Why do women want guys to cvm inside them if they are unable to get pregnant?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thinking back to a few women I dated that were not able to get pregnant(one had a hysterectomy and the other had her tubes tied) and both wanted me to cvm inside them...

Is this some type of turn on for women or does it make them feel more connected to a guy? Always wondered about why this was the case...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really shouldn't be fvcking other women when you are married. It can cost you a lot of $$$

Back to the question at hand. Some women believe that the ejaculate will make them feel closer to you. Just remember, if they told you it's okay to cvm inside them, they've said the same too all of those Tom, D!ck and Harry's they've boinked before you..

You shouldn't be raw dogging it anyway.. You can catch something...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a woman (and hopefully the environment is not yet polluted enough to turn me into one), but if I'd guess, it's not because of any physical sensation but because it makes them feel more connected to you, like you are 'giving' them something of yourself. Which is the same reason why I like to do it. Sex is emotional.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t physically feel that different when I pull out or don’t, except that I get a couple extra pumps. Always confused me how guys risk a kid over a few pumps. But in the moment before I pull out I will admit that I really don’t want to. It’s just nature.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just thinking back to a few women I dated that were not able to get pregnant(one had a hysterectomy and the other had her tubes tied) and both wanted me to cvm inside them...

Is this some type of turn on for women or does it make them feel more connected to a guy? Always wondered about why this was the case...
I had a few who silently cried afterwards...

Perhaps it's to do with rejection.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

All of the above.

1. Feels good;
2. Can easily trigger the woman’s orgasm after the guy finishes;
3. Feels connected to her partner;
4. Sex feels “complete” rather than cut short if he pulls out;
5. She feels like he trusts her;
6. It’s instinctive; and
7. Consciously or unconsciously she can “pretend” he’s getting her pregnant for a naughty erotic thrill

Glassguy

Reaction score
Because woman get really horny over things that are taboo. Talking dirty, role playing, cvmming inside them, being physically dominated (and yes to the point that more women than you know have a role play rape scenario they would like to play out), etc etc.

Basically weird fetishes turn more women on by the day.

A

AJ84

Most of that isn’t accurate. Condoms dry you out faster (when the guy lasts longer than 5 minutes) so you need to fuss with more lube, potentially put a new condom on, they sometimes slip off etc etc, causing disruptions in the momentum.
Also some condoms have a funny smell.

But still far far far better to use them, as opposed to getting an STI.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this circumstance I hit the lottery- having Cystic fibrosis I can't get girls pregnant (I was tested & everything). I'm still super careful about who I smash without a bag on, but if it's a FWB that I know is clean/safe...bombs away lol

R

Ranger

Yes. There is also her absorbtion of nutrients through the vaginal walls. It produces a high. There’s some pretty good science articles on it. It produces a euphoric effect on them.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smh lol

A

AJ84

Yes. There is also her absorbtion of nutrients through the vaginal walls. It produces a high. There’s some pretty good science articles on it. It produces a euphoric effect on them.
Sounds interesting but I’m pretty sure it’s the getting off via orgasm that causes that euphoric feeling ;).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Anti-depressant, anti-anxiety as well. A feeling of well being. Not discounting AJs words and yes orgasm actually increases uptake. The cellular structure of the cervix and vaginal walls changes during orgasm.

Just the first article. There’s plenty on the actual cellular benefits to be found.
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/unhealthy-ejaculate/
I was doubtful at 1st and I checked.

Now we know why women has that after sex glow on their faces...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1101/attention-ladies-semen-is-antidepressant

I can now understand why many unattached feminist displays venomous traits - depressed due to lack of semen. Pitiful.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With any exchange of energy you essentially pay a price. Women that I sleep with rarely if ever asked me if I had a condom. One Puerto rican chick was going on and on about how her tubes were tied and not to worry she's clean to the point I got suspicious. I decided to leave because my gut feeling which saved me before from infected women was going off. I let her blow me a bit then left she was begging for the D especially when I told her I was leaving, you know how that goes

R

Ranger

I thought about a lot of things in this area when Tomassi talked about a man being in control of the birth.

The benefits that a woman receives is a lot deeper than I originally thought. As men we are rather mechanical in our thinking.

How many things compel her to have unprotected sex? I’m thinking there’s more to it than the idea of trapping a man and his resources. Especially if the physiological benefits are more than initially thought. Like how she changes when she wants a particular man. Physiologically changes.

Combine her ovulation with all the mental and physical benefits of receiving ejaculation. This may also have a purpose of bonding.
The idea of always using a condom may in fact neglect her from deeper bonding. But it’s too much danger for a man not to. Something to think about.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
A

AJ84

Anti-depressant, anti-anxiety as well. A feeling of well being. Not discounting AJs words and yes orgasm actually increases uptake. The cellular structure of the cervix and vaginal walls changes during orgasm.

Just the first article. There’s plenty on the actual cellular benefits to be found.
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/unhealthy-ejaculate/
Wow it’s like a miracle serum, from hair loss prevention to anti-inflammatory. I’m surprised Johnson & Johnson hasn’t patented a line of products yet. I’m not being sarcastic. Estrogen meds are made from horse piss, so......

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow it’s like a miracle serum, from hair loss prevention to anti-inflammatory. I’m surprised Johnson & Johnson hasn’t patented a line of products yet. I’m not being sarcastic. Estrogen meds are made from horse piss, so......
Maybe that's why the no fappers of the world are so keen on pushing the agenda of doing it- they must have full heads of hair, & no sadness...although realizing they do it mostly to try & attract women is kinda depressing. I don't see how through some voodoo jizz retention methods it has them believing it's better to attract chicks than going out & being social. But to each his own I guess!