Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman tries to set up a date with you, how should you respond?

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman wants to set a date with you and gives you an exact time and setting, what should you do? Should you tell her you're busy then plan the date on your own terms, or should you say yes, or should you break it off with her permanently? Also, if you already have a date set and she calls to postpone, should you agree to the new time? What should you do? Also, what should you do if a girl cancels a date completely?

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known this woman? First date say your busy and plan your own terms with her. However, at a certain point after a few dates to a month you can accept their terms in my opinion.

Depends on how long before she postpones. Last minute i say no. She calls a day ahead or a couple of hours i might consider it. She does this more than once in a row goodbye

Once again depends on how late she cancels on you. Last minute be a bit pissed about it. However, if she has a legitimate excuse give her another chance. (Legitimate excuse = my dads in the hospital). Im ok with cancelling a day before cuase sometimes **** comes up. Like before then she cancels more than once in a row next her

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen said:
How long have you known this woman? First date say your busy and plan your own terms with her. However, at a certain point after a few dates to a month you can accept their terms in my opinion.

Depends on how long before she postpones. Last minute i say no. She calls a day ahead or a couple of hours i might consider it. She does this more than once in a row goodbye

Once again depends on how late she cancels on you. Last minute be a bit pissed about it. However, if she has a legitimate excuse give her another chance. (Legitimate excuse = my dads in the hospital). Im ok with cancelling a day before cuase sometimes **** comes up. Like before then she cancels more than once in a row next her
Once again people think there are a certain set of 'rules' to dates. Avoiding dates, making women jealous, postponing on hopes of making them want you more, etc.

These are games for little boys.

Men don't need to play games.

If a woman asks you on a date and it sounds like something you want to do, then by all means accept it. You don't have to sound excited as hell about it, but tell her that you think you could probably make it.

If the date sounds corny and boring, tell her that you've got something that won't bore the hell out of you two.

Don't make too much of setting up dates. It's what happens on these dates that makes or breaks it for men.

Lastly, if you're too worried about what she thinks about you then you're already on a losing path.

Less thinking, more action, and more having fun. If you go into these things looking to have fun and make this woman laugh then there isn't much stopping you.

If a woman cancels on you, then so what. Don't act 'pissed' about it. Just move on to your next target. If she really had a legitimate reason to cancel and had interest in you, then she will be back for more.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
...These are games for little boys.

If a woman asks you on a date and it sounds like something you want to do, then by all means accept it. You don't have to sound excited as hell about it, but tell her that you think you could probably make it.

...Less thinking, more action...
Key points you should take away from that.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
If a woman wants to set a date with you and gives you an exact time and setting, what should you do? Should you tell her you're busy then plan the date on your own terms, or should you say yes, or should you break it off with her permanently? Also, if you already have a date set and she calls to postpone, should you agree to the new time? What should you do? Also, what should you do if a girl cancels a date completely?
Is it just me or are some people just analysing things a LITTLE too much these days? I mean for a start, why in god's name would you break it off with a woman because she's trying to setup a date with you :crackup:

Looks like a good opportunity to me, personally I'd just accept the date or suggest another time if you're busy then. Simple as...

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NOTHING wrong with accepting her date!! Take it as her interested in getting to know you better. She's definately attracted to you, so it will be even easier to get the interaction to a physical level.

Don't be too available, and show her that you have your own life- but would pass up a night to spend it with her (IF YOU THINK SHE'S WORTH IT)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen said:
This seems like a good idea. Thank you.

I think you're right. I don't have time for that. Thanks.

If she doesn't give an excuse should you ask for one or just next her?

WC2 said:
Once again people think there are a certain set of 'rules' to dates. Avoiding dates, making women jealous, postponing on hopes of making them want you more, etc.

These are games for little boys.

If the date sounds corny and boring, tell her that you've got something that won't bore the hell out of you two.

Don't make too much of setting up dates. It's what happens on these dates that makes or breaks it for men.

Lastly, if you're too worried about what she thinks about you then you're already on a losing path.

Less thinking, more action, and more having fun. If you go into these things looking to have fun and make this woman laugh then there isn't much stopping you.

If a woman cancels on you, then so what. Don't act 'pissed' about it. Just move on to your next target. If she really had a legitimate reason to cancel and had interest in you, then she will be back for more.
Thanks for your response.

I thought it was good to push women away just a bit. Was I wrong about that? Also when you say not to act pissed should I just next her without saying anything?

jdon23 said:
There is NOTHING wrong with accepting her date!! Take it as her interested in getting to know you better. She's definately attracted to you, so it will be even easier to get the interaction to a physical level.

Don't be too available, and show her that you have your own life- but would pass up a night to spend it with her (IF YOU THINK SHE'S WORTH IT)
Okay, so it's not too important that I be the one to set the date? I guess that makes sense. Thank you for your help.