Why women are entitled

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have guys willing to do things like this, why won't they feel entitled.

Attachments

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ckin hell, wow, amazing how insanely idiotic some guys are. Someone should have him getting diagnosed somewhere and looking at his childhood to determine what kind of serious issues his parents laid down on him so that he would allow some piece of filth to treat him like that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Im blind but what is this photo showing apart from text
Some girl snapchatted her body and a guy responded with that message over the picture.

She took a screenshot of it and shared it on her Facebook with laughing emojis.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel stupid... am I missing something?

me thinks, maybe not:p

Reaction score
this shouldnt be upsetting to any guy with even an sleight awareness of game.

just more p00n for the chosen few to go around
And who are those chosen few? I would like to be one but it's seeming like that's not going to happen.

What is it that I'm missing? What do they have that I don't?

Reaction score
The ability to speak to women.

You can learn game just by reading it, but you actually have to practice it to get any good at it.
When I talk, they don't talk back.

I can talk all day long if there's something to talk about. But I can't create conversation from nowhere.

U

user43770

When I talk, they don't talk back.

I can talk all day long if there's something to talk about. But I can't create conversation from nowhere.
Well then look through the dj bible for conversation topics and then go out and practice.

The book How to Win Friends and Influence People would help you out a lot.

Reaction score
That's exactly what you want to do.
No, I don't. I don't believe in male friends. It's everyone for themselves.

You know how many times I've been ripped off by someone claiming to be my friend? After a certain age, it's gay to have male friends.

Influence people to do what? I can't change the world on a massive scale.

I'd rather stay to myself and make money quietly.

U

user43770

No, I don't. I don't believe in male friends. It's everyone for themselves.

You know how many times I've been ripped off by someone claiming to be my friend? After a certain age, it's gay to have male friends.

Influence people to do what? I can't change the world on a massive scale.

I'd rather stay to myself and make money quietly.
You want to influence women to sleep with you. To do that, you need to learn how to hold a converstation, hence the book.

Reaction score
You want to influence women to sleep with you. To do that, you need to learn how to hold a converstation, hence the book.
I can talk all day if there's actually something to talk about. I had an appointment with a female nutritionist today and we talked for close to an hour. I can talk to girls that work at bank, post office, etc.

But I can't create a conversation out of nowhere.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are entitled, but so are men. Pathetic men make women entitled, and men become pathetic nice guys when they watch too many rom-coms. There are plenty of nice guys on this forum, still angry at the fact that their niceness doesn't get them laid. Any time you see a guy projecting anger outward into the world, he's a nice guy. That niceness is his entitlement; because learning to be 'nice' is easy, once you've watched a couple of movies and fairy tales.

We shouldn't blame women for reacting to and taking advantage of the weakness of men. In this day and age, men can very easily learn how to become successful owing to the abundance of information and advice available online. If they can't be bothered to learn, I don't care, because it means more ***** for me.