Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which beer would you have?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So I think Sgt. Crowley, Prof. Gates, and the Pres. are going to have a beer at the Whitehouse tonight. I heard that the Whitehouse only serves domestics. Apparently Crowley has the better taste in beers choosing Blue Moon, the professor Red Stripe or Beck's and the President a Bud light. Bud not a bad beer though. I kind of surprised no one chose Sam Adams since they are in Massachutes and all lol.

What beer would you choose? Let's try to keep to Domestics, but you can put an import in too but try to keep it to something that's commonly available and well known.

I'd probably choose Molson Canadian although that might be considered an import although technically Coors owns Molson. So for a Domestic I'd probably go with one of the Michelob brewed ales, Shock Top. I think Michelob and Budwesier is probably the best mass produce American lagers but I can't deal with the byproducts and the resulting headaches from the particular yeast strain in A-B lagers, but that is a topic for another thread. My choice would be Shock Top, I like it better than Bluemoon.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill Have A Samuel Jackson, Bytch!

Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Thats A Good Fvcking Beer!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Ill Have A Samuel Jackson, Bytch!

Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Thats A Good Fvcking Beer!
Well you're not going to get that beer at the Whitehouse. And it's not BYOB. I don't even think Brits are welcome at the Whitehouse. This thread is for Americans only, or at least limeys that are knowledgable about American beers :p. (and no comments about American beer not being any good. That's about as baseless as saying California wines aren't good. They're damn good. lol)

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either Killian's Red, Amber Bock, or Sam Adams. That ballpark. (If I had to pick one... um... Amber Bock.)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ol'e English 800

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Beer sux, gimme a nice smooth glass of chocolate milk any day.
damn straight!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American? Something you can find easily? Sam Adams is about the only thing you can get at 7/11 that's worth drinking.

Actually American craft brews are pretty amazing. I've had beer in Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Oktoberfest in Munich, Mexico, Republic of Georgia, Canada, etc., not to mention numerous imports here in the states, and I have to say with the exception of some of the Pilsners and Hefe-Weizens I had in Berlin, American micro brews can hang with the best of them.

It's an argument I'll never win, but comparing most of the mass produced American beers to the craft brews and imports is like comparing Wonder Bread to a loaf of handmade sourdough. They will both make a sandwich, but only one of them adds another dimension of flavor.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you invent your own beer, if you know the best is in Europe and you can import it?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer starts tasting like rubbing alcohol to me after a while, so I say if I'm going drink just give me some vodka, tequila, or 151 and let the real talking start.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well you're not going to get that beer at the Whitehouse. And it's not BYOB. I don't even think Brits are welcome at the Whitehouse. This thread is for Americans only, or at least limeys that are knowledgable about American beers :p. (and no comments about American beer not being any good. That's about as baseless as saying California wines aren't good. They're damn good. lol)

What the fvck are you talking about? Where the hell did you get 'Brits" from???
Just for the record, I drink PBR, and Coors.

For those of you who have been living under a rock, and dont understand my joke, Click here

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the officer asked that guy to come outside to show his identification, he shouted, "I will come outside if your momma is out there. Is your momma out there?"

Would you really have a beer with a guy who said that?

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No beer I've ever tasted can beat Spaten Oktoberfest. Bavarian beer at its finest.

U

user43770

Bible_Belt said:
When the officer asked that guy to come outside to show his identification, he shouted, "I will come outside if your momma is out there. Is your momma out there?"

Would you really have a beer with a guy who said that?

Crowley is a better man than me. Good to see a cop with some self-restraint.