What is the point of all this?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, what is the end game anyway? I guess I'm in a period of clarity. No oneitus, no standard of any kind to live up to, no rush to 'settle' (if anything the opposite), no feeling of lack because I've never had a committed real relationship.

I haven't been actively 'on the field' since April. I've just been focusing on getting into shape. But I feel content.

Besides getting off, the notion of 'pursuing' a girl seems dumb to me at this point. What is the purpose? Do I need someone to hold onto for support? No. I've gotten along pretty well without it, and I'm learning to be ever better at it. Am I supposed to 'build a life' with a girl? Why? Because you're just supposed to? Its actually funny to me to see people get into big drama over something is ultimately mind-created.

Guess I've lost the plot here.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you did. What the point is? To me it's to have fun and because I'm addicted to good sex. I love having sex 3 to 6 times a week. It's so much better than having a wank.

And to me, it's a good way to spend time and discover new delights in life. Once I settle with a girl, I know that girl will provide me good sex, a good laugh and be someone I'd like to spend my time with.

What is your catch? I dunno, but your attitude of "I don't care" is the best mindset you can have: with it, you can rake in the girls.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
companionship? Humans need social interactions to stay mentally fit, not necessarally an intimate interaction, but that feels better to us than just talking to someone.

Maybe your asexual if you dont just feel the need to be with a women.

lol jk

But seriously more power to you if you dont see any value in women. They will have no leverage and no power over you.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
Seriously, what is the end game anyway? I guess I'm in a period of clarity. No oneitus, no standard of any kind to live up to, no rush to 'settle' (if anything the opposite), no feeling of lack because I've never had a committed real relationship.

I haven't been actively 'on the field' since April. I've just been focusing on getting into shape. But I feel content.

Besides getting off, the notion of 'pursuing' a girl seems dumb to me at this point. What is the purpose? Do I need someone to hold onto for support? No. I've gotten along pretty well without it, and I'm learning to be ever better at it. Am I supposed to 'build a life' with a girl? Why? Because you're just supposed to? Its actually funny to me to see people get into big drama over something is ultimately mind-created.

my man Forty....

listen brother, you havent "lost the plot" You are actually starting to see things more clear.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE PURSUIT OF WOMEN....

its a journey of self growth....

its about finding out WHO you are, and becoming the best possible person you can be....

With no barriers,
with no restrictions,
with no forced placed beliefs on you because of social conditioning.

First you start to see yourself in a different light, then you start to see ALL things differently. Realizing you have been blinded for most of your life.

This is another layer of the matrix being peeled away. You start to realize that this entire "game" of chasing women, pursuing women is not the be all end all. its MUCH greater than women.

How can you ever be happy with just ANY women when you have no identity or self awareness, when you arent happy with yourself?

....Now you start to identify WHO you are and realize that women ARE NOT THE PRIZE, you are...

this is the reason why you are focusing more on YOU. Working out, getting in shape is priority over a piece of arse. Feeling good about yourself trumps women. You find a woman to COMPLIMENT you instead of a woman beng your identity.

its all about YOU brother. THAT is the "point of all this".

"All of what you thought, is who you are" ..remember this, because its the ONLY thing that will ever matter

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think this is just about women then you're missing the point.

It's about walking the path you choose instead of walking down whatever path life throws at you. Women. Work. Whatever. It's about separating yourself from the herd and realizing that there's more to life than marrying at 22, popping out some kids and waiting to die.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is to get the girls you really want. I've never gotten to the point where I didnt want to have a girl, I thought that only came when you hit your 60's. But to each his own, maybe you're more interested in religion and can become a monk?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
daven said:
my man Forty....

listen brother, you havent "lost the plot" You are actually starting to see things more clear.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE PURSUIT OF WOMEN....

its a journey of self growth....

its about finding out WHO you are, and becoming the best possible person you can be....

With no barriers,
with no restrictions,
with no forced placed beliefs on you because of social conditioning.

First you start to see yourself in a different light, then you start to see ALL things differently. Realizing you have been blinded for most of your life.

This is another layer of the matrix being peeled away. You start to realize that this entire "game" of chasing women, pursuing women is not the be all end all. its MUCH greater than women.

How can you ever be happy with just ANY women when you have no identity or self awareness, when you arent happy with yourself?

....Now you start to identify WHO you are and realize that women ARE NOT THE PRIZE, you are...

this is the reason why you are focusing more on YOU. Working out, getting in shape is priority over a piece of arse. Feeling good about yourself trumps women. You find a woman to COMPLIMENT you instead of a woman beng your identity.

its all about YOU brother. THAT is the "point of all this".

"All of what you thought, is who you are" ..remember this, because its the ONLY thing that will ever matter
Thanks dude. I think you're right. This isn't about me feeling like crap or thinking I'm crap. Its like I'm doing this because I KNOW THE OPPOSITE. Maybe that sounds like a paradox or something, but its true. In fact, not to get trippy, but sometimes I'll LET negative emotions take hold for positive change, and underneath all of it is still a kind of deep understanding or whats going on and what I need to do. Its weird. (not that I don't fvck up occasionally, who doesn't)

There has been a gradual shift. I'm no longer dependent on validation especially from women. Sometimes my emotions are slow to catch up to that (I still have a blind spot for oneitus), but I've changed a LOT compared to a few years ago. A ridiculous amount, actually, even if old habits do sometimes come up.

Getting into shape is kind of the elephant in the room (pun intended). Its 'the' thing to deal with right now. More than anything. And I know things will improve tenfold after, both inner-game and outer-game.

My only fear is turning this into a comfort zone where I'm the 'wise old man' who 'doesn't need women.'

I still love/want women and want sex. But its just a part of things.

My initial post was more referring to wanting a LTR or a "life to build with someone" etc.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you come here in the first place?

I think everyone here has different goals for themselves in a sense. Some people want to get laid more. Some people just want to get laid, period. Others are looking for ways to keep girls around longer, while others are figuring out ways they need to get rid of their current girl.

This isn't a question you should really be asking anyone but yourself. Why are YOU here? Why did you start doing all this stuff? What exactly did you want to accomplish through all of this?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't define what you want. So no one here can really anwser your question. Your question is one of self reflection. You have to decide what you want. All this place is for is to provide you with the tools, skillset and guidelines to be able to get the things you want, now you have the skillset, it's up to you to decide the mission. I would say enjoy your life as it is and let what will be be. You are secure in the knowledge that you can handle what ever life throws your way so just chill for a while. Good luck.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:

Chill with the negativity, man. It's the process that matters, not the solution. The "end game" is developing a better life and becoming a well-rounded person (not just with girls, but life in general).

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already figured out it's not the story society has told you-you don't like that storyline/plot. The ONLY problem you have is not knowing what YOU want out of life. IF you don't know where you are going,any road will get you there.

Figure out what YOU want out of life. My goals are 10 million, a NICE hb8 or above[since I have kids-not totally necessary],my kids established in their careers,and the freedom to do whatever I want-whenever I want. May not get any of them,but I'm trying for them. Thats my plot