Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who alse deals with this type of **** when talking to women?!!!

me007

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about a girl who's constantly texting while talking on the phone with you and in person when your together? and what would you do in the situation?

Just recently this hb9 contacted me and we were having a real good conversation, but out of no were i started hearing clicking sounds like she was texting somebody. At first i played it off like it was nothing but as the convo continue she keep on doing it over and over again. So i told her i find it very desrespectful of her to keep texting in my face like that while im talking to her on the phone if the text is that important for her to be doing that just go handle your business and hit me up when your done. She was like "no i really want to talk to you im just texting my boyfriend", I said ok cool just dont do that again. Well to no suprise she started doing it again and i hung up on that ***** face.

Did i overreact or handle it well?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think her having a boyfriend is the larger issue here. Why are you having "real good conversation" with a "hot" girl who's texting her BOYFRIEND while talking to you? WTF? Wasting time you could be talking to single girls.

Otherwise I see nothing wrong with what you did.

me007

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest bro i didn't even realize she had a boyfriends until she said that, it was no biggie because my plan for her was only sexual

OvernightPlayer

Reaction score
Would it piss me off? Yes.
How would I react? Next!

I don't care how hot she is. If she can't have a conversation with you without texting someone else (and it sounds like this has happened on multiple occasions), she obviously is immature and doesn't have respect for you. Do you actually think she'd be doing that if she was interested in you and your feelings? Of course not. Besides, you don't want to deal with a bird like that.

Either way, it's water under the bridge and she already has a man. I would just stay away from her at this point and work on some new prospects.

(P.S: You're not getting laid from her now. Sorry.)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Total disrespect. Walk away.

If more and more men would do this instead of bending over backwards for a woman, the price of pu$$y would drop. But there are always white knights bringing it up.

Case closed.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me007 said:
just go handle your business and hit me up when your done. She was like "no i really want to talk to you im just texting my boyfriend", I said ok cool just dont do that again. Well to no suprise she started doing it again and i hung up on that ***** face.
Well played dude.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my time with that.

Its a sign that she may be using you as a ego boost, since her bf still has priority she still respect him and your just an orbiter. You did the right thing!

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me007 said:
Well to no suprise she started doing it again and i hung up on that ***** face.
And ill bet she didn't give a sh!t either - BECAUSE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.

Surely this is not the last female in the world? Why not pick up a single girl instead of wasting your time becoming "friends" and having "deep, meaningful" conversations with a girl who has so little interest in you that she texts her boyfriend while you are on the phone.

Seriously. GO.MEET.OTHER.GIRLS.

Just wait guys - 2 weeks, he'll be 'going NC' and she still wont give a flying fvck!

me007

Don Juan
Reaction score
@purefilth bro can you read? i also stated in my next comment the i wasn't aware of her having a boyfriend until that very moment when she said that, shes always on my **** when we're together so sorry if i didn't notice she had little interest in me.

i only wanted sexual relations with the girl, not trying to wifey her.

I also want to know if you guys was in that situation where you and a girl is talking in person and she's constantly texting, how would you handle the situation and what would you say?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me007 said:
@purefilth bro can you read? i also stated in my next comment the i wasn't aware of her having a boyfriend until that very moment when she said that, shes always on my **** when we're together so sorry if i didn't notice she had little interest in me.

i only wanted sexual relations with the girl, not trying to wife her people.
I can read.

my point here is, that instead of

"OK, NEXT!":yawn:

You stayed on the phone.:flowers:
then
You came and made this thread, which is essentially pointless considering the information given.:nono:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It remind me few nights ago when I was invited at my boss for dinner, his 7yrs old son spent all the time playing with a toy car instead of eating his soup.

His mother was yelling at him to put the car away only to have him hide it under the table and take it away few seconds later...its interesting that most girls behave like that 7yrs old kid....guess the solution would be the same in both cases, its just a pity that right thinkers think that would be too much and women/kids must be loved not educated.

My girlfriend beginned doing the same last year after getting bad example from her friend (which is single btw), awfully for her I had a lot of paper work those days and wasnt
particularly in the mood for further stress, after politely asking and being ignored I turned ape and beated my fists on the table, she got the hint.