Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When I being myself I friendzoned by girls

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We were divided into groups with people for a task we had to do at the university. There was a beautiful girl in my group. At first, I was afraid of the girl so as not to say the wrong thing. But I realized it was wrong and started to be myself.
Even though we had fun with the girl this time, I entered the friendzone. While talking as if your necklace was beautiful, she started saying "it's a gift from my lover, is it beautiful?"

What can I do at this point? I've already decided to forget about the girl. What can I do next? I'm generally a fun but not very masculine person. People may have fun talking to me, but they don't like me. If I'm not myself, I get too stiff.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more attractive, looks max, find your target market.
So it's ok to our conversation?
Is it "If you're ugly it's harassment, if you're handsome it's a compliment." thing?
Like if you are ugly you are a funny friend but if you are handsome you are a funny bf?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The issue is you are basing all of this on a small sample size.

Nothing is going to work on every woman, you need to simply experiment to figure out what works for you and doing so will result in a lot of no's at first. But then as you adapt and change, you'll start getting more yes's.

Continue doing what works and change things that aren't and those yes's will start increasing.

Obviously if you are drastically out of shape, you are already digging yourself a huge hole.

Your goal should be to be in good shape and near your maximum potential.

Too many guys are at 50% or less of their potential and don't realize that alone is killing their chances with a lot of women.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is you are basing all of this on a small sample size.

Nothing is going to work on every woman, you need to simply experiment to figure out what works for you and doing so will result in a lot of no's at first. But then as you adapt and change, you'll start getting more yes's.

Continue doing what works and change things that aren't and those yes's will start increasing.

Obviously if you are drastically out of shape, you are already digging yourself a huge hole.

Your goal should be to be in good shape and near your maximum potential.

Too many guys are at 50% or less of their potential and don't realize that alone is killing their chances with a lot of women.
2 years ago I was in shape and I even had more self-confidence. Now you re right. But I see people really not lookign good but they meet with new people and starts good relationships.

And the other thing I'm living In a small places and I don't meet to many people. For example, I tried to talk to 3 different girls on Instagram before. The girls were in the same class and now there are a lot of people who know me as a *****(I don't know say how to say in english. They says I try every people). So I don't know what to do in this point.