Why does SimplePickup blur faces?

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Kind of a ***** move in my opinion.

You can find SimplePickup on youtube picking up girls. However ever girl's face is blurred out, detracting from video quality.

I understand confidentiality issues, but I've researched a little and it comes down to it JUST being youtube.

It's only youtube so why blur? Tons of other channels do public prank videos, no blurring at all. It makes simple pickup look scared.

Reason I ask is because I want to film my own public pickup videos on youtube.

Any lawyers on here?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the **** they do works for s1utty chicks. They come out and talk about going anal with them in the first 30 seconds, so if any girl gives them a number, she would look like the world's biggest s1ut. So I guess they blur faces just to protect reputation. But, why come on SS and ask? Why not just pm them on youtube or something?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be all actors and they recycle the chicks. You never know.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:

You can find SimplePickup on youtube picking up girls. However ever girl's face is blurred out, detracting from video quality.

I understand confidentiality issues, but I've researched a little and it comes down to it JUST being youtube.

It's only youtube so why blur? Tons of other channels do public prank videos, no blurring at all. It makes simple pickup look scared.

Any lawyers on here?

If he's making money off of this operation (which I think he is), then yeah, it makes sense that he blurs out their faces. People can't go plastering your face all over the globe without your consent in order to make money off of you. Imagine if somebody from "GayPickUp" stops you in the mall and is like "Hey dude. Love your shoes. You into rugby? There's a rugby league near here." and you exchange numbers, thinking you're joining a league. Now your face is all up on some gay pickup site. Not cool, right?

And even if he weren't making money off of this stuff, it just seems unwise to become the guy who post videos of every girl who he dates. A good lover is a discreet lover. A bad lover videotapes you from the moment they get your number and shares it on youtube.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Marvin Gaye said:

Any lawyers on here?
Judge nismo senses that this is staged sh*t to make money. And the producers know that as long as the average guy is in the dark, the more likely he is to buy "false hope" like PUA guides (Which can be downloaded if you know where to look.)

Every woman is a slvt. You just have to be the right guy. Try talking with the girls.

If you want to film these videos, you don't have to blur faces.

Case closed.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Judge nismo senses that this is staged sh*t to make money. And the producers know that as long as the average guy is in the dark, the more likely he is to buy "false hope" like PUA guides (Which can be downloaded if you know where to look.)

Every woman is a slvt. You just have to be the right guy. Try talking with the girls.

If you want to film these videos, you don't have to blur faces.

Case closed.
It's not staged.. I've tried it. I've gotten tons of make out using there style.