Why are guys under the age of 35 or never been married calling themselves Red or Black Pilled

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have responded with mostly insults instead of proper rebuttals and I have 3 different definitions of the Red Pill being tossed at my face. Convo is over.
It's best defined as a toolbox to deal with women as they are, not as we wish they were.

I haven't been insulting, but I haven't been nice either. You deliberately post stuff that you know will be devisive, then get mad when people have opinions that aren't your own. You reap what you sow.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of this forum wouldn't even like my actual pickup advice because it is not RED PILL or urban youth friendly. I am not going to waste my time entertaining that. The only I
So you waste your time posting these biatching theories? Lol

Get some more experience, and you will have something solid to contribute.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you waste your time posting these biatching theories? Lol

Get some more experience, and you will have something solid to contribute.
If being a bitter cynical pessimist that thinks cheating on his wife/neglecting his family is seen as experienced, then that's never going to happen. Keep on dreaming. Red Pill or not, I am going to call out the stinky bull shvt when I smell it.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No - just guys with actual real world (and women) experience. Hence why your word salads continue to be dismantled with little effort.
What is this experience? All I am interpreting is that Women are the boogeyman and be scared of them. I am one of the few posters on this site that has a positive outlook on OLD and can consistently pull from it. I don't see y'all posting anything other than the standard women are doomed to fail wolf stuff?

Go ahead and keep ragging on me, but do not ever complain about toxic women or the destruction of the traditional American family BS because you are literally defending part of the problem by backing @Money & Muscle fundamental principle.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do not ever complain about toxic women or the destruction of the traditional American family BS because you are literally defending part of the problem by backing @Money & Muscle fundamental principle.
The well is already poisoned bud. The damage done by unrestricted women's sexual repression cannot simply be undone.
It's not my principle either, it's just a redpill one. I've got a lower body count than you, I promise. I also probably get laid more than you. Red pill taught me how to do that from a previously dead bedroom.

Red pill doesn't hate women, though I understand why it looks that way. It's just explaining the way women are and what tools you have to deal with them. Whether you use that tool or not is your choice.

Better to have a tool, know when to use it - and never need it, than to not have it when you do.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The well is already poisoned bud. The damage done by unrestricted women's sexual repression cannot simply be undone.
It's not my principle either, it's just a redpill one. I've got a lower body count than you, I promise. I also probably get laid more than you. Red pill taught me how to do that from a previously dead bedroom.

Red pill doesn't hate women, though I understand why it looks that way. It's just explaining the way women are and what tools you have to deal with them. Whether you use that tool or not is your choice.

Better to have a tool, know when to use it - and never need it, than to not have it when you do.
You can be cautious of women's nature and not hold extraordinary contradicting beliefs at the same time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally the Red Pill community was a niche community catering to older men burned out from divorce and dating in general.
Really? I always thought it was more for younger guys who hadn't yet learned the potential pitfalls of getting too emotionally involved with women.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If being a bitter cynical pessimist that thinks cheating on his wife/neglecting his family is seen as experienced, then that's never going to happen. Keep on dreaming. Red Pill or not, I am going to call out the stinky bull shvt when I smell it.
Women act as $hitty as you let them.

If the guy is not getting puzzy from his wife for whatever reason, the red pill tells you, you become better (MAP) if you want to try and save the marriage, cheat if you became the best and you wife can't see it if you want to keep the family together or nuke the marriage to find someone who will see how great he became, cause staying like that is not a respectable position.

Everything else you making $hit up about the red pill.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
The age for this keeps moving up.

First it's 21, then it's 25, then it's 30, now it's 35.

I remember guys under 25 talking about getting girls and people saying "Wait until your 25, then you need to be a rich lawyer to get laid." I'm getting action now at 30 after being an incel at age 25. So what now, it's "wait until you're 35, then it's really over?"
Thanks to the cost of living, people are getting their lives on track much later.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women act as $hitty as you let them.

If the guy is not getting puzzy from his wife for whatever reason, the red pill tells you, you become better (MAP) if you want to try and save the marriage, cheat if you became the best and you wife can't see it if you want to keep the family together or nuke the marriage to find someone who will see how great he became, cause staying like that is not a respectable position.

Everything else you making $hit up about the red pill.
Are you serious right now lol?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not getting sex from your wife, and you're going to get divorce r8ped if you leave, what options do you actually have?

Red Pill makes you more attractive to women. Sometimes, however, a wife has seen too much unattractive behavior to unsee and never finds you attractive again.
Note that [being attractive] and being [unattractive] are weighted on two different scales, not one. Just because one goes down, it doesn't mean the other one will go up.

Anyways, its a toolbox to get what you want out of life with modern women as most men are not equipped with the tools to do so with today's society.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the typical engineer I work with on a daily basis, feminine, who think women are damsels in distress, who can't think that women are human beings with $hitty tendencies too.

You haven't challenge anything other people has posted in here, your reply ate the typical nonsense of answering with questions, and no substance, you started something but provides no value when people challenge you.