Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What If? U.S.A Entitled Women Were Shipped Abroad?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to see an experiment where these so-called American, Sex in the City, Desperate Housewife watching, Damsel in distress, White Knight, AW, "entitled" women from America would act if they were to be sent overseas to other countries and brought their "beliefs" with them.

Send them to places like Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, Italy, France, Germany etc for about 10 years and see how they'll have changed their tune. Men over there wouldn't need to put up with their crap and there would probably be no AFC game playing as the women over in other countries would have their American asses on their knees in trying to be like them vying for the men's attention. Why? Because from my travels they seem to be more open, friendly, and aren't brainwashed by the American T.V. propaganda as of yet.

As for the Feminazi liberals..Send their asses to Afganistan and see how high and mighty they are then? This is a topic I haven't seen on the boards as of yet and I'm curious to what Pook, I get it, the moderators and other great posters would think would be the outcome. I say total attitude adjustment. A good tune up. A nice tweaking of the "entitlement tude". Let's hear it from you guys!

Last edited:

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine in Afghanistan, they would be quite happily partying in the little western bubble in Kabul while doing a sh1t job of developing the parts of the country that need it the most.

Otherwise, for the (mildly) braver ones that take a car ride to see a little of the actual country, it's time to learn that wearing the burka is 'liberating', baby!

The girls who aren't afraid of getting their hands dirty are a different story, but they're not the entitled ones. IE. Sarah Chayes

DonJuanna

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a feminazi liberal, I must say I'm certain I would return from Afghanistan chastised, humbled, and willing to serve my American male masters without complaint!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I'd love to see an experiment where these so-called American, Sex in the City, Desperate Housewife watching, Damsel in distress, White Knight, AW, "entitled" women from America would act if they were to be sent overseas to other countries and brought their "beliefs" with them.
You've hit on a brand-new form of biological warfare...I like it!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The USA invasion would be a dud though...They'd get diffused rather quickly out of their comfort zone. lol. Damn when I went to Italy. Those women in the cities at the nightclubs were SMOKIN! And they stare at you like a piece of meat! My alleged brain short circuited trying to figure out who to try to talk to. Talked to one...friends over there had to translate. She either thought or knew I was retarded. But seemed to like the fact I was a foriegner and or out of my mind..lol