wish granted.

You wanna know the answers? Use common sense.

Who was behind JFK killing? Russians of course. But you can't say that and not to start a war with them.

Are there Aliens among us? Plenty. They just haven't come from outer space.
UFO? 80% is scam and the rest is military prototypes or meteorites.

911?
Bunch of pissed off muslims, of course. Are you retarded or what? Why did the buildings collapsed that fast? They are build that way...not to destroy the whole city when you want to demolish them. And two big azz airplanes crashing in to them might have something to do with that.

Jew conspiracy?
It is very natural they support each other and have Mafia tendencies. Very similar with Italians, Irish and Russian ex pats. There is more division among Jews than there is union. And they use common sense, so I think we are safe.

Muslim conspiracy in Europe?
Once they gain political influence and change western life style, prosperity will go to hell and with it the welfare system which attracts them. No one wants to live in poor country when there is cold 10 months in a year.
And don't forget that extremists are loud but they are just a few. Majority of Muslims does not give a rat azz about Sharia.

Why there are conspiracies?
The only conspirators are the extremists. When you live in democracy It is your ego trying to excuse your under achievements and frustrations.
and the the fools being herded like sheep by propaganda
Down with the muslims, they are our enemy! Long live democracy, happiness for everyone!

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Down with the muslims,
is inconsistent with
they are our enemy! Long live democracy, happiness for everyone!
But yeah, Long live democracy where everyone is free to be happy or sad or whatever.
When you come up with better variant of government than democracy, let me know.