What is This "Friendzone" Crap?

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. Girls will either give me their numbers and are keen to advance things sexually or they will straight-out reject me; they never want to be my friend, however.

I'd actually like to be friends rather than receive flat-out rejection, because at least with friendship you expand your social circle, thereby opening up doors to potential sex romps. Besides, the more friends you have, especially with attractive chicks, the more your social status increases, and that in itself will get other girls interested. So why the phuck are all you guys complaining about being friendzoned?!

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
To have female friends you become their friend from the get go, with no sexual interest in them what-so-ever. Only these friend chicks can bring you social status and more friends.
For me (and I assume for most other guys) if I don't have sexual interest in the girl, it means they are UNattractive. So you're asking me to establish friendships with the unattractive. Then you write, "Only these friend chicks can bring you social status and more friends." But one doesn't get social status from hanging out with UGOES, but you could probably gain friends...

nivapimpru said:
Just think about what will a girl that friend zoned you tell her friends.

VS

A girl you're good friends with and never attempted anything with her and she feel comfortable with you.
Well, I've never been friendzoned, but I see your point. However, it's probably not the case. A hottie you attempted to pursue sexually who then slapped you with the let's-just-be-friends line probably wouldn't bad-mouth you to her friends behind your back; she would never hang out with you in the first place and offer friendship. Do you let some guy from work you don't really like tag along with your friends, and then when he's taking a piss backstab him by telling them that he's a loser? No. You would never let him hang with you in the first place if you didn't somewhat like him...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't getting LJBF'd, it means you're doing something right. Why they wouldn't want to be friends after rejecting you, I dont understand. Me, I see the girls that reject me and LJBF me on a regular basis, so we kinda have to be friends. If you're talking about chicks that you just met, and asked out, or went out with once or twice, etc. they probably aren't gonna want to be your friends. Why would they? You have to just be cool when you see them around. You cant call some chick you barely know and say "Hey, wanna hang out just as friends?" They will either think you have ulterior motives, or they will see you as not established enough in their life to hang out with you.

If you met some guy, or some uggo chick, would you want to hang out with them if he called you up one day randomly? Unless you're both into, say, jet skiing or whatever, there really isnt much a reason to, unless you have no friends of your own. Obviously theres plenty of exceptions, but generally speaking, this is the way it is.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
If you aren't getting LJBF'd, it means you're doing something right. Why they wouldn't want to be friends after rejecting you, I dont understand. Me, I see the girls that reject me and LJBF me on a regular basis, so we kinda have to be friends. If you're talking about chicks that you just met, and asked out, or went out with once or twice, etc. they probably aren't gonna want to be your friends. Why would they?
[...]
If you met some guy, or some uggo chick, would you want to hang out with them if he called you up one day randomly? Unless you're both into, say, jet skiing or whatever, there really isnt much a reason to, unless you have no friends of your own. Obviously theres plenty of exceptions, but generally speaking, this is the way it is.
Yeah, I wasn't talking about randoms, but rather chicks with whom I've developed some rapport (e.g. chicks around my campus or at work).

As for your last paragraph, in the example you provided, why would some random uggo girl or dude HAVE my number in the first place if I wasn't interested in them, friendship or otherwise. If I knew the person for a little while, and we got along okay, I would only then give that person my number.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick "LJBF's" you, she doesn't really want to be your friend. It's just the path of least resistance. You won't have high value to her friends once they found out she turned you down.