Why I like kevin Treadue

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he has been arrested which he has admitted to but if u have ever read his books u know everything he has said is true:)Any comments.

Sojourn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I had no idea who this guy is I checked his book on amazon (The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About). My god I have never seen that many 1 star reviews (287). He seems like a conman to me.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see here. In his book, Natural Cures THEY Don't Want You To Know About, he said people should always wear white clothing, for their good health, but in all his interviews he wore black. He said people should walk bearfoot because shoes prevent people from soaking in the earth's magnetic field, which "is why people have diseases", yet he wears shoes. Oh and there's so much more. And he wasn't just "arrested" years ago, he served a prison sentence for credit card fraud. Later on, his products, such as coral calcium, are so blatantly fraudulent.

His book promised all sorts of cures for a wide range of disorders and diseases, yet his book delivered none. Nothing he said is true. In fact, his book was a classic bait-n-switch; the cover of his book promised cures, but you then had to visit his website, and then pay even more.

He preys on the vulnerable and ignorant, and is a Grade-A Douchebag. He is the fvcking scum of the earth. What there is to like? And if you genuinely like the douchebag, despite his vile despicable nature, then I must hold you in the same regard.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
e-lie said:
Yeah he has been arrested which he has admitted to but if u have ever read his books u know everything he has said is true:)Any comments.
Ha. Coming from someone who calls himself "e-lie", hmm. :yes:

Reaction score
Haha, Kevin Trudeau is a JOKE. I know a guy that worships him, but he also thinks that Britney Spears is a pawn of the U.S. government that writes her lyrics as a form of mind control.

Everybody's gotta make a living somehow though; more power to him.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wired for Sound said:
Haha, Kevin Trudeau is a JOKE. I know a guy that worships him, but he also thinks that Britney Spears is a pawn of the U.S. government that writes her lyrics as a form of mind control.
the part about britney is true, search for john todd's expose on the illuminati and the music industry on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_p14nClVTA

but anyway i find trudeau hillarious in the way that he is the the essense of capitalism. Do what is best for yourself any means necessary.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He makes some good points in his book The Natural Cures but some of the stuff is just plain ridiculous. But most of the good points are common sense- avoiding overly processed foods, eating healthy, getting enough sleep, being positive, etc.