Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats With The Women Hate Here?

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been observing for a while a distinct undertone that seems to be getting more prevalent here. That undertone is women hatred, women are garbage, women suck, women are *****s, blah, blah, blah....

Its seems to be getting stronger in the last month or so. I have to say I dont think its a good thing and its definitely not healthy. People that are espousing this may want to look inward and try to understand themselves.

Here is a good Albert Einstein quote:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The one commonality in that any of us have in a relationship is us. The variables is your behavior and attitudes and her behavior and attitudes. You can only control YOURS not hers. And you certainly cant control the outcome of all situations. Have we all been disappointed and burned? Yeah sure. Does it suck, sure.

Women are what they are. The culture is what is as well. Neither of which you can change nor control.

How you handle difficult situations with women that will determine how you end up feeling: you can choose to learn from it or you can choose to berate yourself and the other person and end up in a dark place. How you control how you react to it will determine how you feel. Its the classical is the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty attitude.

What I am noticing is the vibe is being increasingly dark here. Guys bragging about being a scumbag or worse. I am not saying women are saints by any means and they do a lot of ugly things but you can choose how you handle it. But you certainly dont want to evolve into something that you wont be proud of later.

In the end, its all about yourself. Good luck.

Majestick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ is about becoming the master of your environment, commanding the world around you as you see it, because you realize that in this world there are two types of men: Those that do not seek to control things and alter them so that they fit their interests, and those that do the opposite.

I disagree with your statement on being unable to control the world around you. By mastering yourself and how you act you may in turn influence the world around you. It's basic politics.

Anyone who has achieved greatness in this world has had to, at some point, look at themselves and say, you know what? I might just be a ****y enough bastard to be able to change this world, and that is what I intend to do. Any world leader, from Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler to Julius Caesar.

Carpe diem.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you give examples?

i in general believe that guys on here normally are hard on women because the typical post on here is what to do about some EX/GF who is treating a guy god awful!

you also must use certain harsh language to really get your point through to someone. like what made you say "Guys bragging about being a scumbag"? scumbag is a pretty harsh word that i personally would only attach to a guy who was abusing a woman...

If a guys been in a relationship with a female and she seems like she's starting to lose attraction or cheat on him or give any number of signs that it's going to go terrible. the best course of action is to be VERY blunt with him and tell her just what she is... which may not be true... but it's the best way to get him to take notice...

I in general LOVE women, and have great pleasure with them (Even passing their **** test and trying to play the "game" is fun to me)... I in general DO NOT judge women...

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of bitterness here by some members since before many of these guys came here they would be in the lower echelons of men and had a hard time getting women. A lot of them still have some maturing to do before becoming a successful Don Juan.

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know what 'threads' your referring to.

We already covered these exact points in that thread.

Why did you make a new one?

Yeah we get it: Women don't all suck, improve your inner game, don't hate etc.

Cmon man. There is not a problem with 'I hate women' threads there's more a problem of people starting threads on topics that have already been covered.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they refuse to do the work to better themselves, are egocentric, have a sense of entitlement and dont know how to talk to girls.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, from my experience, a majority of them are b*tches and if not are, full of themselves. A lot of women need to understand that they are not good looking as they act like they are. Confidence is great, but arrogance is another thing.

And like I said, most women, when you take away their outside source of validation, their looks, are nothing. Without looks no guy would give half these women a chance. These girls need to learn to have confidence in themselves and not just confident off of what other people think.

A lot are also liars, users and decievers. I mean, if you approach a girl and she says anything else but "Sorry you're just not my type" she is LYING. If she says "We have to go to the bathroom" probably lying, if she says "We have to go" probably lying, if she says "I'm a lesbian" probably lying.

Women can also be completely illogical sometimes. Why do you think some women can be showing interest one minute, then next minute completely ignore you, then the very next minute be back to showing interest. However, this can lead to an advantage when talking to them.

Most need to realize that A. They are one of 20 women you've talked to throughout the day and B. You didn't have to waste your time approaching them. So my point, is a lot of women need to get off their high horse and realize that not every man wants to get in her pants/not everyone man is willing to go through BS to get in her pants.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
A lot of women need to understand that they are not good looking as they act like they are.

And they need to do that ... why?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody here hates women, why would you go to a website based on getting women, and hate them...

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tincanman99 said:
I have been observing for a while a distinct undertone that seems to be getting more prevalent here. That undertone is women hatred, women are garbage, women suck, women are *****s, blah, blah, blah....

Its seems to be getting stronger in the last month or so. I have to say I dont think its a good thing and its definitely not healthy. People that are espousing this may want to look inward and try to understand themselves.

Here is a good Albert Einstein quote:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The one commonality in that any of us have in a relationship is us. The variables is your behavior and attitudes and her behavior and attitudes. You can only control YOURS not hers. And you certainly cant control the outcome of all situations. Have we all been disappointed and burned? Yeah sure. Does it suck, sure.

Women are what they are. The culture is what is as well. Neither of which you can change nor control.

How you handle difficult situations with women that will determine how you end up feeling: you can choose to learn from it or you can choose to berate yourself and the other person and end up in a dark place. How you control how you react to it will determine how you feel. Its the classical is the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty attitude.

What I am noticing is the vibe is being increasingly dark here. Guys bragging about being a scumbag or worse. I am not saying women are saints by any means and they do a lot of ugly things but you can choose how you handle it. But you certainly dont want to evolve into something that you wont be proud of later.

In the end, its all about yourself. Good luck.
Alot of us here have been hurt by one at some time.

Not all women are bad, there are some that deserve to be treated well, and deserve respect. Most are worthless however.

The dark vibe is your opinion. I don`t see a bad vibe. I see some frustration and potential for alot of members.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well, from my experience, a majority of them are b*tches and if not are, full of themselves. A lot of women need to understand that they are not good looking as they act like they are. Confidence is great, but arrogance is another thing.

And like I said, most women, when you take away their outside source of validation, their looks, are nothing. Without looks no guy would give half these women a chance. These girls need to learn to have confidence in themselves and not just confident off of what other people think.

A lot are also liars, users and decievers. I mean, if you approach a girl and she says anything else but "Sorry you're just not my type" she is LYING. If she says "We have to go to the bathroom" probably lying, if she says "We have to go" probably lying, if she says "I'm a lesbian" probably lying.

Women can also be completely illogical sometimes. Why do you think some women can be showing interest one minute, then next minute completely ignore you, then the very next minute be back to showing interest. However, this can lead to an advantage when talking to them.

Most need to realize that A. They are one of 20 women you've talked to throughout the day and B. You didn't have to waste your time approaching them. So my point, is a lot of women need to get off their high horse and realize that not every man wants to get in her pants/not everyone man is willing to go through BS to get in her pants.
Funny how you have a hatred of women when you havent gotten any further than approaching.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
LOL, you mean to tell me you never met a chick that is down to earth. elstud, I bet you the last girl that told you these type of "LIES" is sucking someone elses c0ck right now, while you are here b1tching why she didnt want you. Dude move on, we all know she did. I agree with tincan, you got people like elstud and caped always saying something negative about chicks. I mean how do you guys blame chicks there are a ton of chicks out there and you mean to tell me they all have the problem reality check it's you.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have two sides: the side they show when they are interested in you, and the side they show when they are not interested in you.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who despises the latter. And for those of us who are shown the second side more, well, you can maybe understand where they are coming from when you understand that.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
S.Y.L said:
Nobody here hates women, why would you go to a website based on getting women, and hate them...
This is ignorant but does have a point.

Guys here don't hate women, they misunderstand them. Some of the guys who lurk about are so minimalist in their environment they haven't lived to appreciate what it is to give enough of themselves to a woman in order for her to feel comfortable enough to give fully herself.

Duality is reality. You cannot have one without another. No God without and Anti-God. No feminine without masculine. No Coke without a splash of Pepsi.

You understand? The rub comes from knowing that you must be a complete entity in order to ingest and appreciate the other half.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we hate women, we don't worship them like the rest of men do[just because they have a furburger]. We recognize that there are good and bad,learn how to tell the difference andhelp other men with them.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Funny how you have a hatred of women when you havent gotten any further than approaching.
Hey, I'm not here to defend myself. So if that's what you think go with it man.

LOL, you mean to tell me you never met a chick that is down to earth. elstud, I bet you the last girl that told you these type of "LIES" is sucking someone elses c0ck right now, while you are here b1tching why she didnt want you. Dude move on, we all know she did. I agree with tincan, you got people like elstud and caped always saying something negative about chicks. I mean how do you guys blame chicks there are a ton of chicks out there and you mean to tell me they all have the problem reality check it's you.
It does not bother me that the chick doesn't want me and she's sucking someone elses c0ck great. What bothers me is how certain women think. And hell, I wouldn't even want a girl like that. If she acts rude or gets creeped out by a random guy coming up to her, that's weirdness on her and thus is her problem.

I mean, yeah, that is pretty weird a person comes up and says hi to you and you act like a freaking b*tch to them. That alone says a lot about how she is and for me to even consider hanging out with a girl like that, she'd have to convince me that she is indeed, NOT a b*tch.

And yeah, while there are good women out there, it's hard to find them on a college campus. There a lot of b*tches and girls who are full of themselves(And you can thank the chode who's dating her for that).

A women who would be "good" in MY eyes, would be a girl who's not a freaking b*tch, who knows that every guy doesn't want to bang her or atleast doesn't get her confidence from that fact alone. And overall, a girl who is genuinely cool.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you to a certain extent, but why do you not go outside of your campus.