Why do some women ghost after sex?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of the cucks, I remember years ago when I was in construction, a guy I worked with was dating a pregnant woman. Long story short she had the baby, he adopted it, and she split with him and went back to the Chad who knocked her up
He lucked out...she could have split with him and made him pay child support.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because ultimately she found you attractive enough to have sex but there were enough things she didn't like or want in you that she didn't see it going anywhere. Or maybe she had a boyfriend who was away for a week and wanted to have fun. Any number of reasons.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if anyone caught my post earlier, but she did actually get back to me saying she'll see when she's free.

At this point I won't even bother txting again until she comes up with a day. It goes against my gut because it kind of forces her to initiate and we all know women suck at that... but I will try not replying and see.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if anyone caught my post earlier, but she did actually get back to me saying she'll see when she's free.

At this point I won't even bother txting again until she comes up with a day. It goes against my gut because it kind of forces her to initiate and we all know women suck at that... but I will try not replying and see.
I’d just say “sounds good” and leave it there

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol!!! What always cracks me up is a few years later you will see her out with some cuck... usually pushing 1-2 kids in a stroller... I always laugh because that poor dude thinks he hit the jackpot... and in reality he volunteered half of everything he owns and will own for a girl that probably has a triple digit lay count... multiple stds... and god knows how many abortions !
My wing and I went back to some college girls room. 1 was a ****. We froze her out. Trained the other girl and left for the club to go get more girls. Present day single mom and some moron is playing house. Trained her at peak smv.

Women are dysfunctional today and unable to pair bond. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. If you find a gem let it ride but you got a better chance getting rich on crypto or winning the lottery.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because ultimately she found you attractive enough to have sex but there were enough things she didn't like or want in you that she didn't see it going anywhere. Or maybe she had a boyfriend who was away for a week and wanted to have fun. Any number of reasons.
I would go as far as to say lost her to the bigger better prize. Rollo is screaming hypergamy atm. If I got mine some other cuckold can have it.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a million possible reasons.. she might have wanted a one night stand, she could have been cheating, she might have lost her phone, she might have a family emergency....you can’t concern yourself with it!
Bwhahahahaha. She'd have to lose her hand first. The sheer amount of secrets in a womans phone makes
it so that she never, ever lets it out of her sight. She'd only 'lose' a phone that incriminated her.