When she tries to change the plans at the last minute

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
When you make plans with her and then she tries to change them at the last minute. What do you say? She was going to come over tonight for a movie, and now she says it will be too late and wants to meet for drinks. She knew what time it was going to be when we made the plans, and it wasn't too late for her then.

I refuse to accept her last minute change. What should be said?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Another man just came along and made her a better offer. Remember that women have lots of options. You should do the same. Saying anything won't have much of an effect. Date's aren't guaranteed these days. Try meeting a girl and getting a date on the spot.

Case closed.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Another man just came along and made her a better offer. Remember that women have lots of options. You should do the same.

Case closed.

Then why does she still want to go out with me for drinks? She just asked me if I'm sure I won't meet her for drinks.

I'm going to tell her that I had my heart set on watching the movie, and I will just watch it alone.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Judge Nismo sees that she's offering a consolation prize. Take it if you don't want a long term relationship. But if you're going for the lay, liquor her up!

By all means, take control. Don't tell her your heart was set on watching the movie. That's not telling her that you've got few girls and not very desirable, but it might as well be.

Here again, you need to spin more plates. The fact that you mentioned here that your heart was set on watching the movie is incriminating evidence that you don't have a lot of options.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Judge Nismo sees that she's offering a consolation prize. Take it if you don't want a long term relationship. But if you're going for the lay, liquor her up!

By all means, take control. Don't tell her your heart was set on watching the movie. That's not telling her that you've got few girls and not very desirable, but it might as well be.

Here again, you need to spin more plates. The fact that you mentioned here that your heart was set on watching the movie is incriminating evidence that you don't have a lot of options.

Screw that. I'm not going to bend to her silly whims. I will not be a chump and accept her request to change the plans. Good for her if she's got options. This broad has been chasing me. She replied to my ad on craigslist. Why would she do that if she had so many options?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just trying to take control of the situation. I normally respond back saying oh sorry I can't make it. Thanks for the offer. If they have high enoguh interest, they will change their mind. This is how you gauge a chicks IL. You can also tell if she's spinning plates as well by her response.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
She's just trying to take control of the situation. I normally respond back saying oh sorry I can't make it. Thanks for the offer. If they have high enoguh interest, they will change their mind. This is how you gauge a chicks IL. You can also tell if she's spinning plates as well by her response.

I told her the line about watching the movie by myself and she hasn't responded. I am assuming this is a sh!t test. Either way I'm not going to budge. Watch her text that she is coming over.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I told her the line about watching the movie by myself and she hasn't responded. I am assuming this is a sh!t test. Either way I'm not going to budge. Watch her text that she is coming over.

ouch. what you were suppose to say was, "no, come watch the movie". just be an ass and demand that she does what you want. then you either get excuses, bs, or compliance. but telling her you will watch it by yourself? think how that sounds. Kinda petulant and pathetic. not manly and commanding.

Like Roissy said, BRING THE MOVIES! LOL.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/chicks-dig-jerks-game-is-its-own-status/
http://roissy.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/how-to-attract-girls-by-doing-almost-nothing/

Edit. (i'm not wasting another post on this..)

Bluntmaster said:
She can barely speak English I doubt she took it that way.
Then why the hell are you not being direct. Because I took it that way and every guy here knows its that way. It's saying oh please don't leave me here alone to watch this by myself. It would be so much nicer with you, right? Please? Huh? Come on! It's begging.

"No. Come over and watch the movie", draws a fvcking line in the sand.

Hell if she barely speaks english tell her what to freaking do, all she can do is comply or not.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
ouch. what you were suppose to say was, "no, come watch the movie". just be an ass and demand that she does what you want. then you either get excuses, bs, or compliance. but telling her you will watch it by yourself? think how that sounds. Kinda petulant and pathetic. not manly and commanding.

She can barely speak English I doubt she took it that way.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
"no, come watch the movie".

I just used this. She replied and told me to come to the mall and meet her if I change my mind. I said "no, come watch the movie" lol

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering how this turned out, after I used Warriors message she replied at 11pm and said "I hope you are enjoying the movie. Goodnight!" I didn't respond to her, then I texted her today and we made plans for her to come over tomorrow night.

I'm glad I didn't bend to her plans. She didn't have another date, because she contacted me at 11pm. It was purely a power grab / sh!t test.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
In case anyone was wondering how this turned out, after I used Warriors message she replied at 11pm and said "I hope you are enjoying the movie. Goodnight!" I didn't respond to her, then I texted her today and we made plans for her to come over tomorrow night.

I'm glad I didn't bend to her plans. She didn't have another date, because she contacted me at 11pm. It was purely a power grab / sh!t test.
I'm gonna be blunt here. Take control! Don't you have balls? In the future, remember that you are the man. Maintain power at all times.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I'm gonna be blunt here. Take control! Don't you have balls? In the future, remember that you are the man. Maintain power at all times.

I agree. But what do you think I should have done exactly? I laughed her off and passed the test.

And BTW, because she was showing such dumb behavior, I did call another girl and now I am talking to her as well as the girl that the thread is about. You see how women dig their own graves? I would have never even thought about that other girl if this girl didn't act dumb.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
...It was purely a power grab / sh!t test.
Everyone scream sh!t test all the time. Its like "spin more plates".

Watching a movie = we will sit on the sofa, watch some boring movie, and then i will try to fvck you.

Maybe she wants more with you than that. Maybe it was really a sh!t test...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
Everyone scream sh!t test all the time. Its like "spin more plates".

Watching a movie = we will sit on the sofa, watch some boring movie, and then i will try to fvck you.

Maybe she wants more with you than that. Maybe it was really a sh!t test...

The question is, does she deserve more. I had a chic I was seeing for months, we went to dinner, the movies, the club, but we also sat home with her kids, my kid, or just stayed home watched a movie and ****ed....and she had the gall to say I never took her anywhere...honestly as a single mommie, she was lucky to be getting what she was getting. The you never take me anywhere was a shaming tactic because I wouldn't commit (ie help take care of her and her kids), along with several shaming tactics (you're just using me for sex, you don't care about me, you're gonna grow old alone).

Then I had chics that I took to McDonalds and to the house. I had one girl I called Redbox, because thats all we did, redbox and ****. Or Shop N Fuk who I would take shopping with me to walmart and the grocery store, come home and cook and fck. LOL. I was too broke to do to much traditional dating...as long as we were having a positive fun time, it was never a problem where we went. Its when it stops being fun, or they see they aren't going to get the commitment they want, thats when they bring up all the sh1t you didn't do for them. In other words, who cares what she wants. What has she done to deserve "more"? I'm that dude chics complain about to their friends. Quick to toss them and not cosign their bullsh1t.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The question is, does she deserve more. I had a chic I was seeing for months, we went to dinner, the movies, the club, but we also sat home with her kids, my kid, or just stayed home watched a movie and ****ed....and she had the gall to say I never took her anywhere...honestly as a single mommie, she was lucky to be getting what she was getting. The you never take me anywhere was a shaming tactic because I wouldn't commit (ie help take care of her and her kids), along with several shaming tactics (you're just using me for sex, you don't care about me, you're gonna grow old alone).

Then I had chics that I took to McDonalds and to the house. I had one girl I called Redbox, because thats all we did, redbox and ****. Or Shop N Fuk who I would take shopping with me to walmart and the grocery store, come home and cook and fck. LOL. I was too broke to do to much traditional dating...as long as we were having a positive fun time, it was never a problem where we went. Its when it stops being fun, or they see they aren't going to get the commitment they want, thats when they bring up all the sh1t you didn't do for them. In other words, who cares what she wants. What has she done to deserve "more"? I'm that dude chics complain about to their friends. Quick to toss them and not cosign their bullsh1t.

a few years ago when i dated a girl i just wanted to walk around with her, sit in the park and talk, when she came to my place i just tried to get her naked.
Then they offered other things: lets go shopping, lets go to that party, etc, ....and i said nope, ....cause i took it as they want to show me to their friends(you know... "hey girls thats my guy, alien. look he is cool!") In the age of 17-18 that is still common.
So i said no to everything they offered. I did not want an LTR, or i was already in a LTR:D.

Now i know girls need to see how you interact with others, how you deal with problems and with people. So thats why they want to do something more "action" than sit and talk. Thats why action dates are better to "show" who you really are, thats why it is easier to pick up girls from your social circle.

Of course when i just want her for sex and she is doing that stuff i tell her that "We seem to want different things. Bye-Bye"

"The question is, does she deserve more." ....and does Bluntmaster want more from her.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should cancel the date completely.

She knew long before she told you that she wasnt going to go to that movie with you. Do not accept last minute cancellations, you are worth more than that.

I repeat: I think you should cancel the date and call her in a few days, if you want to, to set up something else that YOU want to do.

Be in control.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
You met her on Craigslist?:eek:

Yes I did. I met her on Craigslist. Nothing wrong with that.

She came over tonight, and it was wonderful. But she is playing extremely hard to get. She is trying to make me fall for her by playing hard to get and it's working. That's why they do it.

We are hanging out again Saturday and she is off the next day. So no excuses for her not to stay the night.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

I don't know yet if she deserves more. She has no kids, never married. She seems like a great candidate so far. But what secrets are in her closet? Who knows but we'll just have to find out.