Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When women joke about their behavior in a light fashion

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm going through these dating profiles, I would see them jokingly refer to their behavior followed by a "LOL"

One recently admitted to having some ADD and a little ADHD. To me that's a red flag and no laughing matter, but when a woman jokes about her behavior, does it mean she finds it acceptable?

Of course, some people will say, "Everyone's got baggage." right?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a sign of immaturity and stupidity and also she's never been checked.

Yes stay away.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I just dealt with this kind of chitty behaviour from my ex, which actually lead me to having to dump her!!

This is passive agressive behaviour.. she disguises her anger or chitty attitude behind a joke.. ie lol or haha or a laughing emoticon.

And if you then call her out or ask her to behave? She will then manipulate that into..

Oh he cannot take a joke.. he is picking on me.. he is the problem not me.. he is to blame.. he cannot take a joke

I had to deal with this kind of behaviour for 2 weeks from my ex..

When i called her out and told her, that she needs to think about her jokes a little, as not everthing is funny

What did she do?

She rudley cut me off the phone, mid sentence.. then didn't turn up for our date, also did not even contact me me again for nearly 5 days..

I had no choice left, but to EJECT and walk away

She turned this into her being the VICTIM.. and me the BAD GUY

Be VERY careful of woman who behave like this.. it can lead to some very toxic situations

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I just dealt with this kind of chitty behaviour from my ex, which actually lead me to having to dump her!!

This is passive agressive behaviour.. she disguises her anger or chitty attitude behind a joke.. ie lol or haha or a laughing emoticon.

And if you then call her out or ask her to behave? She will then manipulate that into..

Oh he cannot take a joke.. he is picking on me.. he is the problem not me.. he is to blame.. he cannot take a joke

When i called her out and told her, that she needs to think about her jokes a little, as not everthing is funny

What did she do?

She rudley cut me off the phone, mid sentence.. then didn't turn up for our date, also did not even contact me me again for nearly 5 days..

Be VERY careful of woman who behave like this.. it can lead to some very toxic situations

Good point. She has her Instagram profile linked to her OK Cupid. Quite a few sexy bikini pics. Said she moved in with parents who live in a retirement community....and she's 39. She said "I'll save that story for when we get to know each other." lol

She reminds me of an Asian Paris Hilton

She's big into aura's and says her's is "red" lol

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Whether she thinks it is acceptable or not is irrelevant.

The point is that she has not resolved this problem in her life and is giving you fair warning that these are eventually going to be very likely issues/behaviors that you'll encounter if you get involved with her. She is saying, "Hey, if we get involved and I start acting this way and you have a problem with it, it's your fault for getting involved because I warned you".

And she would be absolutely right. It is your fault for not heeding the warning and getting involved anyway.
True, so at the most these guys will tolerate her long enough to bed her and leave her. An FWB at the most. Of course, then they say, "I"m not looking for an ONS LOL"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, people will tell you who they are, all you need to do is listen.

When someone "lol's" about a behavior in person or a profile, etc, YOU have to decide if you can handle that baggage. Some people may not think it's a huge issue, it may turn others off. The key is to be really honest with yourself in the matter, in terms of if you can deal with it. If it seems/feels like a red flag to you, then move along.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm going through these dating profiles, I would see them jokingly refer to their behavior followed by a "LOL"

One recently admitted to having some ADD and a little ADHD. To me that's a red flag and no laughing matter, but when a woman jokes about her behavior, does it mean she finds it acceptable?

Of course, some people will say, "Everyone's got baggage." right?
Some women are mindless sheep when it comes to behavior. If Cindy's best friend does something crazy, then all her girls do the same... Guess what? Cindy will most likely do it to. A lot of young women today lack self values if you'd ask me.

As far as her mentioning to you her issues....To me it's always going to be a "Red flag" but they did you a favor in telling you how potentially crazy they are. You know all you need to know. Find better women...

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What did she do?

yikes dude. You should have checked her immediately when the jokes went to far. Regardless the jokes were her taking pot shots at you and your Frame. She probably already checked out long time ago. Her hanging up and no contact was basically her breaking up with you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yikes dude. You should have checked her immediately when the jokes went to far. Regardless the jokes were her taking pot shots at you and your Frame. She probably already checked out long time ago. Her hanging up and no contact was basically her breaking up with you.

I checked her on her jokes previously man, but she started behaving like a victim..

We had already broken up for 2 weeks prior to that incident due to her chitty behaviour, so the relationship was pretty much dead anyway..

With her not contacting me, it could had been a power play, or she felt like i was victimising her.. or she checked out.. whatever it was, I decided to officially break it up with her.

Changed my number, and blocked her

This woman was like a child in a womans body.. immature and rude man.. entitled

My BIGGEST regret man.. I didn't dump her 3 months into the relationship when the first Major red flag came up!

Instead it took me 18 months, aswell as living together 3 months of it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I had only 2 days prior checked her on her jokes and attitude...

How did she respond? Like the VICTIM

When you genuinely raise an issue with a chick.. and she dismisses it.. behaves like the victim, there is nothing you can do other than walk away from that chit

You can never win in a situation like this..NEVER

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, “I have done no wrong.”"

- God

Billtx49

Reaction score
Had a woman many years ago tell me about why an Ex dumped her. She said his reason was 'he didn't like to be manhandled'. She told me with a laughing smirk on her face like it was a joke about him being a weak man. She got physical with me about a year later also.
They will tell you who they are. Listen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a woman many years ago tell me about why an Ex dumped her. She said his reason was 'he didn't like to be manhandled'. She told me with a laughing smirk on her face like it was a joke about him being a weak man. She got physical with me about a year later also.
They will tell you who they are. Listen.

My ex told me within weeks of dating, that she WAS not an effectionate or a loving person..

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!

When i asked her, what she was expecting out of me in the long run.. her response was..

I'M JUST KILLING TIME WITH YOU

i should have listened..

The most important lesson to learn here is..

ALWAYS LISTEN