Why would a man want Kids ?? BOOTY LINKS INSIDE

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just doing some thinking, and accepting my growing disdain for women. So we all agree women Love a guy with money.. they all want to marry a wealthy guy.

Their reasoning: When she becomes pregnant someone needs to raise the children while some one earns the bread to provide. OK, I can accept that, it makes sense.

soooo...now I'm thinking, wow in order to get a nice girl I'm gonna have to find a way to make a lot of money..My NEW life goal must be about making MONEY, and thats if I want to snag a hot piece of booty

....but then I started thinking, why do I want a kid for ??? To know that I can teach him or her how to be an awesome person and have influence over their life ?? The joys of father hood ??

...will any of those things make me any happier ?? or just cost me alot of money and stress...theres no guarantees that my offspring will be awesome or normal people. So I work long hard hours to get a girl who in turn wants me to support and provide for her and a kid who may or may not turn out to be a good person, and even if my kid/kids did become awesome..BIG FREAKING DEAL !!

eff dat. !!! If I wanna have influence over a young persons mind I'll become a college professor or teacher.. I will be influencing MANY young minds and best of all they will be paying me ! They will be a lot more interested in me and my beliefs as a person !! I will have more respect and positive interactions with like minded individuals.

more of bambi's booty

FINAL VERDICT : SAY NO TO MARRIAGE AND KIDS !

Reaction score
Children come from your penis!!!!! Cut off your penis and you will never have children - problem solved!!

Hors love money - women love men!!!!!!!!!!!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Just doing some thinking, and accepting my growing disdain for women. So we all agree women Love a guy with money.. they all want to marry a wealthy guy.

Their reasoning: When she becomes pregnant someone needs to raise the children while some one earns the bread to provide. OK, I can accept that, it makes sense.

soooo...now I'm thinking, wow in order to get a nice girl I'm gonna have to find a way to make a lot of money..My NEW life goal must be about making MONEY, and thats if I want to snag a hot piece of booty

....but then I started thinking, why do I want a kid for ??? To know that I can teach him or her how to be an awesome person and have influence over their life ?? The joys of father hood ??

...will any of those things make me any happier ?? or just cost me alot of money and stress...theres no guarantees that my offspring will be awesome or normal people. So I work long hard hours to get a girl who in turn wants me to support and provide for her and a kid who may or may not turn out to be a good person, and even if my kid/kids did become awesome..BIG FREAKING DEAL !!

eff dat. !!! If I wanna have influence over a young persons mind I'll become a college professor or teacher.. I will be influencing MANY young minds and best of all they will be paying me ! They will be a lot more interested in me and my beliefs as a person !! I will have more respect and positive interactions with like minded individuals.

more of bambi's booty

You dont need either, you are correct, just because you can re-produce does not mean you have to and i would not have kids with most women anyway, so unless she is fuc*ing amazing i will hold out, if it never happens, that is cool too, its no biggie, but i would never be a wage slave or pander to some average western women and i would never try to increase my earning potential just to bag a women, NEVER!

You have the right idea, it takes alot of strength and pulling yourself out of the 'sheep think', it seems your tackling some inner demons i can tell by your statement, dont worry there are plenty of happy single guys around, i would say more so then married with kids guys.

LMS is correct, hors love money, so why marry a hor, there for sport fuc*ing only.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:

more of bambi's booty

I will play the contrarian or devil's advocate, but let me first say that I agree that marriage and kids and money are almost inextricably linked and that you risk losing money for whatever reward there is for getting married and having children.

Nothing is certain in life and everything is risk for a reward. If you value your own genes you want to pass them on. I don't think a man can experience much tru love without having children and a family (I know that's no guarantee, but still). When you get old and when you are at the end of life without family you won't have anyne to take care of you but the merciless, compassionless state and the healthcare/system. Of course you could live to be healthy into old age till you die and have friends around or even a woman, but you know the saying, "Bloods thicker than water".

In away LMS is right, you're not eliminating risk or the matrix by totally shunning marriage and children, you're actually playing into it's hands still.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
When you get old and when you are at the end of life without family you won't have anyne to take care of you but the merciless, compassionless state and the healthcare/system. Of course you could live to be healthy into old age till you die
Ok where they hell are you finding this stuff?
What makes you think, if you have kids you still wont be left in a home to rot?

Most old people are living in homes or have occassional grand-kids come round and see them once in a blue moon.

Are you sure this is not more femised speak to make you conform to a marriage agenda?

Because i sure as hell think so!

Get married or your doomed to HELL, type stuff again, stop trying to impose 'fear' on people, its oppressive, if he chooses to not get married or have kids, the future could turn out in loads of ways and alot of them positive.

i know a 75 year old guy who has just gone to the coast with his fancy women to live it up, his wife died when he was 30, he never had kids, never remarried and in all intents and purposes he has had a great life.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If it ever got THAT bad, you could always sign up for the 12 gauge retirement plan.

A lot of women work now. My mother worked nights when I was young and my father had his day-job, so one of them was always home.

You won't be required to finance a stay-at-home mom if you don't marry a woman whose life is pointless enough for her to BE a stay-at-home mom. Unfortunately, a lot of the good-looking ones think their T&A will buy them just that. That's THEIR problem, not yours, so don't MAKE it yours. Just steer clear of those women. Use them for sex...that's all.

I understand perfectly where you're coming from. I'd like to have a kid (one, singular) one day when I'm ready to raise one. But if I don't find a good mother, and don't feel ready myself to invest the time and money and emotional energy into being a father, it won't ruin me.

I don't think there are many people in this world who realize JUST how big an investment parenting is. It's NOT for everyone, and it's not a good idea at ANY point in life. Everyone should check out the prospectus before investing.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your money to yourself and invest wisely now so when you're elderly you won't be just rotting away somewhere. Hell, you can do what when you're married too if your wife doesn't suck and insists on living beyond your means.

All these elderly have themselves to blame right now by not saving for the future and then expect us to support them on our dime. Pass.

Oh, and i dont know about you but i bust my ass to eat right, strength train, and do cardio so that i can be a vibrant 80 year old instead of hunched over in a wheelchair with every disease in the book (where most of them are caused by poor diet and letting the body go to hell by not using it.) Women, for example, would sure as hell not be getting osteoporosis if they put the demand on their skeleton to stay strong, but why worry about that when the 52nd season of american idol is coming on in 20 minutes?

The number one predictor of longevity: Strength.

The other thing i'm thinking of now is my own suicide. I have no qualms about that and religious sin nonsense... if i'm just stuck in bed with not much quality of life, i will end it.. but i plan on dying 100 years old wetting myself in a skydiving accident so hopefully it'll never come to that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be cared for in old age, buy long term care insurance. Ungrateful adult children stick their parents in the nursing home all the time - having kids is no guarantee of old age care.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys see just how critical it is to build a better life for yourself apart from any woman?
You see how important it is to have character and a real personality?
You see how critical it is to regain and/or maximize your true masculine self no matter what?

Never give up.

Never quit.

Women will come and go, but you will always be with yourself.
Why not be the best self and the best freind you can be to yourself?

Oh, and seriously..let's try to not get too carried away with the bitterness, resentment, and the "evil women" viewpoint.

That stuff is not healthy either.

Don't go to extremes.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
You guys see just how critical it is to build a better life for yourself apart from any woman?
You see how important it is to have character and a real personality?
You see how critical it is to regain and/or maximize your true masculine self no matter what?

Never give up.

Never quit.

Women will come and go, but you will always be with yourself.
Why not be the best self and the best freind you can be to yourself?

Oh, and seriously..let's try to not get too carried away with the bitterness, resentment, and the "evil women" viewpoint.

That stuff is not healthy either.

Don't go to extremes.
Yeah really, I'm starting to wonder what some of these guys are interested in women for besides random sex. I even said that nothing in life is guaranteed and some of them still seemed to argue strangers are usually more reliable and caring than relatives :rolleyes: . It wasn't about financial support, it was about the day when sex doesn't matter. Well I don't agree. I think odds are most people would be an asset to their aging father, especially if he was a stand up guy.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:

actually women love whatever they can get. money ain't enough if they can get a guy who is rich, good looking and an AFC. there are tons of rich dudes who can't get laid (without paying for it). money alone isn't always enough.

as for why a man would want kids... life can be a pretty cool thing, if you know how the game is played. i personally wouldn't be opposed to having kids because i understand the ins and outs of life now and feel pretty comfortable that i could raise them so that they were able to maximize their enjoyment in life. i think it would be kind of cool to mentor my offspring and help them acheive the most out of life.

but at the same time, im cognisant that whether i have kids or not doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things. so many people think they have to have kids in order for their life to have meant something. haha, thats just nuts. pretty much nothing you do will mean anything to anyone 100 years after you are dead. unless you solve cancer or something, odds are your existence won't mean anything to anyone long term (as is the case for 99.999% of the human race).

for me, i've always said i will only have kids if i meet a woman that i think is just so unbelievably amazing that i would want to create another human being that had her genetics. unfortunately i haven't found such a woman yet.

see, for me i dont care about the cost of raising kids. or the divorce scenario, etc. for me its about the fact that creating a life is the most monumental thing a human can do. i mean, once you create it, thats it, you are now responsible for its having created that life, kind of like playing god if you ask me.

i dont know how parents can watch their kids get strung out on drugs and stuff. it would kill me to see something i created destroying itself.

so anyway, the kids thing is great, but man you really should know how to live life and have a great woman before considering it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Ok where they hell are you finding this stuff?
What makes you think, if you have kids you still wont be left in a home to rot?

Most old people are living in homes or have occassional grand-kids come round and see them once in a blue moon.

Are you sure this is not more femised speak to make you conform to a marriage agenda?

Because i sure as hell think so!

Get married or your doomed to HELL, type stuff again, stop trying to impose 'fear' on people, its oppressive, if he chooses to not get married or have kids, the future could turn out in loads of ways and alot of them positive.
So since you disagree there could a good probability that a man could get married and have kids and benefit more than if he didn't, you have to put words in my mouth and conclusion I didn't make? I say all the time that marriage and having kids is unfair to men, but so is the single life for similar society's female-favoring reasons.

Being single and childless could end up better or for worse. It could go either way. You're the one that seems to be saying if you get married and/or have kids you're doomed to HELL and imposing fear. I'm not doing that at all. I'm saying either option could work out for the better or worse, you cannot totally predict which. There's married men on here, such as Rollo, and I doubt he feels he was a fool for getting married. Staying single is no quarantee you won't impregante a girl.

Let me relate a story to you. Some young married guys have came back from Iraq totally disfigured, burnt faces etc, and disabled. And some of their wifes are staying with them. I'm sure the fairly generous disability benefit they receive depending on the severity is a factor. But do you really think if these guys were single and came backing looking like that, they'd have a woman. Anyone could become disfigured/disabled tomorrow.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, I really don't find that woman in the video attractive. At all.

Am I gay?

No, I am just not into thicker legs, hips, and booties. Gimme a nice petite 110 pound girl with a small little bubble butt any day of the week.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It's ok to be selfish. Please read and internalize:

Gordon Gekko

The point is, ladies and gentlemen,
greed is good. Greed works, greed
is right. Greed clarifies, cuts
through, and captures the essence
of the evolutionary spirit. Greed
in all its forms, greed for life,
money, love, knowledge, has marked
the upward surge of mankind -- and
greed, mark my words -- will save
not only Teldar Paper but that
other malfunctioning corporation
called the USA...Thank you.

This truth has kept me steadfast. I am way too selfish for children of my own. True I raise a beautiful, genetically gifted 13 year old of whom I am not the biological but I know that I have enough on my plate to not clutter up all of my attention with another child. I have all of the markings of a great and powerful Father/Leader but would that make me more of a man by having more kids? I think not. The trick is knowing when to fold and when to show your hand. Maturity is embracing your boundaries.

BLebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Selfishness and perhaps some kind of fear are pretty much the heart of the matter. It's up to every person how to decide what to do with his life, but I do know I want children.

It doesn't say anything in the grand scheme of things but if you reason like that, then everything you do, like improving yourself, doesn't matter.
For me having and raising children is part of being a man. For someone else, children don't come into play at all.

The woman I'm having children with has to be high-quality though, and that search...can take a while. :crackup:

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me having and raising children is part of being a man
So part of being a man is dependent on someone else ??
The woman I'm having children with has to be high-quality though, and that search...can take a while.
what happens if "Miss Right" never shows up. Or "Miss Right" starts to turn horribly wrong and divorces you, and takes your money and kid away from you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Drum&Bass said:
So part of being a man is dependent on someone else ??

what happens if "Miss Right" never shows up. Or "Miss Right" starts to turn horribly wrong and divorces you, and takes your money and kid away from you.
Pertinent questions. BLebowski please address.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have four kids and am a pretty happy dude. Two are now grown and live on their own. We are very close and have a great relationship.

If you think I’m posting to push the angle that everyone should have kids you would be way off.

We are men, we are free to choose our lives, and we are free to decide what is best for ourselves.

Without sounding too arrogant, I can tell you very basically,

A MAN DOES AS HE WISHES

All I can tell you is we live a VERY VERY long time and there is much more room to do things in your life than you can see in your early 20’s.

You do have time to get married several times, have children, and then re-enter bachelorhood, and even later re-enter marriage if you choose.

But, as a man, to remain single and childless is totally your choice. The world is huge and there are many things you can do in it that do not involve marriage or children.

I’m about a fourth of the way through my ginourmous list of things to do in my life and new things keep coming up all the time.

At 48 I’m just getting started.

BLebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Pertinent questions. BLebowski please address.
Well, they are good questions and in all honesty, I can't give an all answering reply since I don't have a blueprint of life. Thank God, since that would be all too boring. I can only give my views on matters. Like I said, for someone else, children don't even enter the picture of living a fullfilling life.

Reasoning such as 'yea she can divorce you, turn sour, take your money and run'...I'm done with that kind of negative spiralling. I see it as negative since it assumes a bad ending from the outset. If you go through life like that, you can just as well lock yourself up in your house and do nothing at all. Something similar goes for the 'in the grand scheme of things so and so doesn't matter'.

As for dependency...yea, you could see it like that. I would like to think it's more of a cooperation. Does that mean you need to lose your entire sense of self, your selfworth? No it doesn't, that only happens when you let it happen.

Oh, and as for 'Miss Right'...waiting for 'The One' is stupid since there's no 'The One' out there. But it has to be a woman with whom I can at least imagine having children with.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
I’m about a fourth of the way through my ginourmous list of things to do in my life and new things keep coming up all the time.

At 48 I’m just getting started.
:up:

i love guys like this. i wish there were more of them in REAL life, who were there to motivate us younger guys.

Top Bottom