Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your High School label and does it still affect your confidence and demeanor now

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My label was 'Psycho' after I hospitalised a bully. I realised from that how violence can be the solution to people trying to dominate you and I threatened my father with violence and he backed down and stopped physically abusing me. The confidence I got from standing up for myself still perpetuates to this day.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshmen and Junior year I was The weirdo
Junior/Senior year I was the class clown

What changed? I switched high schools and calibrated my personality I was cool with the outcasts/geeks and also the popular kids. I even had the interest of one of the hottest girls in high school but I fumbled

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was nerd in 9 and 10 grade. After that I was part of the "gangster" group since it was the only that accepted me. Even though it gave me a huge social circle and a lot of women that wanted to get to know me, most of the time I didn't pull the trigger due to confidence issues.

My low confidence was because my best friend was 6'4 alpha male leader of the pack. So he had most of the girls and I was his "wingman" all the time.

Sometimes I do wish I could have done things differently but you live and you learn.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played football in high school (Strong Safety) and started in my senior year. TBH, I think it had a big impact on me. I was always an LTR-heavy guy so was in LTRs throughout high school and college (for the most part). When I did get into game though and started interacting with dudes in the game community, I felt different. Like I could not relate to them at all and picked up on a lot of things faster. Meanwhile, these dudes in the game community never had a GF before and were the lonely nerds in high school or the guys.

I wasn't popular though. Never partied too much and most of our parents at my high school were too involved to let us just casually drink or anything. We had a ton of nosy neighbors so none of that party stuff.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friends with everyone. My father's socio-economic status created a spot for me with all the rich/popular kids but I preferred the poor/blue collar groups because they always kept it real and weren't worried about impressing others. I'm the same as I've always been...plenty of confidence, I don't let people's opinions change me, I do my own thing and go my own way.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My label was 'Psycho' after I hospitalised a bully. I realised from that how violence can be the solution to people trying to dominate you and I threatened my father with violence and he backed down and stopped physically abusing me. The confidence I got from standing up for myself still perpetuates to this day.
Similar story here. My mom would club me in the head as a toddler, which isn't the best parenting, but it makes a kid tough. I was 7 years old when my first bully got his face split open so badly, the lunch lady didn't understand it was a fight. She thought it was some kind of awful accident. But the other kids saw what happened and no one else picked on me after that.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar story here. My mom would club me in the head as a toddler, which isn't the best parenting, but it makes a kid tough. I was 7 years old when my first bully got his face split open so badly, the lunch lady didn't understand it was a fight. She thought it was some kind of awful accident. But the other kids saw what happened and no one else picked on me after that.
The school of hard knocks.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshmen year I didn't give an F about women, like absolutely no mental space was given. By senior year I was the pretty boy being used by females for validation and S3x.

That was 15 years ago. I'm still more or less the same, only difference is in HS I knew nothing about game and settled for scraps. Now that I'm looking to settle down I realize just the quality of women nowadays. This effects my confidence because most people assume I have a hot GF waiting for me at home but I dont. Its effects my demeanor because its very easy to become bitter in these moments.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the h3ll did I care - it was Sausage City at my high school. :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshmen and Junior year I was The weirdo
Junior/Senior year I was the class clown

What changed? I switched high schools and calibrated my personality I was cool with the outcasts/geeks and also the popular kids. I even had the interest of one of the hottest girls in high school but I fumbled
So you took up JesterMaxxing at an early age. :rolleyes: How short were you?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the top nerd in hs, but I got along with most everybody. Chicks either politely ignored me or saw me as a harmless friendzone guy.

I’ve basically come full circle these days lol. I just own it now.
You earned Advanced Placement in Hypergamy Studies.