Why do we have to come up with excuses for not liking women with a high body count?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys that im posting so much but I got 2 quick stories about virgins.

#1) Dated this hot jewish virgin when I was 21 she was 19. She was only a virgin because her hole was too small so no guy ever penetrated. She was a wild one. Like a mustang, issues on issues but so much fun. She dumped me and moved on like I was old stale chips. Now would you recommended wifing up that " virgin".

#2.) I used to be on this international site where you meet actual chicks. It was a language group. I started a romance with this Russian chick literally from bumfuk Russia. I mean a small village. Goats and stuff etc.She was a super virgin. I was going to meet her. I got my Russian visa and went to the airport to board the plane. I even talked to her parents many times online.

She was a super duper virgin never kissed a dude but she was a TERROR. Easily angered. Very jealous but very good student. Could not admit she was wrong. Omg...i would take a fun hoe anyday compared to her.

These are 2 examples of just because a chick is a virgin does not mean shes a catch. What you want is a submissive virgin. Those are the most rare commodity ever known to man.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, let's break down some traditional views and get to the heart of what makes a relationship really work. It's been common to think that a woman with fewer past partners might bring more certainty to a relationship. We've thought this way for reasons like ensuring we're the real dads of our kids and believing that a woman who's been with fewer people might be more committed and loyal, providing emotional security and trust. There's also the social angle – being with a woman seen as 'pure' might feel like it boosts our status in the eyes of others.

But here's the flip side that we need to consider seriously. Labeling women based on their past can actually damage trust and intimacy in a relationship. It's about time we move beyond these old labels and focus on what genuinely builds a strong connection.

View attachment 12089

Think about it: what makes your relationship solid? Is it really about how many people your partner has been with, or is it about who they are now? Qualities like kindness, intelligence, a sense of humor, and emotional availability – these are the things that make a relationship thrive, not a number. It's about the mutual respect, the laughs you share, and how you support each other through thick and thin.

Imagine if your daughter or sister had a colorful past. Would you think they don't deserve love, respect, or understanding? Of course not. They are still the same person you've cherished all along, with dreams, feelings, and the right to happiness. It's a powerful reminder that everyone deserves empathy and compassion, regardless of their past.

While it's natural to care about our partner's past to some extent, it's also crucial to give credit to what really matters – the present and the future you're building together. Let's put the focus on fostering healthy, respectful, and meaningful connections based on genuine understanding, respect, and love. That's what truly counts at the end of the day. We're all human, and embracing empathy and understanding in our relationships paves the way for deeper connections and a more accepting world.
Have you ever dated a girl like you described? They are not capable of healthy relationships. I used to think the best of people and focus on the positive. It doesn't make the bad things about them stay at bay.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. In another post you talked about how the most important thing about girls is their ability to submit.

The chick im with now is 18 and has been with prolly over 20 dudes around her age (which means she's used to sh1tty sex (young dudes dont know how to fvck yet) Which you will be compared to. A girl with no or few body count won't know that u are giving her the best sex she will ever receive due to having no one or one other dude to compare you to =fomo still there).

Yet this one treats me the same as CBear's girl treats me. Cuz she KNOWS I'm the best she can get.

End of the day only reason guys care about body count is cuz they paranoid about their girl cheating on them or not being able to pair bond with them (myth).
Lol dude you're ego is clouding your judgement.

The true test of your relationship will be when you hit a difficult patch with her.

Remember something... Your girl has moved on from over 20 dudes after getting diked down by them by the tender age of 18.. That's a whole lot of sausage.

She has had over twenty practices in moving the fuk on to the next penis.

So what's so damn special about your dik that the other twenty dudes where lacking in huh? You simply convinced yourself that your a better fuk than the last twenty dudes who busted a nut inside her.

Guess what the last dude was thinking when he was deep inside her.. he was thinking exactly the same as YOU "this is the best she has ever had"

Let's just go with your rationalisation.. the last twenty dudes who nutted inside her where lame, pathetic, weak and lousy at sex... Why did you girls legs open up over twenty times with such losers? What does that tell you about her sense of self dignity & self respect and personal standards.

Consider this..
Let's say the worst happens & you both break up.. She Is single now.. We already know that she has the ability to rack up bodies.. let's just say over a span of two years, she racks up another 10 bodies after you. (obviously these dudes are not as good as you in the sack)

How many bodies is that now?
That's 30 bodies by the age 20. How many men of value are willing to wife up a girl with 30 bodies by the age 20??

It's good that this chick treats you well, however the real test is not how she treats you.. the real test is, is she going to stick around when things get difficult in your relationship!

This girl has moved on from twenty dudes already.. Good luck.. you will.need it.

Even only fans girls have racked up less bodies.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

#1) Dated this hot jewish virgin when I was 21 she was 19. She was only a virgin because her hole was too small so no guy ever penetrated. She was a wild one. Like a mustang, issues on issues but so much fun. She dumped me and moved on like I was old stale chips. Now would you recommended wifing up that " virgin".

#2.) I used to be on this international site where you meet actual chicks. It was a language group. I started a romance with this Russian chick literally from bumfuk Russia. I mean a small village. Goats and stuff etc.She was a super virgin. I was going to meet her. I got my Russian visa and went to the airport to board the plane. I even talked to her parents many times online.

She was a super duper virgin never kissed a dude but she was a TERROR. Easily angered. Very jealous but very good student. Could not admit she was wrong. Omg...i would take a fun hoe anyday compared to her.

These are 2 examples of just because a chick is a virgin does not mean shes a catch. What you want is a submissive virgin. Those are the most rare commodity ever known to man.
I honestly think that this thread should be more about pros and cons of virgins/low body count vs high body count and what comes with them.

This is a thread you made a couple years back. It sounds like bc your fiance now has a past, you almost went to the other extreme and are trying to convince people on why virgins are a hassle when before, it was your absolute only option. Because now it goes against your current personal decision. Not saying that there's anything wrong with it or your decision and don't take any of it personally. I hope she treats you well. That in itself is a huge win. I just noticed the extreme change in point of view on top of the numerous posts on this thread against virgins and hope you can notice your bias. Just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they'll be easy to handle either. Of course they'll expect more so you have to be prepared to give it to them. They're definitely not for everybody, depending on a man's expectations. You have to pick and choose your battles. That's what relationships are about. Who's **** you're willing to deal with.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro nobody is stating that Virgins are 100% safe.. They are not.

However when it comes down to risk analysis.. A girl with zero bodies or 3 bodies, is always going to be the safer bet for most men, compared to the girl who has swallowed 20 different loads of jizz from twenty different dudes, and a variety of different nationalities.

There is NO ESCAPING from this reality.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude you're ego is clouding your judgement.

The true test of your relationship will be when you hit a difficult patch with her.

Remember something... Your girl has moved on from over 20 dudes after getting diked down by them by the tender age of 18.. That's a whole lot of sausage.

She has had over twenty practices in moving the fuk on to the next penis.

So what's so damn special about your dik that the other twenty dudes where lacking in huh? You simply convinced yourself that your a better fuk than the last twenty dudes who busted a nut inside her.

Guess what the last dude was thinking when he was deep inside her.. he was thinking exactly the same as YOU "this is the best she has ever had"

Let's just go with your rationalisation.. the last twenty dudes who nutted inside her where lame, pathetic, weak and lousy at sex... Why did you girls legs open up over twenty times with such losers? What does that tell you about her sense of self dignity & self respect and personal standards.

Consider this..
Let's say the worst happens & you both break up.. She Is single now.. We already know that she has the ability to rack up bodies.. let's just say over a span of two years, she racks up another 10 bodies after you. (obviously these dudes are not as good as you in the sack)

How many bodies is that now?
That's 30 bodies by the age 20. How many men of value are willing to wife up a girl with 30 bodies by the age 20??

It's good that this chick treats you well, however the real test is not how she treats you.. the real test is, is she going to stick around when things get difficult in your relationship!

This girl has moved on from twenty dudes already.. Good luck.. you will.need it.

Even only fans girls have racked up less bodies.
Lol damn bro you didnt have to go this hard on the young dude. Soulforge I agree with you. I am sorta in the same situation with my chick but I know the risk. The risk does not decrease that much with a virgin bro. It just does not. We like to believe it does.

Women only act right if they have no other options. A hot virgin knows she has other options. She aint gonna stick around when times get rough either.

I do agree that it really hurts a man when he thinks of 20 dudes banging his girl doggystlyle.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think that this thread should be more about pros and cons of virgins/low body count vs high body count and what comes with them.

This is a thread you made a couple years back. It sounds like bc your fiance now has a past, you almost went to the other extreme and are trying to convince people on why virgins are a hassle when before, it was your absolute only option. Because now it goes against your current personal decision. Not saying that there's anything wrong with it or your decision and don't take any of it personally. I hope she treats you well. That in itself is a huge win. I just noticed the extreme change in point of view on top of the numerous posts on this thread against virgins and hope you can notice your bias. Just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they'll be easy to handle either. Of course they'll expect more so you have to be prepared to give it to them. They're definitely not for everybody, depending on a man's expectations. You have to pick and choose your battles. That's what relationships are about. Who's **** you're willing to deal with.
Yeh i did make that thread. Then I dated 2 more virgins. Then I realized it was not the number of dycks per se. It was who alpha widowed her.

Soulforge I want you to actually date a virgin and report back. Not the mythical one we have in our brains. Us men envision a girl that is a virgin that milks cows etc. Reality is different.

Im telling you man the reality is different than what we imagine. They are not nice people.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro nobody is stating that Virgins are 100% safe.. They are not.

However when it comes down to risk analysis.. A girl with zero bodies or 3 bodies, is always going to be the safer bet for most men, compared to the girl who has swallowed 20 different loads of jizz from twenty different dudes, and a variety of different nationalities.

There is NO ESCAPING from this reality.
Yes its obvious number matters. I agree. No one disagrees. All I was saying is that guys over idealize this virginity thing like its going to save us. Its not.

The most reliable factor is Desvodinas high score theory and that aint even fool proof.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I read my thread. It did not tell everyone what happened next. There is a reason they call virgins stage 5 clingers. They are hyper emotional as fyck because this is all new to them. It gets tiring. When I wrote that I was still riding high off the limerance. 6 months in and I was ready to die.

Relationships take skills right? These girls have no realtionship skills. Anyways until you date one its hard to explain bro.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships take skills right? These girls have no realtionship skills. Anyways until you date one its hard to explain bro.
You're supposed to be the skilful one. Doesn't matter if the girl doesn't have relationship skills, you're the man. School her. :rolleyes:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're supposed to be the skilful one. Doesn't matter if the girl doesn't have relationship skills, you're the man. School her. :rolleyes:
Yeh i was an idiot when I dating them. Ive learned alot in 3 yrs. I have grown alot. Now at my age I can maybe handle and school them. At 34 I could not do it.

I did not understand why they were getting so hyper emotional. Why they wanted to hang out all the time. Why they could not admit they were wrong etc...

Virgins are like only children. They dont know how to work well with others yet.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not understand why they were getting so hyper emotional. Why they wanted to hang out all the time. Why they could not admit they were wrong etc...
You should be like a benevolent dictator.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol damn bro you didnt have to go this hard on the young dude. Soulforge I agree with you. I am sorta in the same situation with my chick but I know the risk. The risk does not decrease that much with a virgin bro. It just does not. We like to believe it does.

Women only act right if they have no other options. A hot virgin knows she has other options. She aint gonna stick around when times get rough either.

I do agree that it really hurts a man when he thinks of 20 dudes banging his girl doggystlyle.
My G.. Woman always believe they have options.. They might not be real viable options but in the world of delusion that females live in, they always feel something better is outhere.

Bro even Hollywood superstars cannot escape this reality.

Your only her best option, till you are NO LONGER HER BEST OPTION.
Yes its obvious number matters. I agree. No one disagrees. All I was saying is that guys over idealize this virginity thing like its going to save us. Its not.

The most reliable factor is Desvodinas high score theory and that aint even fool proof.
My G the high score is only relevant while she feels the butterflies in her stomach and she is getting the tingles in her Vagina.

However long term relationships, children, marriage, difficulties, arguments, stress, mortgages, bills, death in the family, lack of sex, all these things are a major stress on a relationship.

It is in these difficult times, when you're woman's ability to stick around is tested.

If 25 other penises where not good enough to get her to stick around, what's so damn special about you (apart from the over inflated ego) that makes you think that YOUR THE ONE.

Go look in the NC thread.. Most of these dudes thought wifing up a hoe is a good idea, because he is SPECIAL.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ll be in the extreme minority, but it’s virgins only for me (yes, they do exist).

If the chances are slim to none then oh well. I can wait. Box isn’t my top priority. Sloppy seconds is like wearing a used rubber.
Sounds delusional.

Reaction score
Have you ever dated a girl like you described? They are not capable of healthy relationships. I used to think the best of people and focus on the positive. It doesn't make the bad things about them stay at bay.
You raise an interesting point. Yes, I have dated someone who fits the description, and I've also encountered a few others in similar situations. However, I believe it's essential not to rush to judgment or attach stigma to these individuals. It's crucial to understand their backgrounds and experiences as well. Questions like: How did they lose their virginity? Have they ever faced harassment or assault? What cultural influences shaped their decisions? Did they face judgment and criticism from friends, family, or peers? These inquiries can help us empathize and gain a deeper understanding of their lives. It's important not to pigeonhole women as "sluts" without considering the complex challenges and experiences they face as individuals.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The true test of your relationship will be when you hit a difficult patch with her
Yeah I agree with that.

You wrote previously about complacency with regards to your boundaries.

It's likely in the honeymoon period, while her interest level is high, she might give up these bad habits, however overtime when she becomes more comfortable & secure in the relationship, or you become a little complacent with your boundaries, watch how quickly she falls back into her previous lifestyle
Part of being the best she's ever had is punishing them when they do cross the line.

I had to do this to mine very recently

Which was for her own good. And then she got back to being submissive again. Should she even step outta line again, ill just punish her again. Unlike guys who would let her get away with walking all over them. Then your in trouble lol.

Yet none of them made it past 2 hookups,while I been with her for several months. Banging her everyday. Guess they must have been wrong on that one lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You handled that well my man.. however if this becomes a regular pattern then you must next her ass.

But based on your messages, you got this chick in your frame..weldone

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My G.. Woman always believe they have options.. They might not be real viable options but in the world of delusion that females live in, they always feel something better is outhere.

Bro even Hollywood superstars cannot escape this reality.

Your only her best option, till you are NO LONGER HER BEST OPTION.

My G the high score is only relevant while she feels the butterflies in her stomach and she is getting the tingles in her Vagina.

However long term relationships, children, marriage, difficulties, arguments, stress, mortgages, bills, death in the family, lack of sex, all these things are a major stress on a relationship.

It is in these difficult times, when you're woman's ability to stick around is tested.

If 25 other penises where not good enough to get her to stick around, what's so damn special about you (apart from the over inflated ego) that makes you think that YOUR THE ONE.

Go look in the NC thread.. Most of these dudes thought wifing up a hoe is a good idea, because he is SPECIAL.
We agree. You are 100% correct. I am just more cynical than you.

1.) I dont have faith in " low body count" girls. Some of them are just not nice people regardless of body count.

2.) The middle east is full of low body count girls that are pain in the azz as wifes. Its a pick your poison scenerio.

3.) Secondly you can have a 20 body count girl that you alpha widowed. You can also have a 3 body count girl that has already been alpha widowed.

I am defending hoes because I have found that there is nothing better than a hoe that is in love with you. They are fun as fyck. Regular girls are not fun even if they have low body counts. Either way they are all going to divorce you.

High low, mid body count, low body count etc. Im tired of looking for this mythical good girl with a low body count who has a pleasant attitude. It does not exist. Or it does not exist for us. Too late. We should have been Chad in college.

Im at the point of ima just pick a girl I can work with who worships me. Ima have my kid and get ready for the divorce. There aint no hard fast rules in this game anymore.

My sisters good friend was a virgin when she married. Less than 5 yrs in she is divorcing her hubby. She was kissing men at a bar etc.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with that.

You wrote previously about complacency with regards to your boundaries.

Part of being the best she's ever had is punishing them when they do cross the line.

I had to do this to mine very recently

Which was for her own good. And then she got back to being submissive again. Should she even step outta line again, ill just punish her again. Unlike guys who would let her get away with walking all over them. Then your in trouble lol.

Yet none of them made it past 2 hookups,while I been with her for several months. Banging her everyday. Guess they must have been wrong on that one lol
Damn thats your girl? She looks like she has a nice azz. Shes pretty. Good for you young man! Just remember nothing js forever. Maybe you might beat the odds.