When weird life situations(on her end) get in the way of dating how do you handle it?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example once I went out on a few dates with a girl we were really getting along well, super high IL and then she ended up going out to a concert one night, slipping where someone had spilled a drink, breaking her arm and jacking up her shoulder pretty badly.

Things kind of fizzled out from there since she was out of commission for over a month...texted for a few weeks here and there, but then just kind of ended...

has anything similar happened to anyone and what ended up happening? Did you end up reconnecting with the woman after it resolved or did you just keep it moving or was there eventually lost interest on either side?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... That’s a bit different as it was a medical isssue. Chances are, she was in pain and trying to heal. I would has tried to be a little more accommodating, if you wanted to keep her around and possibly build something. However, that’s water undee thr bridge now.

For me, it depends on the situation. For medical issues, I try to work around them for a bit. However, for a non medical issue, prob. just walk as per my zero tolerence policy.