Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Doc Love Cant Tell You Women Are Unromantic

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a veteran of sorts on these boards, and am a regular reader of ASKMEN, SoSuave, and all sorts of other informational sources related to "maintaining female interest level", and feminism in general.

After reading DocLove's most recent article at ASKMEN, I'm prompted to write this short article which I hope many of you find useful. It wont be easy to read, but it is born of years of observation and reality.

Specifically, Doc Love can only take your understanding so far. Sure, he can help you to implement ACTION, which may lead to interest level, or may not. But for the real searchers out there, fasten your seat belt, and read.

It comes as quite a shock to all men that women have not a romantic bone in their body. This flies in the face of all general modern teaching. But hear me out.

If you define romance as the emotional aspects of human behavior that leads to feelings and connectedness, which occurs through words, gifts, empathy, and transparency, then you know that women are utterly devoid of any romanticism.

Instead, it is men who are the romantics. We get emotionally attached to women entirely apart from any physical "demonstrations" or "proofs" of love or sexual interest. Simply put, we love women for who they are: not what they earn, who they know, or what they give to us.

On the other hand, women are utterly pragmatic. They only respond to traditional demonstrations of demonstrable POWER. We define this in all sorts of ways, but they seek powerful alpha males with the following: dominance, confidence, money, looks, and social proof.

No matter how much we fool ourselves into thinking we can "talk" our way into a woman's heart, or for that matter "pretend" that we are being ****y and funny, a woman will always reject us if they percieve that their social power is higher than ours.

In other words, women are utter pragmatists.

While men seek beauty (romantic) women seek POWER through men.

This is the only real attraction "button" of youth. You may think that your romantic endeavors are gaining you an audience, but it is only what the woman percieves about your power.

She must think you have more than her or she will dump you at the soonest opportunity.

To be sure she will label this "dumping" an "emotional" decision where she lost "chemistry" with you. She will never admit to you that youre simply not rich, handsome, or connected enough for her "projection" of her own societal value.

This is why doctor love tells you HOW to woo women, but not WHY.

It is a truth few men can face since we view women as the more tender gender, but in reality, they are opportunistic cannibals.

Guys, she never loves you for you. She only wants what you have.

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
But then couldn't you argue that men don't love women for who they are but for how they look? Its evident in how a lot of men switch off and just nod when a woman is talking with the only thought going through their minds being how good of a fvck she will be. If women are pragmatic then men are superficial. Both genders are just as selfish. Maybe its people in general who are selfish.

Besides, is romance really about words, gifts, empathy and transparency or is it about the feelings that women invoke in us? Women might not do romantic things (romantic by our definition) but they sure as hell make us feel romantic feelings. And how can we expect women to act romantic in the same way as men? Those actions men do produce feelings in women. Women do different things to produce feelings in men. You're forgetting that we're different by design so how can the same things work on both genders? I think women's version of romance is one that appeals to men. Look at the way they dress and carry themselves. We find that sexy while if a man did the same then women hate it! So by extension if a woman acts romantically like a man then men would hate it.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I've been trying to find a counter-argument to this, but you're absolutely right. Women don't love us for us. If we start losing power, over our situation and of them, they'll cleave unto the more powerful option that comes their way, the option that makes them feel better.

Gawd, this post has really opened my eyes. It's a waste of time to be romantic. I only had any success while being completely pragmatic. I didn't think of buying her chocolates or writing her poetry, all I thought of was "show the woman she's nice, but she's not the only one."

You know, there's a reason they call hopeless romantics hopeless. Women will dump Mr. Sensitivo for Mr. Hockey Player unless Mr. Sensitivo also happens to be Tupac Shakur.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Neverfear, this has been my conclusion as well, that women are simply opportunist. Women rarely ever have a familial level of love and bond for her male partner as she would have for her child and usually relatives. That's why there's no integrity and no loyality and most women will leave for the perceived bigger better deal.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's interesting

does everybody agree w/ this?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its got truth in it, yes. But when he said its all about who has higher "social status, or value" something like that...
What about the trophy wife and pool boy story. Lol, obviously the trophy wife is much higher in society.

Reaction score
ready123 said:
does everybody agree w/ this?
No.

Young ones, please become familiar with the creature known as the Keyboard Jockey and then proceed to take everything they say with a pinch of salt...

I'm a veteran of sorts on these boards, and am a regular reader of ASKMEN, SoSuave, and all sorts of other informational sources related to "maintaining female interest level", and feminism in general.
Become brainwashed by this and soon enough your mind will filter out everything that contradicts this viewpoint and this is exactly what your world will become.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How on earth do you become brainwashed? Please can you enlighten me on that because the only way someone can be brainwashed is if you get amnesia and then start all over again, this "Opinion" is nothing more then what our parents have been teaching us since we were kids about how to be "Nice" to women in order to be with them. I think this guy has hit the nail on the head women dont care about men...hell most women dont even care about their female friends so why should they care about us? "Love" doesnt exist ...the only place love exists is in movies and even then it shows the guy being beta.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really liked Doc Love with but I was just trying to flesh out the perspective of the OP because for a second it almost made sense.

There's a method of analysis in social psychology where you consider people as egotists - everything is done for selfish reasons. You put someone down, it's to elevate your ego. You help someone out - it's because it makes you feel good about yourself, not because you cared about them. It's not a balanced perspective but it helps people understand social relations (IE this kind of POV is the backbone of Dale Carnegie's book).

I think the OP is just extending this perspective toward the female side without taking into account you can look at this in terms of guys being selfish too. How many of you would LTR a girl who didn't give up any pvssy? A girl could generalize and say guys don't love them, they just love their pvssy.

One other thing, the OP talked about power that girls are attracted. It's not power, it's value. And we all know value is not something you can quantize. It's all perceptual. And as long as we can choose the quality of women we let enter our lives, we're "guilty" of the same thing

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
fuzzx said:
Disagree.

my girl is rich, powerful and better educated. I have like next to 0 money, no influence here and no edu.... shes clamping down hard, what say you now?
LOL...well I say women have different men or different things.... and most modern women what as much as they can get... i.e. money sex, personality, good looks... If i were you i would keep my eyes open very very wide...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverFear said:

After reading DocLove's most recent article at ASKMEN, I'm prompted to write this short article which I hope many of you find useful. It wont be easy to read, but it is born of years of observation and reality.

Specifically, Doc Love can only take your understanding so far. Sure, he can help you to implement ACTION, which may lead to interest level, or may not. But for the real searchers out there, fasten your seat belt, and read.

It comes as quite a shock to all men that women have not a romantic bone in their body. This flies in the face of all general modern teaching. But hear me out.

If you define romance as the emotional aspects of human behavior that leads to feelings and connectedness, which occurs through words, gifts, empathy, and transparency, then you know that women are utterly devoid of any romanticism.

Instead, it is men who are the romantics. We get emotionally attached to women entirely apart from any physical "demonstrations" or "proofs" of love or sexual interest. Simply put, we love women for who they are: not what they earn, who they know, or what they give to us.

On the other hand, women are utterly pragmatic. They only respond to traditional demonstrations of demonstrable POWER. We define this in all sorts of ways, but they seek powerful alpha males with the following: dominance, confidence, money, looks, and social proof.

No matter how much we fool ourselves into thinking we can "talk" our way into a woman's heart, or for that matter "pretend" that we are being ****y and funny, a woman will always reject us if they percieve that their social power is higher than ours.

In other words, women are utter pragmatists.

While men seek beauty (romantic) women seek POWER through men.

This is the only real attraction "button" of youth. You may think that your romantic endeavors are gaining you an audience, but it is only what the woman percieves about your power.

She must think you have more than her or she will dump you at the soonest opportunity.

To be sure she will label this "dumping" an "emotional" decision where she lost "chemistry" with you. She will never admit to you that youre simply not rich, handsome, or connected enough for her "projection" of her own societal value.

This is why doctor love tells you HOW to woo women, but not WHY.

It is a truth few men can face since we view women as the more tender gender, but in reality, they are opportunistic cannibals.

Guys, she never loves you for you. She only wants what you have.
I didn't read the replies, but this is what I've been saying all along.

POWER and being a winner in life is the only thing that counts.

Money, looks, status.

That is all that counts when it comes to getting the hot chicks.

Deal with it.

MONEY ALWAYS WINS against looks though. ALWAYS!

If you don't have all that yet then...

LIE, LIE, LIE & LIE some more!

Women are the highest form of pets there is!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ChrizZ said:
I didn't read the replies, but this is what I've been saying all along.

POWER and being a winner in life is the only thing that counts.

Money, looks, status.

That is all that counts when it comes to getting the hot chicks.

Deal with it.

MONEY ALWAYS WINS against looks though. ALWAYS!

If you don't have all that yet then...

LIE, LIE, LIE & LIE some more!

Women are the highest form of pets there is!
So true.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Disagree.

my girl is rich, powerful and better educated. I have like next to 0 money, no influence here and no edu.... shes clamping down hard, what say you now?
:cheer: YAYYYY FEMINISM!!! :cheer:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Disagree.

I say you're no with a N. American girl. Different rules apply.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I think you guys are all full of crap...I'd be willing to wager that most of the world's problems come down to categorizing people and suppressing the individual. It all depends on the individual, although sex, race, religion, location, etcetera are all influential factors.

I wouldn't say most women are simply concerned with looks, material wealth, and status, but you should be able to sniff out the ones that are a mile away. It also has a lot to do with age...most women over about 25-27 seem to have a more realistic world perspective, although some people never quit buying into modern society's BS, be them male or female.

Reaction score
Ohh man this kid is so on the right track with this post!!!

It may sound mysoginistic but he is just about right on point here. Every now and then you get some good reads here. Rare but enjoyable. Nevermind the doc luv stuff or angle but look at the pure gold he wrote about the game and women in general.