Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who else has longer hair?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for some maintenance tips. I'm getting alot of frizz, or I think it might be unhealthy hair roots. How can I tell the difference?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's longer than 30cm, you gotta brush it completely, at least every other day. With a quality brush. And tie it together when you sleep. I know, it sucks.

You can use conditioner if you must, but I can understand if it feels too girly ;)

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay on top of fish oil. I like to put castor oil/jojoba/coconut oil in my hair after getting out of the shower. When using shampoo/conditioner get it in and out fast! Eat your protein yadda yadda and you'll be fine

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
I can understand if it feels too girly ;)
I'm willing to try whatever works and then I'll simplify it. I don't have hours to do my hair. My goal is 20min tops.
I already use conditioner. What are some good, budget ones?

What do you mean, quality brush? What's the difference?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this spambot is actually pretty good! :D

As for quality, I mean NOT this, but something similar to this.

The bristles are are shorter softer etc. And its more comfortable. I mean you don't want to hook the brush in your hair and rip it all off when you pull ;)

Other then that, when you brush it, brush it completely, so that absolutely nothing is tangled anymore. Saves you a lot of effort for the next time! If it's tangled badly, start from the bottom up. Sometimes it's easier after showering.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the first brush, except in red.

I'll look for something with soft bristles.

J

jasikajack

For a longer hair,you care your hair,hair,using a natural things for a hair like a henna,egg,curd,aloe-Vera for a hair and also do deep massage with oil regular and do deep conditioning this a best for a hair and use a coconut oil ,almond oil for a hair and take a healthy food that contain a more vitamin this a best for a hair,after hair bath try not to use comb directly,hair is delicate and needs good care.

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had my hair reach my lower back at one point.

Chicks said I reminded them of Fabio.