Where (if anywhere) should I take this?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've connected with this girl I've known for a while through social circle. But we've only starting hanging out (just me and her) recently. First time, she came over, we got wasted all night, but I didn't REALLY make a move (short of asking her to come 'pass out' with me), but she went home.

Next time, at a small party at my house, I say fvck it and start flirting, 'clawing', kino & slapping her ass. Her friend is leaving, and it looks like she's gonna stay at first, but she goes! Fvck!

Last Friday I came across two free concert tickets. I decide to ask her on a whim. Pretty spur-of-the-moment actually. I get a room so we can stay over. She agrees.

This girl fvcking parties. And I like that. I party too. (I have no idea why guys here think thats a negative). In fact she's probably the only girl I've met that can hang with me, party-wise. Every other girl *****es out and frankly, seem boring now. But anyway, throughout the night I'm (for the most part) leading, teasing once in a while, sexual innuendo. She keeps pulling me in to take pictures at the concert, once of which was a long kiss NEAR the lips. I should have went for a makeout there, but didn't.

I did plant a small kiss on her, and she giggled. The rest of the night, we're holding hands, or arm in arm, walking around. She's feeding me shrimp & sh*t at one point, and we're just partying and having fun. At one point in the room I just start grabbing @$$. The thing with this girl is, she never OBJECTS to this. But there's no positive reaction either. Its like I'm just not even doing it. She doesn't seem phased at all, but no negative reaction. I do it throughout the night. I have a fear of escalation, so I always assume the negative. Even though I'm getting no signs that say this, I figure I MUST be creeping this girl out. Still, I know this about myself, so I push it back and I keep trucking through.

Late night as we're wasted, we're in bed talking. I start feeling her up again. I say "The things I want to do to you." She just goes "Oh stop it!" Like she'd say to her friends little brother or something!

Damn. But I don't stop. I keep going and . . I just go for her p*ssy and start feeling her up. This worked for me before, and it was even the same material of leggings, so maybe it just reminded me of that time or something. No objection, if I remember correctly (at first). But then (part of a joke) I tug down at her leggings, and she sits up away from me. Still though, nothing feels 'weird.' We're still in awesome rapport.

Later on I go back to the p*ssy, and now she says "stop." I wait a few seconds and she says "stop" again, more assertive. Fine. I just act like its no big deal and stop (but not before she giggles . . I guess I tickled her at least).

Rest of the night we're in bed calling a SEX HOT LINE and f*cking around with people on that. And we pass out. I'm in underwear. Nothing creepy about it, she's completely cool with it. Maybe I should have tried again, for just a makeout that time. But . . I don't know, I felt like I already did my part and it just wasn't happening.

Anyway, after some boozing the next day on the way home, I drop her off. She hugs, and being the fear-of-escalting p*ssy I can be sometimes, I don't go for a full-on kiss but I do peck her lips. Her FB status that day is how happy she is and how much she loves life, but now I'm being stalkerish. Still, I couldn't help but notice.

I figured, at first, I should back off entirely. But there's something to be said for persistence, isn't there? We had a few short (very short) text exchanges last week, but besides that, nothing.

I'm torn between forgetting about this girl for a while unless she comes to me (and reconnecting down the line as we will surely see each other out at some point), or asking her out for this Friday and going from there.

Any suggestions, advice?

God, I hate posting such explicit details on a public forum, but there ya go.

Spyder213

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not ask her out? You said things didn't end awkwardly or anything so I don't see any reason not to ask her. If she flakes out or something then you can back off but it seems like you may just need to spend a little more time with her to get her to give it up

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
God, I hate posting such explicit details on a public forum, but there ya go.
Oh sh**, you're talking about Jen aren't you? I dated this broad!

Just playin. Seems like you're doing a great job already as far as escalating. I have the same problem you do, and you did the same thing that I would have done. Even though you have your doubts and fears, you pushed through them.

I don't know how often you hang with this girl, so I don't see why you couldn't have her over for another one-on-one session and see where it takes you. Unless of course you're seeing her every day. But you seem to know better.

The good thing about escalation is it puts a girl in the position of having to answer your questions about her level of attraction. If she puts out, then you get your answer. If she doesn't put out, but explains herself, then you get an answer. And if she doesn't put out and doesn't explain herself, then you next her.

Spyder213 said:
Why not ask her out? You said things didn't end awkwardly or anything so I don't see any reason not to ask her. If she flakes out or something then you can back off but it seems like you may just need to spend a little more time with her to get her to give it up
Seems like he's already "out" with her in a sense. So do you mean he should ask her out on a date? I've always been a bigger fan of "Let's hang out." than "Let's go on an official, for-real date." A hang out is fun, whereas a date is serious. And really, either could end up with both of you in bed, so why bother with the more serious one? Maybe she wants to bang him and not instantly boyfriend him.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sh**, you're talking about Jen aren't you? I dated this broad!
Hahaha . . nice.

I've always been a bigger fan of "Let's hang out." than "Let's go on an official, for-real date."
Me too, but I've heard this is 'friend-zone.' The idea of a formal date is not fun to me. I don't think I'll ever be congruent to asking a girl to 'go mini-golfing with me next thursday at 7pm' or something like that . . It reminds me of when I first found this site and I was playing pretend-DJ and doing all this creepy sh*t with this one girl. Makes me shudder even now. Bad experiences.

But you guys would say proceed with this girl?

I would LOVE to invite her back over for another one-on-one hangout. But I live at home. I just had my house to myself that week. I'll have an apartment in a month or 2. Maybe I should just hold off until then?

There's a comedian in town I want to see Friday. I'm thinking of asking her tommorow. Thing is, I don't want to just buy this girls ticket outright. F*ck that. Think I'll just say "I'll get the tickets, you get the drinks."

My house and the hotel were so f*cking perfect . . Now its gonna be tricky(er).