Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you guys do if no one wanted to chill with you?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wanted to get out this weekend, hit up the town for a bit of fun. So called all my friends. Nothing. Asked my roommates. Nothing (which isnt surprising honestly). Called a few other guys who I thought would be up for going out (they arent friends, just guys I know that like clubbing). And once again nothing. So I've used up all my options. I'm honestly tired of going out on the wknd alone. I've done it for months now. Every wknd is the same. Ask everyone I know if they want to go out, and they never do.

I don't know what to do here. I'm not so sure I even want to go out this weekend anymore. What would you guys do here?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out by yourself buddy, we've all had to do it at some point. You won't get better if you constantly rely on your friends as a safety blanket.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out by yourself and make new friends. Once those f*ggets find out how much fun you had, they will either envy you or join you next time you are out.