Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the mindset of a man like?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking you men who know best to answer this.
What is a man and how do you adopt the mindset of a man?

Morals, confidence, sexuality...what really makes the man?

I KNOW the answer to this question will greatly help me and many other training DJs out there.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically it's, knowing what you love, to the point of TEARS, and constantly taking action, in the spirit of, the love you're currently experiencing, and want to share with others. It's standing for what is right to the core of your being, being honest. You're a survivor, no matter the cost. You're self-sacrificial.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence, control, joy of life and selfRESPECT.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mindset of a man is simply strength. At the times I have felt the most manly, it is because I have felt strong and unwavering in the face of challenge.

People are b1tching and hating on you:
A man doesn't care, and even laughs at and welcomes their pathetic attempts to bring him down. He knows who he is and is too strong to be put down by cowards. The threat of a challenge gives him renewed joy and strength to prove that he is above all those b1tches.

People all around are panicking and in confusion:
A man holds himself with a steady calm, gathering his thoughts on the situation whilst others haphazardly panic. His indifference to the high emotion and fear stands him out as the leader who can unite people and solve the problem, all the while cutting through the bullsh1t and revealing a solution of simplicity.

You are taking up a new hobby/skill/career/challenge:
A man will feel the hardship from a new challenge at first, and may even despair in those first few seconds. Yet he knows that only through determination and perseverance will he overcome the first struggles, and that the challenge will diminish. He has the strength to fight on where overs give up, the sheer wilpower to overcome even his own limitations, to provide for self-discovery unseen in common people.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see some similar words here, but everyones responses are different.

Is there something that we can all agree on that defines a "man?"

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
No... Everyone thinks differently. Did you have a certain man in mind? Read about 3 threads with a few pages of replies and choose what attributes sound good to you. Adapt them, and you will have created your own man. Nothing in the world feels better, plus there is no other way of doing it.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is what a boy willed himself to become

there are lots of types of men

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a man list:

Do what you want to do.
Act how you want to act.
Love what you want to love.
Become what you want to be.
Dress how you want to dress.
Respect others, and respect yourself.
Treat others well.
Stand your ground when needed.
Speak your mind.
Make decisions based on what YOU want.
Don't hide your feelings, you're human.
Have goals, everyday.
Be agressive, take action.
Be a leader, others will follow.
Enjoy everything life has to offer.

And most of all, do all of these things without caring what other's think of you!

(Feel free to add to the list)

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the words that have impacted me the most, on what the mindset of a man should be, came within PRLs Natural Order of Things post.

Dominant qualities that the male possess in their aggressiveness are; a courageous heart, a confrontational and a hostile mind, a protective spirit, a productive and industrious nature, a bold attitude, a relentless mindset, oriented towards strict discipline. When a man goes outside of his nature of aggressiveness, he is seen as weak and irresponsible, lackadaisical, and a failure in carryout his duties as a man. He is judged harshly as a fool and incompetent.
truer words have never been spoken.

-SLB

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominant qualities that the male possess in their aggressiveness are; a courageous heart, a confrontational and a hostile mind, a protective spirit, a productive and industrious nature, a bold attitude, a relentless mindset, oriented towards strict discipline. When a man goes outside of his nature of aggressiveness, he is seen as weak and irresponsible, lackadaisical, and a failure in carryout his duties as a man. He is judged harshly as a fool and incompetent.
Said well, damn.
I don't think you need much more than this mindset to persue your manhood.

Thanks for sharing dude, this shyt helps a lot!