When they ask, "HOW OLD ARE YOU"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys all really that worried about your age and getting rejected? I think most of you have indicated you would prefer to lie about it than tell the truth. I thought women were the ones who were supposed to lie about their age?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first, do not punish her for asking by being a d*ck about it. Being mysterious is good, and there are ways of pulling off, but be careful if you try to go this route. Best thing you can do is to give her value for investing. A simple way to do this is to reward her for her investment/interest:

HB: How old are you?
Me: Guess.
HB: 33
Me: That's amazing! :high five: Somebody get this girl a job at the carnival!

I'm making her jump through a hoop by telling her to guess, she's investing by doing so, and the I reward her with a funny line and good emotions.

Second of all, follow up rewarding her with a qualification line of her meeting your standard while disqualifying the other girls there. This not only get you past her mental block over the age gap, but makes you two feel like a good match:

Me: How old are you?
Her: 20something
Me: Really? You seem really down to earth and mature. Between you and me most of these girls are all ADD superficial, but you're different. I like that.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Are you guys all really that worried about your age and getting rejected? I think most of you have indicated you would prefer to lie about it than tell the truth. I thought women were the ones who were supposed to lie about their age?
We are living in a female dominant society. The rules of what is and what is not appropriate are now decided by women and their low testestorone male enablers. In this society, in order to keep their own sexual value alive as they get older, women have decreed that any relationship beyond a 5 year gap is somehow unacceptable. Their reasoning? It is an exploitative relationship if the man is much older. He is surely taking advantage of the young, naive female and she must be protected at any cost.

In this situation, what options are available to the male who is attracted to younger women, as most of us are? The easiest route, and the one which many, if not most men take is to suppress their desire for younger women and try to conform to society by pretending to be happy with an older, most likely unattractive woman. Others travel to Eastern Europe or Asia to find a younger woman. I say, why conform to their rules. Take what ever you can get, how ever you can get it.

Given the above I have absolutely no problem lying to a woman about my age to get laid. The only responsibility I have is to myself and to my d1ck. Does some 21 year old girl I meet at a bar really give a damn about me? Of course not. We all act in our own best interest. Does it really matter to her whether I am 28 or 38 or 45? Tell her what she wants to hear. Let her believe the fantasy. If she wants to think that she spent the night with a 26 year old guy instead of a 35 year old guy what is the harm?

What is the difference between out right lying and evading the question or playing games with her when she asks like, "wow, good guess" or what ever. Who cares? It is only your own moral compass. You will feel better about yourself because in your mind you convince yourself that at least you didn't lie to get get laid. Big deal. So what if you lie to get laid? One of your primary purposes is to procreate. People do a LOT worse than lie to get laid or make money. In the whole scheme of things this is miniscule.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are living in a female dominant society. The rules of what is and what is not appropriate are now decided by women and their low testestorone male enablers. In this society, in order to keep their own sexual value alive as they get older, women have decreed that any relationship beyond a 5 year gap is somehow unacceptable.
First I've heard of it.

What is the difference between out right lying and evading the question or playing games with her when she asks like, "wow, good guess" or what ever.
Here's the difference as I see it, although I'm sure others see it differently:
The purpose of evading the question or making her guess is to make her work for the answer, make her invest her time into you, make her "jump through your hoops" as it were. Making her invest in you is a basic principle.

For me, I just don't think that it's necessary for me to lie about my age in order to get laid. I'm not even sure it would be worth it. It seems very fake to me, like making up a different personality just to get some sex.

I've had friends who have had a lot of success with lying to women to get a quick piece, but I guess it's just incongruent with my personality. I don't even want to be bothered with the effort to lie. Lies beget more lies, then you have to remember what lies you told to whom, etc., etc.

I knew this girl, she was quite interesting, at least HB 8.7, at LEAST. But she was a compulsive liar. And it was very distracting talking to her because she wasn't very good at covering them up, one thing would contradict something else she said. If you called her on it, she would get very angry and defensive. A shame, really.

It's not even the lying though. It's why aren't you good enough AS YOU ARE to get laid and why don't you think so? Why do you have to make yourself a different age? It seems ridiculous to me.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Tough to say, I feel confident in my age and myself that if a chick isn't into my age, than its her loss. I am almost 30, but people still ask if I play college sports so its usually okay. Actually just the other week, some kid asked if I played rugby for my college (had the T shirt on at the gym) and invited me to play on their club team.

If a chick asks, I always play the game. For instance, if they can guess even close, i'll reward them somehow. Sometimes they get it, other times they are 5+ years off, so thats when I rip on them. Its playful, and sometimes they respond well, sometimes not.

I think the hardest part about this age is the limbo. Where I live now, there are either college kids or adults, not too many folk between 25-35, so making friends isn't easy. I wish I lived in a city where this isn't a problem!

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A young lady early 20's a couple years back asked me my age being quick witted in that moment I had to come up with something fast but didn't want to lie to her and wanted to keep it truthful so I told her I was Forty-Nineteen she laughed thought I was pretty cool and we hung out for a while.

Age is only a number and maturity levels are different from age to age regardless of the number.

Powerlifter

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it was David D who had a great response to this question-

She, " How old are you ?"

You, "How much do you weigh ?"

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys got it all wrong.

Never feel awkward about being too old with younger chicks. Make THEM feel awkward about being too young. Do it playfully with a good dose of sarcasm in your voice. You are a mature man full of confidence and wisdom. She is a silly little girl who you can barely take seriously. Allow her to prove her maturity to you.

When she tells you how old she is bust her balls about being WAY too young. :)

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
You guys got it all wrong.

Never feel awkward about being too old with younger chicks. Make THEM feel awkward about being too young. Do it playfully with a good dose of sarcasm in your voice. You are a mature man full of confidence and wisdom. She is a silly little girl who you can barely take seriously. Allow her to prove her maturity to you.

When she tells you how old she is bust her balls about being WAY too young. :)
That's the way you should react. Don't bother lying about your age--that is try-hard behavior.

If you are getting rejected because of your age, I'll give you a hint: it's not because of your age. You just didn't build enough attraction or present yourself as a man of high value.

It's easy to point to age as a disqualifying condition, but it really doesn't enter a girl's mind until AFTER she's disqualified you. Then, you become "creepy." If you present yourself correctly, your age will actually HELP you, because of the novelty factor involved.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find interesting is the fact that in this thread we have guys from their 20s-50s worried about how women will react to their age.

My first reaction to reading responses from the younger guys was,"I wish I was 28 or 32. I wouldn't worry about age then." But it's all BS.

The enemy is the fear of rejection or more accurately the negative internal dialogue that tells us we will be rejected. That negative self-talk is what we have to challenge and not just think of a clever thing to say to women.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My response of being fortynineteen was my way of being ****y and funny and it worked and actually I can care less what a younger lady thinks about my age... seriously...

I don't try to hide my age by dying my hair and I know some men need to as it looks like sh*t as some mens gray just looks bad just bad genes or something.

I have a complete head of hair that is silver and a goatee the same but a body that is fitter then some younger I have seen.

I keep it real and that alone tells any woman of any age I am not hiding anything though silver hair isn't always a sign of someone aged so I am not ashamed of my age regardless take it or leave it and if a woman were to ask me my age today I would answer fifty-one.

Powerlifter