Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's up with the feelings i have?

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever i talk to a girl, I don't actually feel like talking to guys at that moment for whatever reason. if a guy starts talking to me then i feel annoyance and shortly stops talking to him just to talk to the girl. It's ask if I am not interested in talking to new guys anymore (it's different when they are my old friends) whenever a girl is around me if even i am not talking to the girl

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a competition thing. Evolution. Men are your competition.

There is a story of 10 men and two women being dropped off on an island thousands of years ago as an experiment into human nature. In the end there was only one man and one woman left. The other 9 men and one woman had being killed. Men killed the men for access to the women. The woman that died got caught up in the fight. That might go some way in answering your question.

Also women are a lot more agreeable than men.

Last edited:

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a competition thing. Evolution. Men are your competition.

There is a story of 10 men and two women being dropped off on an island thousands of years ago as an experiment into human nature. In the end there was only one man and one woman left. The other 9 men and one woman had being killed. Men killed the men for access to the women. The woman that died got caught up in the fight. That might go some way in answering your question.

Also women are a lot more agreeable than men.
"Also women are a lot more agreeable than men." I do agree a lot with this lol and it's harder to set boundaries with men than women because women are soft.