Why is it so hard to maintain the TRUTH?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter.

None of these girls. Not the past love. Not your 'soul mate.' Not the oneitus. Not the girl who gave you good reactions in the bar in front of your friends (who don't matter either). Not the girl who didn't return the text you sent 25 minutes ago. Not the flakes. Not the girl who once had high IL and won't meet you in a one-on-one setting. Not the methed out hooker who looked nothing like the ad on Craigs List.

None of them matter. Its amazing and laughable when you have that little epiphany.

The question is. WHY DOES IT GO AWAY?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you sub consicously spent YEARS thinking otherwise. So you got to get rid of that idea, COMPLETLEY, and be consicous of your thinking, ALWAYS. (At least for now, while you are chaning ideas). You just have to belieave in it, deeply, and really act accordingly. I mean 100%, you have to ingrain it. Maybe you don't belieave in it enough. You have to let go of your ego, completley, and like yourself, so you don't have to go outside needing others to like you. My advice is read posts by Interceptor, it sure helped me GREATLY in EXACTLY that kind of stuff. Keep doing inner game! I agree when people say that you can't change it overnight. It seemed a little defeatist at first, but to really ingrain that kind of stuff in your mindset, it DOES take time. (IMO). So you have to be a little patient sometimes, too...