Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would the best workout plan to be for someone focusing on fighting/physical appr

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and 185-190 lbs and looking to bulk up with two big purposes in mind:

1. I'm practicing Krav Maga and want to workout effectively so that I can maximize my effectiveness in fighting.

2. I want to look good, my preference is looking strong takes importance over being strong (at least at first) and I want to do it as fast as possible.

Can anyone direct me to a good workout routine that sort of combines these two?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any strength based routine with a clean diet to keep bodyfat low will increase strength, explosiveness and aesthetics.

the routines in Where To Start or on stronglifts.com all work, you will simply curb calories and possibly volume if necessary..

remember no routine is 'aesthetic' unless you are at an advanced level of training. aesthetics come from low bodyfat levels, and not eating a box of cookies before bed.. *eyes empty chocolate digestive wrappers* .. erm.. umm..

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rosstraining.com or gymjones.com are good sites, if for just motivation but also for ideas on certain exercises for mma type atheletes.