Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do guys continue to usually pay for women on dates???

Reaction score
I have asked this before in recent other threads, and people have not been able to give me a reply..........

Women wanted equality.......feminism........and they GOT IT.........now it's here, so lets all enjoy being equal!!!

Any woman can make as much or more $$ than any man, and that is a fact........there is no need to SUPPORT any woman, PERIOD

If we are equal, then why do I keep seeing chumpish guys who post about how they pay on dates for women, and not surprisingly, they usually do not end up having sex later that night!!

I really wanna keep this advice short and simple, I don't want to do a long-winded thread, i really really don't, so here are a couple of KEY POINTS ON WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER PAY ON A DATE WITH A WOMAN THAT YOU HAVE NOT FVCKED AT LEAST A FEW TIMES:

1) Paying for a woman is not chivalry, and it's not romance.......it's not even gentleman-like! Instead, it is YOU agreeing to be the nice guy chump who provides a free service for a complete stranger.

2) Women DO love romance and charm, but that part gets accomplished SEXUALLY (which costs you $0)..........let how know how sexual you are, talk about your soul, deep connections, energy, love, all that good stuff, and make sure to be smooth in your delivery..........really make her FEEL like she is talking to a wonderful sex god - she will think you are romantic and charming, all free of charge!!

3) Get the woman to pay for YOU, just tell her non-chalantly to pay for everything as if it's expected, as if YOU are something special that SHE needs to be paying for - once she pays, she is more likely to want to get her money's worth (aka get fvcked and have an orgasm or two.........after all, she doesn't want to be wasting $$ on nothing!!!)

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting question
I personally find myself paying for the first date because it is me who invites them the first time... once Im certain I have attracted them, then I expect them to pay for their own stuff and every now and then pay for me.... then again I can pay for them too in other situations but not always

speedwheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for you. Then again, the kind of girls I go out with would ditch you on the spot if you expected them to pay. Not because they're stuck up b*tches who expect to be waited on, rather they're sensible and share solid traditional morals. Plus I usually ask them out, which means the asker is the payer.

If you can't afford dates, then you should probably focus on fixing that problem rather than date. Or pump up the creativity where you can go out and have fun without spending much.

You get what you pay for.

Reaction score
pipe007 - guys usually ask girls out anyway, the oldest trick in the hypocrite book is when women say "whoever asks to go out has to pay" when they know FULL WELL that guys ask them out the VAST MAJORITY of the time, because they purposefully do not ask guys out and just wait to be asked out!

speedwheel - "solid traditional morals"..........what the hell is wrong with you??? Are these same women also making less $$ than you, having less rights than you, and being practically your slave? (like back before the 1950's).......if they are, then yes, you should pay for them.

Feminism has completely changed "traditional" morals, why should MEN be traditional if WOMEN aren't traditional????

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I see where you're coming from, but it's virtually impossible to skip the tab on the initial date since it's you who invited the girl out in the first place. So unless you can devise a clever formula to not only have a woman approach you initially but to also empower them to engineer the first date plans, all the while maintaining the appearance of an alpha male, then I, along with my wallet, would love to hear it.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You are a man, it's okay to pay the first few times. After a while, just tell her "You ever gonna go to that purse of yours and buy me some dinner sometime or what?".

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Women wanted equality.......feminism........and they GOT IT.........now it's here, so lets all enjoy being equal!!!
But we are not equal. Guys and girls are different, that's the way God created it, and no amount of belief in equality will change that.

Rescue Mission said:
Any woman can make as much or more $$ than any man, and that is a fact........there is no need to SUPPORT any woman, PERIOD If we are equal, then why do I keep seeing chumpish guys who post about how they pay on dates for women, and not surprisingly, they usually do not end up having sex later that night!!
You don't get it. It's not about how much money you make, natural law dictates that the guy pays, even if he makes less than her. The same natural law indicates that it's guys on top in bed, that girls walk behind you, and that guys have to make the first move.

God created things a certain way. You are free to go against that, but I do know one thing - God is smarter than you.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons you shouldn't "date" the first time. Instead of asking a girl out, say you're going somewhere and suggest she tag along. Why then would you pay for her? Then if you still like her you can invite her to lunch/dinner or something.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would imagine that women would respond that despite the laws, sexism is still around and that they make however many cents on the dollar that a man makes. Sort of like in spite of laws, racism is still alive.

Not saying I agree with that, but most women would probably deny that they've acheived equality. I was just reading about a lawsuit against Wal-Mart, something about men having an unfair advantage when it comes to promotions.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
But we are not equal. Guys and girls are different, that's the way God created it, and no amount of belief in equality will change that.

You don't get it. It's not about how much money you make, natural law dictates that the guy pays, even if he makes less than her. The same natural law indicates that it's guys on top in bed, that girls walk behind you, and that guys have to make the first move.

God created things a certain way. You are free to go against that, but I do know one thing - God is smarter than you.
natural law dictactes that guys pay????? are you serious?

btw God created man and women equal.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see Rescue's point, but then again I see Trader's point too, very debateable.

With me, I do not mind paying once the girl has OFFERED or wanted to chip in, since that, I have no quarell paying since she offered herself. I don't see this as a major issue, it can go both ways, even if you DON'T pay, whose to say you'll bed her at the end of the night? and if you DO pay, that you would too?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

teacha said:
natural law dictactes that guys pay????? are you serious?
Let's invoke natural law here. Which girl would you take, the poor HB10 girl, or the rich HB3 girl? Natural law dictates that men screen heavily on looks, despite mass media's attempts to *reformulate* men's tastes.

Natural law dictates that the guy is the provider, and the girl is the nurturer, which is why girls always end up resenting the guy when he becomes the stay-at-home father. Since you are the provider, you pay for the date.

Note, I didn't say you had to take her to some fancy restaurant. All I'm saying is, you ask the girl out, YOU decide where to go, and of course, since you plan everything, you pay. This is the most natural thing in the world.

teacha said:
btw God created man and women equal.
You are correct, God created man and woman equal, yes, as in equal in VALUE or WORTH.

But God create man and woman 'unequally' or 'differently' in terms of the role that is played in the mating game, in the family, and in society.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Let's invoke natural law here. Which girl would you take, the poor HB10 girl, or the rich HB3 girl? Natural law dictates that men screen heavily on looks, despite mass media's attempts to *reformulate* men's tastes.

Natural law dictates that the guy is the provider, and the girl is the nurturer, which is why girls always end up resenting the guy when he becomes the stay-at-home father. Since you are the provider, you pay for the date.

Note, I didn't say you had to take her to some fancy restaurant. All I'm saying is, you ask the girl out, YOU decide where to go, and of course, since you plan everything, you pay. This is the most natural thing in the world.
well that's your own opinion, everyone is entitled to one. my natural law states that: no to free meals for women.

I don't usually take women out on dates but when i do, i make sure to pay for my meal/tickets/drinks etc and mine only, i aint a charity organisation.

your traditional views no longer fit in today's world with women acting like men and men like women.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to always pay for women whenever I went out on dates.

Some women make a fake offer to help pay and expect that the man will politely decline and insist that he will take care of it.

I finally realized that me paying for women made no difference on whether or not I was creating attraction or whether they would have sex with me.

Now I accept 100% of the offers from women to help pay for dates. I don't care if that offends a woman because if she wants someone that will pay for everything, then I am not interested in her.

I can afford to pay for the women's share of the date. I just don't want to. Paying for the woman's share does not get me anything in return.

If I'm having sex with a girl, I usually pay for her share of the date sometimes and sometimes she will pick up the tab but in general I'm paying for her more often than she is paying for me. Sometimes I'll just ask the girl when the bill comes if she is picking this one up.

The problem that I have is how to get the woman to pay for herself on a first date. I understand the dynamics of not going on dates and just asking her to tag along when you are going to do something or inviting her over to your place to hang out and have a few drinks...BUT let's put those non-traditional dates aside for a minute and just focus on how to handle getting a woman to pay for herself on a first date in the traditional sense.

So if you are going out for drinks with a woman on a first date and she does not offer to pay her share, how can you get the woman to pay for herself?

For example, do you tell the waitress or bartender that you want separate tabs?

Do you flat out tell the woman that you expect her to pay for herself?

Do you casually mention let's split the bill when the check arrives?

Do you ignore the check when it arrives and wait until she brings the topic of paying the bill up?

Or is there a better way of approaching this type of situation with the result of the woman paying for herself?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

People are actually taking this Jesus freak's advice SERIOUSLY!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

OH here's another natural law. NEVER LISTEN TO JESUS FREAKS.

Listen Trader, I'm sorry you were raped as a child in your church, so now you feel like you have to PAY for WOMEN to feel more MANLY after having sucked some priest c0ck and taken it up the ass, but THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!!!

The DJ way, the manly way, the non-religious bullsh1t way. YOU'RE WELCOME LOL.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, if a girl throws a fit for YOU not paying or starts acting like a B1TCH for that (non)reason, THEN SHE IS THE WRONG ONE. SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. DROP HER GRUBBY ASS TO THE CURB.

A little anecdote:

Went out with a girl, minigolf first, then dinner. Minigolf we split she was fine with that.

BUT SOME B1TCHES HAVE THIS MENTALITY WHEN FOOD IS THERE AND ITS DINNER THE MAN HAS TO PAY. LOL MUST BE THAT BULLSH1T "TRADITIONAL VALUES" COMING UP.

So basically I said, "you're not going to pay for your share?"

She gives me the CLASSIC, "but you asked me out."

And I give her the NON-CLASSIC *walks up to a waiter, pay half the bill (my share) and leaves to go find a non-stuck up b1tch*

But guess who is blowing up my PHONE 2 hours later? Says she knows she's wrong, doesn't know what came over here, it's just that every other guy usually pays for her, blah blah blah more talking and bullsh1t.

Ultimately the night ends with her coming over and me getting laid. Just because you PAY doesn't mean you will get LAID. In fact, it screams more chump and AFC than anything else. If women bring up the whole sex issue like "oh then I guess tonight you won't get any." Just ask her if she's a prostitute because that sounds liek something a prostitute would say: "pay or no sex"

PEACE OUT

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny...Women usually end up paying for me......but...I WOULD NEVER EVER ASK A GIRL OUT ON A DINNER DATE ! that is reserved for relationship status.

Figure out how much money your willing to spend at a loss. I usually feel comfortable spending under 8 bucks for a girl but 9.75 times out of 10 I end up sleeping with her.

If you ask a girl out make sure its to go to a bar, a park or a local concert etc... You should be thinking FREE or cheap. Your not there to show off how much money you can spend on her, your there to establish a connection and run game !

DonJuanna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to come to Trader's defense here. If people want a "traditional" life (ie, a couple eventually settles down into a "lifetime" commitment, the man works, the woman stays home and keeps house), it makes perfect sense for the guy to pay for dates- he's symbolically demonstrating his willingness to share his wages with the woman when the day comes that he's working and she isn't. I don't know because I live in New York City, but I'm guessing it probably still works that way in most of the country?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule to follow, is to make her pay for something else. Last weekend, This girl who'd been crushing on me wanted to go see a movie, since it was a rainy and shytty day. I dont like movie dates, but there wasnt much else to do, so I took her. I paid for the movie, but I said, "I'll get the movie, you get the drinks later." She spent more money on me on the whole date, and I didnt look like a cheapo, either. Make them jump through one of your hoops, if they want you to jump through one of theirs.