Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell part two?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when a girl tells you that:

"I don't want to hang out with you, and be just some random girl. You just go around and play with all these girls and everything, and I don't want to be used like that. You're such and assh*le. No, I won't hang out with you, cause it is a big deal. I don't hang out with guys just like that, what do you think I am? Maybe its no big deal to you because you use all these girls and you try to get with all these girls.... you're such an *******".

Or something like that.

Seriously. WTF? I'm just a social guy at work, and this girl who's got a thing for me told me this. I hang out with some of the guys and the girls at work. I talk to them... and she thinks I'm a player and a user.

I'm flattered... but WTF? This is the same girl from "What the hell?" My other thread.

The same girl who was concerned about my safety driving home leaving work cause it was raining outside and she gave me a text to make sure I was ok.

The same girl, who helps me to clean sh*t at work (yes I work with her once in a blue moon)... just because.

She's Catholic and has two older brothers. I don't know if that means anything.

Is she a good girl? Or am I getting played?

What

The

Fvck.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right after all of that, I would have asked 1 of 2 questions:

#1 So how about a drink tonight?

#2 Your place or mine?

Because after spewing all of that emotional BS, she must have been horny as hell.

You definitely must be doing something right.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Alle_Gory said:
I'm just playing it by ear.
Play it by eye too. Judge by actions AND words, not just words. Stop thinking of what she thinks of you and just go with the flow. Have your wits together!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man, things are going well so far. Of course I'm going to make sure that what she's saying is good. She seems too good to be true, an interested girl who's normal.

During this little argument it went from namecalling, to me making fun of her, to flirting, to getting a date this week, and she apologized for blowing up at me a little later.

I don't know what to think man, I'm going for it but I'm going to be cautious. She is a girl after all and prone to the same faults. I have no doubt that given the right circumstances she could be like the rest of them if not worse because she's so passionate.