What is the Matrix?

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
When we on Sosuave refer to the Matrix what exactly are we talking about? I've heard things like The best thing about Sosuave is revealing the Matrix to the unschooled.

The second best thing is teaching people that it is ok to judge slvts and avoid Cluster B nutjobs.

The third best thing is teaching you to respect yourself(inner game) and take women off the pedestal, because of said Matrix.

The worst thing is the obsession over meaningless sex and narcissistic personality disorder behavior to "game" women as a way to combat the Matrix. You are just becoming what you should despise. And this will scare off a lot of the actual quality women that are LTR worthy.

Just hoping someone could clarify. Sorry if its a weird post, im on my phone

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being in 'matrix' means that you live in an invented reality, which is shaped by others. Your brain addopts other peoples' principles and social criterias' in order to achieve comfort and acceptance in society. Thing is other peoples' reality is also shaped by other people, so it leads to general acceptance of these 'rules' and the way things are. So then you live by that general principles' (nevermind that you never actually thought thoroughly about it conciously) in order to be accepted. Many people think it's the only way to act, they think the right thing to do is what society promotes - almost always. Will continue my post...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The matrix is simply an irreal reality shaped on the real one, in this shaped matrix us guys are taught to behave in particular ways or to think about girls in ways that have no coerence with reality.

Example:
According to the matrix girls are morally superior,they know best about what is better for the couple and you should always respect and listen at them, in fact its a man duty to serve and protect them.

Reality: we all know how an average girl "knows best" or is morally superior when she meets a bad boy who makes her wet wheter she has a boyfriend or not.
We also know the rationalization which a girl can autoproduce to justify her cheating or treat as garbage er ex husband or even use kids as a weapon.

The same matrix works of course in other fields of life as politics but in this site we mostly focus on relationships.

I suggest everybody to read Rollo's blog where the matrix is often unveiled and explained: http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should also read heartiste.wordpress.com roissy has a recent post about why some men(beta) never get to see the real/ ugly side of women. they are divorce from reality, living in their own fantasy world ie the matrix. The point where you realise the truth and finally acknowledge that the world of male- female interaction is not all black or white is known as taking the 'red pill'

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its what Puerto Rican Lover AKA Last Man Standing talked about..

Read: The Natural Order of Things. I think its in the Archive section.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we on Sosuave refer to the Matrix what exactly are we talking about?

The way to get women is to be a super nice guy who does whatever they say and gives them whatever they want. You will be happy if you have a woman, and miserable if you don't, because her value is much greater than yours. The next time you see an attractive woman, you should walk up to her and tell her she's beautiful, ask if she is single, and ask if you can take her out to an expensive dinner. Don't forget the flowers.

What's that? You tried all of this and it didn't work? Obviously you need to be nicer next time. Keep doing the same thing and failing, because you just haven't found "the one" yet. Your soulmate is out there somewhere, and when you find her, you will instantly become happy and all of your life's problems will be solved.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately no one can be told what the Matrix is, you have to experience it for yourself,..