Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is really happening with practicing Don Juans.

jae926

Reaction score
Aloha fellow Don Juaners.. I have been meaning to post this but I have been procrastinating but I figured that one of you guys needs to hear this. I started reading this board about 2 months ago and the changes in my action has about tripled but not to say that it does not come with a new set of things to tackle.

I feel that I am a handsome guy with a good physique but women seldom noticed that first. (That is what I was putting my all stock in) If they were attracted intitailly, 3 minutes later they were turned off because I had the cool of a 13 year old virgin who has a bad case of sweaty palm. I read the equivalent of a 200 page novel in posts on this site and others that basically says "Chill out, let her pursue you!" and "Fake it till you make it!". I was like yeah, sure.. I struggle for years and that is the best that they can come up with!? It works.. Irony huh?

I have found that women judge you based on YOUR opinion of yourself and the type of women you date or associate with. A loser dates ugly/skanky chicks. If a woman is interested she ALWAYS wants to meet your friends or asks for pics of your female friends/ex'es to gauge your confidence level. If you know ugly chicks/geeks skip that stage

(Next tidbit of info) I thought that there was a scale from 1-10 too but I have learned that there is a 1-4 scale that women use. 1=ugly/skanky/dirty, 2=average, 3=very attractive/few flaws and 4=flawless/could be on T.V looks. Good news is that 90% of women will go for an average guy if he is confident. Before you get discouraged, I want to let you know that you can take basic steps to show that you are confident, strong and she NEEDS to be with YOU. 1) Approach her with no fear, with the same cool as if she is an acquaintence that you met at so and so's party but you can't remember her name. 2) Be blunt but tactful, don't pester. Make small talk about anything her pretty dress, her poodle, her armful of groceries, her newborn, her shoes, the long line that the two of you are standing in.. ANYTHING just say something. Women are conversation oriented so they will most likely be happy to talk about anything as long as you don't seem like a loser, stalker, weirdo etc. 3) She WILL test you in the first 48 hours of meeting you to see if you are wimp material (see: I just want to be friends) or a stud she is interested in if she agrees to talk with you and seems genuinely interested. She will usually try and disrespect you, keep you on hold for 10 minutes, talk about her ex-boyfriends, ask you what happened in your prior relationships (for clues that you are a pushover, a weirdo or cheat) or just play hard to get. Tell her on no uncertain terms that you don't want to hear it, will not hold or it isin't any of her business. With most younger women the excitement is taking your self-respect, putting you into an awkward position or controlling you in some way.

Sounds sick but people are sick. The point is I am doing it and it works. Women want a man who they have no hope in controlling but he is still nice to them. If she says call me at 5pm and you call at 5:00pm you have lost it. You are now predictable. Call at 5:37, 5:59, 6:13. If she gives you alot of lip about calling "late" then chances are she is controlling. The average woman does not expect a man to do exactly hat she suggests unless it is showing up on time for a date. Chances are that she will be busy if you call or you don't talk that long because all of the excitement is gone because she told you what to do and you did it. I say that I will call and sometimes don't call until 3 days later and resume the conversation as if nothing has happened. They may say that they are "mad" that I didn't call but make it seem like not that much time has passed. If you sound like you have been waiing by the phone she will definately think you are a loser with about 2 phone numbers to chose from. Now with my newfound confidence I have gotten every number that I set out to get for the last 4 weeks (making it a record of 31 and 0 you will need them because you have to toss alot of chicks to the wastebasket) I talk with a slight arrogance in your voice like.. "Yeah, I can talk for a few minutes but I can really be doing other things" Not saying out loud but be ready to get off of the phone even if it with a hot chick if she gets silent/boring. Rule #1 she should be doing most of the talking anyway. When you get bored, tell her so, ask to talk about something else, say furry monkeys are stupid if you think so but find ways to connect with her too if you both like Jay Z, Van Halen or going to the zoo.She may say that you are a jerk.. but, She will respect you for not being a yes man and will definately want to call you back. Most women that I talk to assume that I have alot of women around me or that I am a ladies man.. Little did they know I was just faking it till I made it.. I had a few but I was scared to lose them so they were basically going nowhere. If you ever honestly see a woman as your equal she is disinterested because most women feel that men are more valuable that they are, look at a woman's search for a man to make her life complete. Most women believe it deep-down but will never admit it. They are yelling that they don't need us us and etc.. but we never mentioned the subject. Their mind tells them that. The war on feminism is not against men but actually on a woman's view of herself.. It is an internal issue. Men don't dream about being married and having kids... and that's it, unless we are needy losers. Not to say that companionship is bad, it isin't, but making it the end all of your existence is. Now I am on the next level of my game.. Updates to come soon.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post jae926!

I look forward to your updates. It's very encouraging. Thanks for taking the time to write up your story.

Good Luck,

Legend

------------------
"Find, Faukk, Forget"

"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post, * improvingdonjuan stands up and claps*

you are a true DJ.

------------------
Confidence is the key to women

jae926

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. I appreciate it. I am just reeling because this stuff actually works. Something interesting happened the last two days. A woman who has been turning me down in the past jumped my bones when I went to visit her and she doesn't know why. (I know why) I let my guard down /bad move/ and I was no longer a challenge so that reinforces my viewpoint. Then I met a sexy woman who I got to know off of the net and I was a little intimidated on the inside but I just acted like I didn't notice that she was really attractive. She now is crazy about me and calls me long distance almost everyday, oh.. and I never call her. Then yesterday night I get a call from a chick who is my friend. I have been the "nice guy" to her and she said she wasn't interested basically and I got thrust into the very non-sexual friends corner. Well I started playing hard to get by not calling when I said I would (note: not maliciously but like you had too much to do to call her) She called and told me that she likes me and doesn't know why and wanted to tie me up and the talk turned very sexual. All that I did was be friendly but very unavailable. Then lastly when I went to pick up my check today (I work with all women but before you cheer for me it kinda sucks) BUT.. There was a chick who I wanted at work.. I went for it, got the number, we went out, I gushed as a nice guy and blew it. She just wanted to be friends. I felt like a horses skidmark. Well that was before the Don Juan board. Well, since I have been applying these techniques all of my co-workers thought I was sexy and were touching my chest and ogeling my butt.. She was so jealous, trying to put salt in the game talking about that I was ashy and I needed to go home but in my pajama's ashy with morning breath all of my female co-workers were going crazy about me ( I do not reccomend taking this approach though)later today I called to ask my boss out (she was the ring-leader and was making very overt sexual overtones about what she wanted to do to me and how sexy my body was) and the "left-out" chick wanted to talk to me and would not give my boss the phone. Jealous about what she missed huh? Well, it ain't alot but all progress is good progress.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post Jae! (round of applause)

Keep it up! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

jae926

Reaction score
Hey fellow Don Juaners. I have an update. I have found that our techniques are very able to attract women and being an uninvolved player but I have struck out a few times on ladies that were really nice. My confidence and outgoing attitude attracted them to me but my "game playing" part of the package turned them off. They were ready to be straight up with me. That is a valuable gem that I want to let you guys know about. Don't smother her, do keep your own interests, take good care of yourself (hygeine/emotional/relaxation), be straight forward and take no crap. Other than that be yourself. There are women everywhere that happen to be randomly good looking and looking for a confident guy. They are more concerned about you respecting your own personal space, personal time and etc. It lets them know you are not a wuss and you have standards. Be yourself. Take no crap. Get out there and learn how to conversate with women.. this is the greatest factor in your succcess with women. Women can sense if you are not comfortable with talking to them and they assume that you are a loser and a weirdo. Well think about it.. If women are 50% of the population.. as plentiful as water.. what is the reason that you don't feel comfortable? Like being white and not comfortable around other whites or latino and not comfortable around other latino's. Get out there and learn.. The rest will come to you while you are on the journey.