What would you do?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok boys need help. Girlfriend in another city and is getting constantly hit on by her coworkers, they all want to sleep with her - she just told me on the phone (not in so many words). I can't do too much can I? I'm flying down there to see her for Christmas but I can't tell her to change jobs or go fight the guys. I'm no where big enough to fight anyone.

Another thing: she asked why I like her. I said "personality" (which is 50% true, other 50% is looks). Then I asked her why she liked me. She said "You are innocent." What the H-E-L-L does that mean? I am innocent and I've told her before but why would she like me because of it? I would think that would make her hate me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

James Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
Goldfinger: No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no clue what innocent means. don't it take it too literally, and ask her to explain next time

my girlfriend gets hit on like crazy too, at work, online, wherever. last week one of her coworkers, some older dude, gave her a purse for no reason. I told her to ebay it. anyway, yea it's annoying but there's nothing you can do. but if you couldn't trust her she'd just be some girl you're playin and not your girlfriend right?

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like one of those 'neutral' statements they throw out when they're brain isn't functioning at full capacity, I'll try explain.

Because, you gave a 'neutral' statement "personality", so in return she also gave a neutral/safe/generic answer "innocent".

Maybe next time go a bit deeper with specifics, like 'What makes me so innocent? You obviously haven't seen under my bed...blah blah...'

Some chicks dig the whole innocent vibe, just like girls who go for bad guys, big guys, loser AFC guys etc... There's no use getting worked up about her work mates wanting to screw her, my guess is that it will keep on happening throughout her entire life. Just roll with it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
lol no clue what innocent means. don't it take it too literally, and ask her to explain next time

my girlfriend gets hit on like crazy too, at work, online, wherever. last week one of her coworkers, some older dude, gave her a purse for no reason. I told her to ebay it. anyway, yea it's annoying but there's nothing you can do. but if you couldn't trust her she'd just be some girl you're playin and not your girlfriend right?
That's right. I don't think she's the type of girl to do that. Allegedlly it takes her a long time to warm up to someone.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatguyjamalx said:
It sounds like one of those 'neutral' statements they throw out when they're brain isn't functioning at full capacity, I'll try explain.

Because, you gave a 'neutral' statement "personality", so in return she also gave a neutral/safe/generic answer "innocent".

Maybe next time go a bit deeper with specifics, like 'What makes me so innocent? You obviously haven't seen under my bed...blah blah...'

Some chicks dig the whole innocent vibe, just like girls who go for bad guys, big guys, loser AFC guys etc... There's no use getting worked up about her work mates wanting to screw her, my guess is that it will keep on happening throughout her entire life. Just roll with it.
Thanks