Why I'm officially done with the manosphere

logicallefty

Reaction score
MGTOW is where it's at, fellas. It's about not giving a sh|t or conforming to any previous standards. The manosphere has a lot of truth and a lot of good but IMO, just my opinion, the manohsphere per se is one general path, direction, and set of actions.. MGTOW, on the other hand, is custom to everyone... For several years I have been trying to figure out where I fit in. It wasn't until not too long ago I learned more about MGTOW. I am a red pill thinker with alpha qualities but I can't say I am a full fledged alpha male. Nor am I a beta. Nor am I an omega. I do WTF I want and don't give a sh|t or any thought to what people think, and I don't care who I p|ss off. I live more as a country redneck. I work in IT and law enforcement, two fairly opposite career paths and I do them both, one full-time and one part-time. I listen to rap music and talk radio. I am, well, going my own way.. I think that's where a good chunk of our community here probably is, going their own way and a slightly or drastically different way than other guys.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f there are five women and five men at a party, the guys will think "Cool, the ratio is even. Maybe we all can score tonight even if she isn't the hottest."

Women will only look at the best looking guy there and say, "Crap. There is only one guy at this party. Why is he talking to HER?" Lol
I like the quote assuming all women have the same taste. Women taste varies one will find ryan gosling the hottest others won't, some will like channing tatum some will not

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer the days when women weren't brainwashed into thinking guys like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum were as common as their FB photos.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
MGTOW is where it's at, fellas. It's about not giving a sh|t or conforming to any previous standards. The manosphere has a lot of truth and a lot of good but IMO, just my opinion, the manohsphere per se is one general path, direction, and set of actions.. MGTOW, on the other hand, is custom to everyone... For several years I have been trying to figure out where I fit in. It wasn't until not too long ago I learned more about MGTOW. I am a red pill thinker with alpha qualities but I can't say I am a full fledged alpha male. Nor am I a beta. Nor am I an omega. I do WTF I want and don't give a sh|t or any thought to what people think, and I don't care who I p|ss off. I live more as a country redneck. I work in IT and law enforcement, two fairly opposite career paths and I do them both, one full-time and one part-time. I listen to rap music and talk radio. I am, well, going my own way.. I think that's where a good chunk of our community here probably is, going their own way and a slightly or drastically different way than other guys.
You are right. In the end I do what I want and choose the women I want. I support MGTOW fully, but the manosphere has lost my respect. Start denouncing some idiots and maybe I will look back in to it.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs I view as sort of the forefathers to the red pillers and mgtow's.MRAs are liberal idealists that seemingly have no actual experience with women. They're essentially the male feminist: lazy and whiney, beta, feminine. Unfortunately for them, they are also refusing to acknowledge how society biologically views beta males: fodder. They're tools. Forever. And tools that don't do what they're supposed to get destroyed. They can never win. Their causes are hopeless.

MGTOWs is essentially the same as the MRA group at the core, but we dont ask for what we want because that doesn't produce anything. No whining. No negotiations. We take. We thrive. We adapt. We produce results.MGTOW doesn't necessarily mean you give up sex. It's just rejecting society's expectations for men as ATMs and pack mules.

Let me tell you something , in Puerto Rico 95% of the time women get full custody of their kids.My brother spent close to 100k to get 50% custody. Why should a woman automatically get 100% custody. What makes being a Mother more important than being a Father? She gets $900 a month in child support yet my niece still arrives at my brother's house in clothes 3 sizes too small? Why isn't there a system to ensure the money that is given to a parent is solely used for the child? He is an excellent father and there is NO reason why he shouldn't have 50% custody. This system is so clearly BIASED and this is causing depression, suicide and the loss of parental stability for all children involved.

I figure that about 70% of men who self-identify as MGTOW are burned blue-pillers who woke up - and they have the Red Pill to thank for that. Destroyed in divorce, false accusations, had kids taken from them - etc.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
TPP - the Trans Pacific Partnership, which makes EVERY man a slave.
What has happened as a RESULT of PUAing is that MALE USERS are waking up and seeing the bvllsh1t all around them. Its not just the picking up women, it connects to a bigger picture. If we thought the gay agenda was just to legalize marriage so two guys could go off and get married, no one would give a sh1t. The manosphere is people starting to see through all the little charades and bvllsh1t that has been force-fed to us by brainwashed women and men, the media and various government institutions. And now its unraveling at the speed of light and we are watching our civilizations collapse around us. They knew about this sh1t from the start, it was the game plan all along. And an unintended consequence of men 'gaming' the 'system' is that we are learning ways the system has been gaming us. It doesn't matter if Roosh is the head, or Allen or Mystery or RSD or the Key Master these guys are offering public forums to voice opinions and connect to networks without 'big guv' sticking their hands into things... thats going to be stopping very soon so I suggest you all do your best to make friends off-line, connect to the people you like off the forum and start to build your own networks in your respective cities and countries. This is about more than just women and getting laid, its about the future of the human race.

If you think this is about a race war? No... in the end its a smoke screen, they are coming after any dissenter.. They are coming after you and me and they are coming soon with all their little zombies. Feminism wasn't created to empower women, it was created to enslave men and build a new race of soldiers and zealots. Once they dissolve the traditional family, they government will truly control us and you won't be able to speak to a woman without a permit.

So what some of us are on here trying to do is help the ones who are just 'waking up' to pull through faster because the collapse is already upon us and they don't have the luxury of 10 years to slowly piece everything together. We need more people awake, we need them faster and we need them ready.

Just a short while ago it was 'computer users' that were looked at as 'public enemy #1'. You had to have some brains to boot up a program through a command line and network to others. How many of you were on BBS's during the C64 years? It took some serious time to get on-line. Now that every idiot and his mother is on the net, its harder to locate those free 'untracked' networks and big lefty is doing his best to punch through. During the early years, they weren't able to track all the private conversations and regulate the users.. in fact they couldn't have cared less and really weren't paying any attention. If you knew how, you could plug into a pay phone and connect to other networks.. As you can see with the last months transgressions... even this forum isn't far away from 'big lefty' and his fanatical zealots. Make those connections ASAP.

With the governments help, people are getting dumber and more isolated. That's no mistake. Dumb, angry, poor people don't question the system. 2600