What's a good reply to "You are luck I'm giving you my #"

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
What's a good reply if a girl says "You are lucky to have my #" and then gives you the #.

I'm tempted to just throw the # away after her little remark.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aloofness.

"Why am I lucky?"

Let her talk about herself a bit more. Then it gives you more opportunities/criteria to properly lay down a neg or change the frame to where she begins qualifying herself to you.

Or if worse comes to worse, leave her a smart remark about her attitude and trash the number. She'll love that.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Scars said:
Aloofness.

"Why am I lucky?"

Let her talk about herself a bit more. Then it gives you more opportunities/criteria to properly lay down a neg or change the frame to where she begins qualifying herself to you.

Or if worse comes to worse, leave her a smart remark about her attitude and trash the number. She'll love that.

Thanks, I'll try out "Why am I lucky". I'll post her response when it comes.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reply, with a smirk, " Hmm, I was thinking that you were the lucky one to have me ask.."

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
say what? let hear repeat herself... then say pardon me... then tell her she's mumbling... LOL she's gonna feel stupid saying that three times...

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i usually do is I pick and choose what I respond to.. no need to give a reaction to everything a person says even a women.. just continue on your train of thought and dont worry...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about: "You're lucky I dont have an imagination to give you a good comeback!"

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
My response to "You are lucky to have my phone number" would be: "Why? Did you pop that gem from your lil 'fortune cookie' for me?" ;)

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I went with Scars reply and said ""Why am I lucky?"

she just replied:

"Because I don't give my personal contact number to anyone."

This is borrrrrring. What should I say now to spice this up a bit?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she's stuck up or you're pushing the wrong buttons here. I would avoid this ego nonsense. There's other ways to take her down a notch.

I don't see this topic going anywhere good. What is GOOD about her? I would talk more about that.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Either she's stuck up or you're pushing the wrong buttons here. I would avoid this ego nonsense. There's other ways to take her down a notch.

I don't see this topic going anywhere good. What is GOOD about her? I would talk more about that.

I don't even know anything about her. She has been short in all the emails. To be honest, I'm pretty sure it's a dead end road. I'm tempted to just next her now. I don't feel like chasing a low interest chic.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:

she just replied:

"And I don't just ask any girl for her personal contact number either. So maybe YOU'RE the lucky one."

Quickly reverses the frame, and also keeps it sexual without being over done.

Essentially the same thing that was said earlier from another user, but now you are using her own words against her, and they also flow much more naturally.

I assume you can adapt accordingly.

EDIT:

Oh but wait..

If you plan on nexting her anyway, mine as well go down in style.

"Personal? Are you sure, because it feels like I'm talking to a business consultant right now."

Let her know she is being a boring b!tch.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Scars said:
"And I don't just ask any girl for her personal contact number either. So maybe YOU'RE the lucky one."

Quickly reverses the frame, and also keeps it sexual without being over done.

Essentially the same thing that was said earlier from another user, but now you are using her own words against her, and they also flow much more naturally.

I assume you can adapt accordingly.
Well I used your reply (before the edit) and she just replied this:

...i like that. email is not the best way for casual communication. Yahoo messanger is not that hard at all. you just need install and easy to use. you will find convenience. i hope to see you there or you can txt me..
Her bit about Messenger is BS, because she already added me and she never comes online.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars - I prefer the second response over the first whether he is nexting her or not. First one sounds a bit *****y.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, a good way to pass shyt tests like these is to agree and amplify;

"Yes!! I feel SOOO lucky! See, I've never got a girls number before, because Im such a big loser! Please forgive me if I keep hanging up whenever you answer, cuz Im so nervous around such... beauty. I gotta run. I need to write my family and tell ALL my friends!" (do this in a FUNNY way!)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:

she just replied:

Say: I wouldn't give my personal contact number to anyone either! You're ridiculous woman! Now let's stop the nonsense!