Who has gotten the Alanis Morissette treatment?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have had a chick "go down on you in a theater"? What happened afterwards?

Had it happen once, 2nd date...woman clearly was super into me...she suggested we sit in the back row...theater was very uncrowded...about halfway through the movie she moves over and starts making out with me...I grab her hand and put it on my c0ck she starts rubbing it thru my jeans and then without warning she undoes my belt and unzips my pants and starts deepthroating me...to this day still have no idea how the movie ended.

After the movie we went and fvcked for about 3 hours straight...

Billtx49

Reaction score
No action in the theater, but I don’t recommend a similar situation while driving. Concentration challenge…

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No action in the theater, but I don’t recommend a similar situation while driving. Concentration challenge…
Hahaha!! Nice...yeah I could see that as a problem...

I've gotten quite a few of those in vehicles but never while I was driving...happened while we were parked somewhere.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had the BJ while driving lol it's tough but eventually pulled over. Wasn't trying to crash her new Benz, man she was wild.