When to call women you see often and/or will see again.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best time to call women you see often, or will, without a doubt encounter again, is NEVER until after you set something up and get together. Most of the time, the more you go without calling her after initally getting her phone number, the better your chances get.

So lets say, you get her number, and start thinking to yourself, "When should I call her?" "Is it too soon?" "I need to call her because I will see her tomorrow at work (school/work/gym/etc.).

Just act normal and say hi to her next time you see her. Don't mention anything about wanting to call her, how your sorry you haven't called, or tell her you'll call her, etc. Act normal, as if she never even gave you her number. If she's interested enough, she will bring it up and say something like "Hey, you haven't called me", that is the perfect time to talk a little and make plans on the spot, very low key meeting just a few days later. This is a good technique to use to test her initial interest.

Ok, so what if she doesn't bring it up? Then you are the one who tells her "Hey, you haven't called me!" This will trigger a response that you can use to gage her interest in you, and help you decide how you take it from there. Again, if she's interested, the response should be positive, like a "You were supposed to call me." Then you suggest getting together.

It will work most of the time for setting up the first get together, and it will also accomplish several things for you. First you won't be calling her like every chump does, so she will immediately view you as different and as somebody who has more going on than be chasing her. Switches the roles. You will no longer be viewed as a phone buddy, wich is a frame you want to avoid at all costs. The last thing you want to do is her "phone girlffriend" who she sees often, yet only talks to on the phone.

Second, you get to set it up there and not rely on flakiness later on, and all that BS that they like to play on the phone. Women are very skillful when it comes to phone game, and games in general. Asking her in person to join you somewhere also gives you the opportunity to convey that you probably won't have time to call her, since you haven't, and chase her to set something up, since you are in demand.

The key is showing a lot of value by being different. You will show value not by what you do, but what you don't do, wich is not calling her, at least not until you've already gotten together at least once outside of your common environment.