Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's all the hate with the travel bros?

elitewarrior

Banned
Reaction score
Why don’t you date those that are in your country already , if getting p8ssy is not a problem ?

Both Europe and America are packed with Asians living there, some are 2nd generation already

Why would you put such an effort going on the other end of the world to date women that speak little to no English?

To me it sounds really weird for someone to like Asian women who generally look like children ( skinny, no a$$, no t1ts, small in stature ) over a beautiful white/Latina/black woman. For sure, some will have this taste but the very vast majority of people will not. Sure, some Asian women are extremely beautiful and do not look like how I described them above, but the vast majority of Asian women look exactly like that

Like I mentioned bellow, the level of hipocrisitay on this forum is till the moon and back

So true!!

elitewarrior

Banned
Reaction score
You cannot discount racism as reason for the over emotional response to this.

When I was a officer in a battalion back in the 90s, there was an outbreak of racial tensions in the unit. This had been going on for quite some time where white, mostly Southern soldiers started hanging up confederate flags in their rooms... this had been going on for months and no one did anything about this. Then Black soldiers started hanging up ANC flags.... then SUDDENLY all this became a 'problem'.

We got a new commander that put an end to all this by banning all flags accept the American flag (and German flag since this was in Germany)... slowly things got back under control with positive leadership. The point here is that is Black soldiers had not started putting up ANC flags.... nothing would have been done... I suppose the Black soldiers were expected to tolerate the presences of a flag carried by an army in rebellion dedicated to the preservation of African chattel slavery.

There are other examples... Last year when Penny Hardaway tossed an empty plastic water bottle in frustration after Memphis the 'outrage' at this behavior was so freaking stupid... a coach tossed an empty plastic water bottle at no one, and you would have thought he was beating people with a bat. Contrast this with another basketball coach with a long history of abusive and childish behavior, Bobby Knight, who violently grabbed players, verbally abused then, tossed folding chairs on to a basketball court in the middle of a game... but he was White, so all this behavior was just chalked up to the fact he was competitive.

Anyway... a White regular middle-class dude has more in common with a Black regular middle-class dude than they do this a wealthy celebrity White dude. The sooner we all figure this out, the better off we will all be.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're partly right - he was fired for his behavior in 2000. Even if a black coach would have been fired... well, a famous white coach got fired, which kinda undermines your point of a double-standard.
Sure... after MULTIPLE examples of bad behavior... then what happened, he was hired again by Texas Tech. all a black coach would have to do is grab a white player and scream at him once, and he would be done.

If you do not believe black people in the US are not held to a higher standard of behavior then nothing I say will convince you of this truth. Just look at what happened with our first Black President... it was nuts that people got all in a knot because he wore a tan suit... and the 1st Lady was ridiculed for dressing like she was going to a picnic because she was going to a picnic. Let's not forget the rage because Obama took some trips home to Hawaii on vacation, when Bush was CONSTANTLY taking trips to Crawford Ranch, and Trump broke records playing golf when he was in office. Finally, the absolutely foolish birther movement that continued to exist for 8 years... and the leader of the 'birther movement was elected our next President.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do not believe black people in the US are not held to a higher standard of behavior then nothing I say will convince you of this truth.
That's not what I said, and I think you ignored the last line of my post where I agree there could be a double standard.

Could be, I'll let people who follow basketball comment.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure... after MULTIPLE examples of bad behavior... then what happened, he was hired again by Texas Tech. all a black coach would have to do is grab a white player and scream at him once, and he would be done.

If you do not believe black people in the US are not held to a higher standard of behavior then nothing I say will convince you of this truth. Just look at what happened with our first Black President... it was nuts that people got all in a knot because he wore a tan suit... and the 1st Lady was ridiculed for dressing like she was going to a picnic because she was going to a picnic. Let's not forget the rage because Obama took some trips home to Hawaii on vacation, when Bush was CONSTANTLY taking trips to Crawford Ranch, and Trump broke records playing golf when he was in office. Finally, the absolutely foolish birther movement that continued to exist for 8 years... and the leader of the 'birther movement was elected our next President.

This is US Senator John Fetterman that wears a hoodie to work. Imagine if it was a black person that did this :rofl:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree with @corrector and @RangerMIke that there is a double standard when it comes to race and passport broing. In fact, there is a double standard to interracial relationships no one wants to admit. White dude gets with woman of color? Interracial relationships are beautiful and accepted. See it all throughout the Manosphere where white guys are praised for loving Latin and Asian women.

NOW

Black, brown, or Asian dude wants some blonde hair blue eyed dime piece from Eastern Europe?

Stick to yer own kind!

What is wrong with women of your own race?

I don't blame just white guys for this, hypocritical women of color hate it even more.

We don't want to admit this but just watch how far these world travel bros lose their $hit the second they have to deal with some blue eyed Eastern European beauty having a bit too much melanin from a man rubbing up against her.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for why we all hate Passport Bros, because the vast majority of them are indeed losers. Most Passport Bros not only have awful game, they often SIMP for bottom of the barrel women in almost every country they go to. Somehow, they are so delusional that they think they have struck up a model when really, they are getting with a girl that is considered bottom barrel in her own country.

But more importantly, they won't STFU.

Oh yeah, you went to a third world dump to get a woman because women in your own country did not want you, have a cookie you worthless loser. But really, you didn't accomplish anything, shut up. You want to have your "feminine" wife, fine, go for it bum. But don't go all over youtube and the internet and take to bashing western culture and how all western women are tainted because they passed you up.

It is the fact that these men are like a virus that continue to infect and persist, the fact that they are so desperate to draw others to their cause. But hey, misery loves company.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is US Senator John Fetterman that wears a hoodie to work. Imagine if it was a black person that did this :rofl:
LMAO that's not the same person (Fetterman) dude. This is what known as a troll job, something you should be familiar with.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree with @corrector and @RangerMIke that there is a double standard when it comes to race and passport broing. In fact, there is a double standard to interracial relationships no one wants to admit. White dude gets with woman of color? Interracial relationships are beautiful and accepted. See it all throughout the Manosphere where white guys are praised for loving Latin and Asian women.
Eastern Europe is full of insecure drunk beta men that will attack a brown guy for "attempting to steal their women". You have to be careful where you choose to interracially date, especially in Eastern Europe. The only guys that give AF about "losing their women to another race" are insecure losers tbh.

Oh yeah, you went to a third world dump to get a woman because women in your own country did not want you, have a cookie you worthless loser. But really, you didn't accomplish anything, shut up. You want to have your "feminine" wife, fine, go for it bum. But don't go all over youtube and the internet and take to bashing western culture and how all western women are tainted because they passed you up.
They aren't even feminine; they are just coping to themselves through the honeymoon phase. As soon as it ends, the woman is going to turn in to a cvnt and leave them just like every other American women does.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe is full of insecure drunk beta men that will attack a brown guy for "attempting to steal their women". You have to be careful where you choose to interracially date, especially in Eastern Europe. The only guys that give AF about "losing their women to another race" are insecure losers tbh.

They aren't even feminine; they are just coping to themselves through the honeymoon phase. As soon as it ends, the woman is going to turn in to a cvnt and leave them just like every other American women does.
Are you talking about the dude from Arizona who got curb stomped by Serbs in Greece a few years back? I heard he was being c0cky as hell to a bunch of guys who were bombed by the US as kids. Dude massively failed to read the room and it cost him. Can't let your prejudices cloud your discernment, Corn.

But tbf, eastern euro dudes can be aggressive, attacking types, not unlike certain members of this board. Lolz.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the dude from Arizona who got curb stomped by Serbs in Greece a few years back? I heard he was being c0cky as hell to a bunch of guys who were bombed by the US as kids. Dude massively failed to read the room and it cost him. Can't let your prejudices cloud your discernment, Corn.

But tbf, eastern euro dudes can be aggressive, attacking types, not unlike certain members of this board. Lolz.
I have no idea about that. I also don't consider Serbia or Greece Eastern Europe. I consider Eastern Europe more so starting at East Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Slovakia and going East from there.

elitewarrior

Banned
Reaction score
As for why we all hate Passport Bros, because the vast majority of them are indeed losers. Most Passport Bros not only have awful game, they often SIMP for bottom of the barrel women in almost every country they go to. Somehow, they are so delusional that they think they have struck up a model when really, they are getting with a girl that is considered bottom barrel in her own country.

But more importantly, they won't STFU.

It is the fact that these men are like a virus that continue to infect and persist, the fact that they are so desperate to draw others to their cause. But hey, misery loves company.
Although I hate to admit it you're right but not all of them are like that and even women are getting into it

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am coming back from a month long European vacation. I will have a topic on that soon. As much as I agree that the quality of American women suck on average looks wise , if you cannot land one in the states then you won’t magically dominate here.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea about that. I also don't consider Serbia or Greece Eastern Europe. I consider Eastern Europe more so starting at East Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Slovakia and going East from there.
What do you know about EE? Have you lived there? I dont think so. I live in the Czech Republic and live in Russia, Im from Montreal.
Stop spreading false stereotypes.