Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the key points, in your opinion, to ....

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self Improvement !

hey people,

as some of you may know, i'm studying NLP as a profession.
last day we talked about self improvement and i thought about this forum where everybody here, obviously, are going through a self improvement.
teacher gave us some homework (project)and research and i want to gather all information i can on that topic.

i'm really interested to know, what is your key point, on what to work, and how to work it out, so you can have the best image of yourself you've always wanted to.

it also can be a reference to newbie members.

for my part it was:
*doing thing i always wanted to - for example, i always wanted to know how to play guitar, so i bought one and started to learn
*get rid of bad habits - i was playing a lot of video games and now, i don't even play anymore.
*self discipline - stopped masturbating, it's been a month now.
and there's some more i can't remember right now

waiting for your answers !

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in the most basic sense, fundamental self improvement usually involves:

1. Improving your career (usually this means making more money, but may also mean getting into a career that you really love. Or both).
2. Improving your appearance (diet, exercise, style, etc.)
3. Improving your social status (improving your social skills, improving your game, meeting new people, finding the right social circles, etc.)

Those are important things almost anybody could work on, and directly benefit you without taking women into account. Beyond that, things get more personalized. Like your wanting to learn to play guitar, for instance, that's a more individualized goal.

The how also varies, but your suggestions of self discipline and dropping bad habits for good ones are a good place to start.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the key points, in your opinion, to Self Improvement !
I think that the first step before any conscious self-improvement can begin is when a man recognizes that there is ROOM for improvement in at least ONE particular area of his life.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I think that the first step before any conscious self-improvement can begin is when a man recognizes that there is ROOM for improvement in at least ONE particular area of his life.
amen borther !

what after ?
assuming that i know my life sucks (hypothetically), what is the next step ?

how do you know where to direct yourself to begin self improvement, what to start ?
how do you know you got what you needed to get ? (if for example i'm a geek that wanna be a player) how do i know that my past wont follow me ?